Page 53 of 383 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: You posted that while I was writing mine, plus there's also the fact that your character had fallen unconscious so you know a assumes that after the third time he won't actually get up in the last minute but okay, if you want me to address the
    tornado then there you go, I edited my post

IC: "Jack stop it, we have to find the location for the box." Sakura said after turning to look at Jack.

Klay looked around the room once more before sighing. "So what happened then."

Tye thrust his hook blades forward to meet the incoming worm as he dug in his feet, bracing himself for the attack. "Come on!" The energy was coursing through him..
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The worm roared before it was stopped by a psychic wall set up by Sakura, causing the worm to crash down and bounce. "Now get out and slash it while it's startled."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack closed his fist, snapping cricketman's mind in two. He then turned to Sakura. "He knew nothing." He said coldly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"No problem" Tye smirked just before he disappeared and reappeared on top of the worm's "head". He thrust his hook blades down into it repeatedly until the worm showed signs of pain. I really hope I don't get flanked while I'm taking this thing out...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura looked at Jack for a second, her expression turning into more of a serious glare as sh elooked at him. "I see." she muttered for a moment before hearing a shrill scream.

"How dare you kill the commander you insolent insect!" the spiderwoman screamed before she charged at Jack in a frenzy of madness.

Blog Entries

Brine turned to Klay, "Well we gave that guy one hell of a fight, then the big guy came and blew me across the field, and then I totally DID NOT shoot you."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"So what do we know about what's going on around town?" Eric asked, looking around. "Like, how do we know it's a vampire as opposed to some generic psycho?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Because it's actually true." Layla nodded her head cheerfully. "The vampire's name is Eustace Collins and comes form a long line of vampires." she explained.

"Hm...question." Tink raised his hand in doubt. "How?" he asked. He just couldn't figure out how vampires could actually be real.

"A long time ago even before the old world was changed there was this man known as Dracula." Layla pointed out. "The same one from fiction actually, there are rumors that there might've been someone like him in the past, unknown to the world he really was a vampire." she pointed out and began walking towards the town. "His blood vanished with each generation but when the world changed all those with a speck of his blood became full blooded vampires, they were also a big problem during the 100 years of darkness."

"I see." Tink scratched his chin.

"Vampires can live for a long time." Layla nodded her head. "We believe that this guy might be about 150 or so years old."

"So in short." Klay muttered. "You got yoru asses kicked and then shot me." he nodded his head wisely. "I'm 18 but I'm not stupid."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

OOC:The one day I play Minecraft all day I miss all this....damn my timing was bad

Leon looked around for a moment before saying "What about fatalities? Can this alleged vampire be killed by conventional means or must we follow those old methods like wooden stakes and the like. If its the latter, then I really am not prepared to do anything other than maybe trap the guy in an alternate dimmension"

Matthew woke with a similiar jolt of pain and looked at the Void Chains before cursing to himself. Shortly afterwards he had an idea and looked to Klay, saying "Klay if this somehow works try to bring me back to my senses"

His eyes then began to flicker from their usual green tint to a glowing bright red alternative. As he immediately began to physically try to break free from the chains, his flames were struggling to flow from his shoulders, though only a very minimal amount managed to. Slowly, Matthew's body tried to revert into his Primal Form, though the chains were for the most part keeping him from doing so.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nope." Klay shook his head. "And I recommend you to stop, trying to use yoru breaker int his situation is only going ot tire you out for when we have to fight." he deadpanned before he started looking around. "Void chains are like normal chains except that they can cancel skills completely."

"I don't know that much." Layla shook her head. "We don't even know if we have to kill it to begin with."

The worm began to move around and crashing against the ground in a desperate attempt to shake Tye off.

Tye flew off and hit the ground, quickly jumping off and dusting himself off. "I probably should have expected that" He smirked and readied for battle with the worm.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack held out his hand, stopping spiderwoman in her tracks. "Your concerns are nothing more than grains of sand to me." He stated, once again assaulting her mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The spider woman hissed once more before she began slamming her arms against the barrier frantically. "Fight me you asshole! are you scared of me or something huh!" she screamed as her mind was slowly washed away.

*His mind breaking power is amazing, even if I were to use my mind breakre scythe it would still take minutes for it to work that much* Sakura thought as she looked at Jack. She then turned to look at Tye. "Tye wait, let me see if the worm knows something." she said before she began probing the worm's mind. She smirked. "Okay, finish it."

Blog Entries

Stephanie kept fire in her palms incase she needed to lunge another attack but waited for them to probe their minds. "Just tell us what we want to know, and we will let you go. Or fight if that's really your choice" Stephanie commented waiting for an opening to attack.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.