Page 52 of 383 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: He can't destroy the panel since it is magical and is basically just magic energy gathered around and materialized.

Blog Entries

"You've made quite the mistake, I'm not encased, I'm with Dracky, and Dracky spits fire, oh and also..." Brine cut off and an audible click came from behind the man's head. Brine had lifted up one of Mark's pistols, now pressing it against the man. "You've underestimated the power of a PSI, now Dracky... fire." said Brine before he let the hammer of the gun fall.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'heh nice moves...'

Mark mumbled then went out again.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You didn't even look at the dragon properly did you." the man snickered to himself before looking at Dracky who was just glaring at him. "That dragon hasn't move from that spot in minutes for a reason he was affected by a paralyzing spell when he tried to fight me." he stated before muttering something. The gun vanished from behind him in a quick flash before he vanished as well. "The same spell that your friend has been hit by." he stated before holding out a card. "And you too. Ultra Shock!" he yelled before firing a lightning bolt.

Blog Entries

Brine pulled up a PSI shield before shooting it at the man. "Heh. Electricity is made of energy, even magic electricity, PSIs can manifest a physical energy, like water, energy can be cohesive, meaning they stick to one another, or absorb one another, and since the mass of my shield is larger than your 'bolts' mine does the absorbing, try something better." Brine said cheekily.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Except you've forgotten something." The man grinned before clicking his fingers. The spiral barrier that was still surrounded Mark vanished releasing the Ultra Shock that was still bouncing around before sending it flying at Brine at light speed. "Every time the shock bounces it becomes much stronger than before, even more than your measly barrier."

Blog Entries

"Oh, then you must know that an Ultra Shock can only bounce up to 5 times." said Brine, "And yours should be running out soon." Brine made steps out of energy, running up them and over the lightning bolts, flipping off them and landing behind the man, an arrow in his hand, and stabbing at the man's neck.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man grinned and suddenly Brine was sent flying away from him by a huge blast of wind. "Took you long enough Zen." he smiled before turning around and seeing the large man that had been in the cave. He was walking towards his comrade along with Klay, Jakku and Matthew, except for the fact that all three of them were surrounded by a similar purple light and neither of them seemed to be awake.

"I had to wait till I was able to get control of these guy's body, one of them can use wind apparently." the man known as Zen pointed out before looking around the field.

Blog Entries

Brine was flown well over the length of several football fields out of the cave, landing in the dirt and sliding several yards. Slowly getting on one knee, Brine took out his crossbow, aiming at the new man's head and firing the arrow before collapsing to the ground in intense pain.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Alright Cricket, you want to fight then you are going to get one" Stephanie said also moving in front of the Cricket to help, her fists flaming. "Ants may able to handle fire, but let's see what happens when a Cricket is set on fire shall we?" Stephanie questioned before shooting a flamethrower from her palm and at the cricket, she raised her other hand and did the exact thing to attack him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

OOC: ok now this may seem a bit OP, but think of it as adreniline plus the crazed attempts of reconciliation beign made by Mark.

Mark continued to lie there. His body was just a crumbled heap. Even thought he attack had stopped by now his body was frozen in the appearance of pain. He was still used to it though. He was used to worse. The trauma and pain he endured when he was a criminal was twenty times worse.

"You may not die today, but I plan to make you stop." Mark said for real.

He had come more or less to and now was using his telekenesis to vibrate his vocal cords. He forced himself to stand.

"I've killed enough people in this life anway." Mark said his limit break activating.

instead of controling bullets though Mark took control of the earth around him he tore up chucks of stone and dirt from every direction and they flew together into a furious storm of debris. THen he added in his bullets and eighteen fresh sicklewings.

'I'm not jsut Psi. I'm Psyco!' Mark laughed have created a tornado of stone, dirt, and metal which began to consume the man.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack dropped a psychic shield in front of his face, deflecting the blow. "One should not attempt to ruin my fun." Jack hissed before entering his new assailant's mind with an obscene amount of pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Zen smirked as he had Klay stepped in front of the arrow, causing the arrow to pierce through Klay's right shoulder. "Good thing about being a puppeteer." Zen smirked before turning to the other man. "I didn't know they'll give you such a hard time Barrage."

Barrage chuckled before wiping some blood from his mouth. "I didn't even have to use my real ability against them." he stated before looking at Brine and Mark. "There was another with them but we can focus on her later, for now let's take these guys with us." he pointed out, his tone becoming lower and colder as he turned around. "Plus I am one of the top agents of the Red Spiders, it'll be embarassing if I were to lose so easily." He turned to his comrade once more. "Did you find the location."

"Yeah, it seems like the dragon we've been searching for is in the center of the valley." Zen answered. "The legendary black dragon Kuryuu."

"Okay then." Barrage nodded his head. "Let's take this guys and keep them down somewhere, we can deal with the little girl later." He then turned to the tornado. 'So boring it hurts." he sighed before the tornado was blown away by a powerful blast of energy. "That was a dumb attempt." hye pointed out boredly as a transparent silhoutte hovered over him.

Klay was awaken by a jolt of pain that shot through his body, causing him to slam his head against the rocking wall that was behind him. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." he groaned before he saw the wound on his right shoulder as well as the fact that his hands and legs seemed to be tied up by chains. "Where?" he looked around and stared at the others, they had all been left tied up in a cave. "Void Chains? this sucks." he frowned.

OOC: Void Chains: special chains that have been infused with energy from all three types and can as thus absorb it, these chains in turn negate all skills while they are tied up.

The cricketman gritted his teeth before opening his mouth. "Don't get cocky!" he screamed before he jumped and slammed himself against the barrier. "You insolent pest doing something so monstrous!"
    Last edited by Flaze; 2nd July 2012 at 07:13 PM.

Blog Entries

(OOC: uh ok ignore the tornado of death currently pounding your faces...)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack increased the pressure on cricketman's mind. He could feel it beginning to fray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B