Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 54

Page 54 of 383 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye ran full speed at the worm, it's mouth was open as it was going to try to swallow him. Tye then thrust his sword straight through the mouth of the worm and toward it's brain.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack snapped her mind as well before tossing her aside with merely a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Let's go guys." Sakura said and began running along with Aria and Kevin. "We'll go find some shelter."

"Okay next time you guys actually let us do something." Aria frowned before turning to Tye. "In second thought I'm staying."

The worm's brain was pierced causing it to let out a roar. At that moment the worm was slashed into multiple parts simultaneously, courtsy of Aria and her knives. "This guy's our dinner."

A few minutes later the group had found some shelter inside a cave located inside of a small mountain, giving them some time to rest. "The sun is starting to go down, we'll keep going in the morning." Sakura sighed before seeing Kevin and Aria cooking the worm. She then turned to Tye. "I gotta admit you really did good there today." she nodded her head before looking at Jack. "You too."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack smirked. "You were more impressed than that." He teased Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"Why thank you" Tye smirked. "So just rest then, talk, have a good time, until we kick ass again tomorrow?" He laughed, "That's fine with me"

Blog Entries

"Oh great, worm chow stew for dinner" Stephanie said a little sarcastically, she decided to follow Sakura and headed with them, just incase they needed someone else as well.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"As long as you don't use those abilities out of line then it'll be fine." Sakura nodded her head while looking at Jack. She knew that there was more to him that met the eye, a side that he only showed when he was in battle. "We're lucky that those bugs were unknown to us and were willing to kill us if they had the chance, if it was a normal person we could've gotten in trouble." she stated before looking at him. "But with that I will trust in you to be a great asset for this mission." She then turned to Tye and nodded. "Pretty much, of course someone has to keep guard."

"You better not be picky." Aria frowned as she looked at Stephanie. "A real warrior should eat whatever comes his or her way."

"Worms, like most insects are high in calcium and considering the size of this..." Kevin beamed as he looked at the worm that was being grilled on the fire. "Our bones are going to be harder to crack than a steel safe." he laughed.

"Anyways, gather around." Sakura spoke. "I'm gonna give the battle plan."

Blog Entries

"Alright, I have a few questions...How do we actually know his identity? And I take it he has the weaknesses outlined in the Bram Stoker novel, then?" Eric asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We know he's identity cause he's registerred." Layla pointed out with a nod from her head and started leading them to a castle on the outskirts of the city. "I don't really know about the other part."

"Well it's not like we can do research on the requests we take." Tink nodded his head and crossed hsi arms. "Guess we'll just have to see what happens."

Blog Entries

"Hey, I will eat anything if I have to, that's if I have the choice" Stephanie remarked. She would eat it if she had to, it wouldn't really be a problem. "So have we gotten anywhere where this treasure is?" Stephanie questioned.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"Sure Sakura" Tye sat by the fire, listening to Sakura talk. "So what's the battle plan?" He smirked. "I...I mean we are ready for anything"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah that worm actually knew a lot." Sakura noted. "I know the location of the box it's...on the lower most floor of the bug's nest." she pointed otu while looking at the group. "There is a nest in the center of the forest that goes underground in levels, it seems like the box is kept by the Queen of the bugmen as a sort of treasure or something."

"Not just that but this is something that must've been in the Cricket's head as well." Sakura noted. "The Queen is guarded by two royal guards that protect her, then they have a military force that's split in three factions each one with 1 general that's in charge of one of them." she pointed out and passed her hand over her head quietly before sighing. "The rankings split after that, apparently the Cricket was a commander the ranking that comes before general and it seem slike that worm we met near the lodge was a general and the ant was a commander as well."

"So basically this guyw as a scouter." Aria nodded and looked at the cooked worm. "He kept moving around the base and updated himself on everything."

"Yeah, this guy's a scouter soldier and the dung beetle as well as the spider are both soldiers as well." Sakura replied.

Blog Entries

"Registered? What's that entail? Like, does it have a place of residence and stuff?" Eric asked, taking out a lollipop and putting it in his mouth.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

"That's...interesting" Tye paused in thought. "I never thought they would be so...organized. They are only bugs... "So any plans for getting in there? Sneaky...or full out domination?" He asked with a smirk. "I like to favor that second one"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes and yes." Layla nodded her head while raising her index finger. "How do you think I know exactly where to go?"

"I don't know cause usually vampires live in a desolated castle?" Tink shrugged.

"Well actually." Aria raised her finger. "Ants are a good example of this, ants all have an organize system that they must follow, hell, bees and most species that group together tend to be pretty organized as it is." she explained before she began serving them their food.

"The second one." Sakura nodded her head and sighed. "We don't know enough about this and trying to sneak in will not only take too long but is also dangerous." she pointed out. "Well I can't really say that, I can basically use the layout that I got from the worm."