Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 51

Page 51 of 383 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Mark didn't even move and the bullets stopped mid air due to his kinetic powers. He carefully manuvered one of them to write somehting in the dirt. 'look behind you'.

Another sicklewing rushed in at the man from behind.

"So do we have a plan?" Tye asked as the insects crowded around the group.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"What kind? The sparkly sissy type, or the badass kind?" Eric asked.

"Naw, I'm not all here." Evan said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Try not to die." Sakura stated bluntly.

The spiderwoman finally began to hiss and scream in pain as her mind began to be probed and affected by Jack's abilitye. "What the fuck are those humans doing!?" she screamed in pain.

"Good work Jack." Sakura stated. "Try to see if she knows where the box is."
    @Mako;

The man moved tot he side fromt he sickle before muttering. "You do know that PSI isn't that special right." he muttered as the three bullets vanished before piercing the back of his leg. He lifted his chard and whoed a picture of the same events. "You can't beat Magic."

"I don't know yet." Layla shook her head at her for a moment before she turned around and began walking. "All I know is that there have been disappearances linked to the vampire's mansion and we have been sent to investigate."

"Seems like a classic one." Tink shrugged. "All right then let's do this, though Leon's not here yet."
    Last edited by Flaze; 2nd July 2012 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries

From outside the mouth of the cave Brine warped the man's mind, making Brine, for all intents and purposes, invisible. Brine snuck around the man close to the mouth of the cave behind him but not too close to the man, making his way to Dracky, shushing him and petting him, trying to make sure he doesn't give away his position. He then mentally said to Mark and Shimo, "Hey guys, keep him distracted."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Tye stood his ground, he waited for one of the enemies to make a move. Damn these things are creepy...

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack put more pressure on the spider woman's mind, now aiming to snap it into pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You seem to be having your way there huh?" came the voice of the cricket man as he charged at Jack and threw a fist at him. "You should leave my subordinate alone."

The large worm charged at Tye, Sakura and Aria, its mouth opening wider in turn.

"You guys don't even know that I can sense you." the man laughed before turning to Brine. "Hi." he smirked. "Why are you guys even here to begin with?"

Tye crossed his swords and stepped in front of the others trying to hold back the worm.

Blog Entries

'I can try!' Mark yelled in his mind.

The bullets went deep, but he ignored it. He decided to try something new. He always used his kinetics on inanimate objects, but he decided to make an exception. Mark glared at the manfocusing all his kinetic energy on his throat.

'Saw this in a movie once always wanted to try it!' Mark taunt trying to telepathically send that message.

He imparted all the force he could trying to collapse the mans throat.

Blog Entries

"Just a sec..." Eric said, and ran to his room, emerging in his normal attire.
    "Ready when you are." He said.

Meanwhile, Evan went back to his room to go back to sleep.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man stepped forward before vanishing and appearing from behind Mark before holding his hands forward. "Spiral wave." he muttered as a spiral of energy began surrounding the area around Mark. "You guys are the slayer's right?" he wondered before holding the card up. "Ultra shock." he muttered before the spiral began sending out powerful electric shocks.

After Leon had reached the place where the group was they proceeded to go to the small town through teleportation. "Here we are, Sanrin." Layla said before looking down.

The town was surrounded by a dark sky that clouded over it as well as the mountains itself. The town even seemed to resemble those seem in horror films, though it had its own train station.

"Okay the similarities are uncanny here." Tink pointed out, curiously looking around the streets.

OOC: Spiral Wave: a special barrier made out of magic energy that encloses the opponent.

Ultra Shock: An electric lightning that can bounce off of walls and barriers upt to five times.

Blog Entries

Mark wanted to scream, but no matter what was unable. He fell to his knees in terrible pain.

'you fail to realize.... AGGGHHHHHHHH... One thin.... GAAAAHHHHH..... My sicklewings........ com AGGGGHHHHHHH....back' Mark cried in his mind agony filling his words.

The sickle wing that the man had earlier dodged now cam flying back and impaled him in the back. Meanwhile encased and been electrocuted Mark passed out.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man smirked as he took a step forward and coughed up a bit of blood. "Good shot." he stated with a smirk before he grabbed the sicklewing and pulled it out of his back. "I'll have to get that healed later." he stated before turning to the transparent panel. "Like I said death is not in my fortune for today, it's too bad for you though."

Blog Entries

(OOC:damn should have done the head. so uh am I screwed since I have no team mates online? i'll just keep Mark concious-ish to contiue till they get here.)

Even unconcious Mark for some reason could feel the pain coursing through his body. Had he been concious he porbably would have been sick to his stomach with all nervous system failures the electric shock was causing. his body would be totally imobile. His mind was coming to though. Mark saw the man going to some sort of panel and began to pull him back like a puppet on strings.