Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 50

Page 50 of 383 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack looked wary as he made his way through the forest. He felt the weird mental signatures of the natives. He knew they were being watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'... You have a dragon...' Mark said dropping his rifle.

'So much for beign the cool guy' He muttered to himself.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The beetle was hit hard and was thrown against a three causing the three to fall off along with the beetle. "Everything okay Tye?" Sakura asked since she had been seeing the fight. She then turned towards the others. "We have to be careful of what we..." before she could finish her sentence she felt the ground below them shake, only for her to jump a way as larg earthworm popped out from the ground causing Sakura to slide on the ground.

"Looks like we caught some good prey huh." A female voice hissed from the threes above them where a large web stood along with a female spider-like woman, her red eyes looking down at the group attentively. "It's always nice to have new prey right commander." the spider woman turned to the tree next to her where a cricket like bugman stood his face grinning as he looked at the group.

"Yeah, food should know its place after all." the cricket man smirked.

"Guess we're off to a good start." Sakura frowned and adjusted her glasses before materializing a scythe. Kevin stood next to Aria who had pulled out a pair of kitchen knives.
    Last edited by Flaze; 2nd July 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"On the plus side, golems have clearly defined targets."
    Jakku pointed out.
    "They are also slow, stupid, and made of rock."
    He charged at the golem.
    "So relatively easy to break."
    He sheathed his katana, and his gauntlets began glowing yellow as he leapt in to swing a heavy barrage of punches.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

"Just getting warmed up" Tye smirked. "Orders? Suggestions?" He looked to Sakura with his smirk. The lightning began to course up and down his arms quickly, getting harsher and harsher.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The golem in turn shattered as it received the multiple punches. Klay nodded his head before yelling. "Show yourself!" he screamed before seeing a large figure come out from the shadows. A large man stood just a few meters away from the three of them, he was wearing a figure hugging orange shirt along with a pair of hiking jeans and he also had silver colored hair.

"Seems like you guys know more than we thought." the man groaned before holding out his hand and stretching it outwards. "Oh guardian of the earth, heed my call and come to me!" he announced before a large creature started to form from the ground below them.

"Yes, golems.' Klay muttered.

Dracky panted heavily, blood coming out from its right wing which was now broken as well as the two sword wounds that it had on two of its legs. It looked up at the man standing in front of it as well as the dead dragon underneath the man. He had short brown hair with a streak of white in the middle, he was wearing a blue colored jacket with three buttons closed and had a pair of black jeans.

In front of the man was a transparent tablet that had multiple colored cards on it as well. "It seems like your furtune wasn't on your side today little dragon." the man muttered before closing his eyes and taking a card from the tablet. "Seems like death is something that appears in your future."

"A little busy over here!" Sakura said to tye as she turned to all of the humanoid bugs that had appeared in front of her group.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bullets are something that happens in yours, asshole.
    Shimo rounded a corner, crooking the anti-tank rifle in her arms.
    Move away from my pet right now.
    She growled.

OOC: Off for the night :3
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh look a child." the man smirked as he turned to look at Shimo. "Is this your dragon? I see..." he turned to Dracky once more before lifting the card. The card glowed in a deem light before an image appeared of it, it was of a sword going through Dracky's left wing. "Too bad." he said before a sword pierced through the dragon's wing, making it roar in pain.

"So since your thing is basically made out of mud." Klay smirked before he jumped forward and threw his arm forward. "Take this." his arm became completely made out of water before it whippes around and fired a wave of water at the creature, causing it and the paper to become wet before Klay kicked through the remains. "Now come here."

"I wouldn't think so." the mand held his arm out and slammed it against Klay's fist, putting a paper on his hand. "Now!" he exclaimed before the paper began to glow and surrounded Klay.

"What are you..." Klay stopped mid sentence as his body became surrounded with a purple glow and went completely still.

Back at the base Tink was finishing his work on the ship when he received a message on his phone. "New request." he stated before he began walking to the main lobby. "Seems like another member called me, Leon, Evan and Eric for a request."

He then reached the lobby where the request board was and noticed a girl standing in the center of the room. She was wearing a black colored dressed and was carrying a black umbrella. She had platinum blond hair and blue eyes that showed a clear innocence as well as a smile on her face. "Who?" Tink asked.

"Sorry for the sudden message, I'm not used to using the Slayer Wave." the girl giggled. "I'm Layla and I called you here as well as three other members cause I need someone to go in a request with."

OOC:

Hunter Tip: Slayer Wave, a communication message that can be sent to any member of the Slayers when a member requests another's assistance.
    @Pi Face; @Infinity Storm;

"So...take them out?" Tye checked to make sure as he stepped next to Sakura. "There sure is a lot of them..." He sighed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Did he get back to them that fast.

'Don't do that." Sakura jumped when she saw Tye appear from behind him.

"You guys take them out, I'll supervise." the cricket man waved his hand, signalling for the earth worm to roar and start going down to the group.

"So who wants earth worm fro dinner?" Aria asked as she got in front of Sakura and Tye before putting the knife on her mouth. "I'll take care of this guy."

OOC: Sorry, forgot that he was far away, I thought that Sakura was within sight line.

Tye had just barely made it back with the Dung Beetle on his tail, "I came back to help and brought company"

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A sicklewing flew out of no where and impaled the man's hand. Mark jumped out of his hiding spot gun at the ready. He smirked then fired eight rounds.

Blog Entries

"I'm busy. Is it really that important that I go?" Evan asked, scratching his stomach. He had been woken from his nap.

"Nice to meet you." Eric said, nearly rocketing out of the pool. "So I get a mission?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack lit the spider web on fire with just a thought before holding out his hand and beginning to warp the spider's mind, attempting to trap her in a hell of illusions and nightmares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Dung beetle's already knocked out by the way xD

"All right then help out." Sakura stated before seeing the spider woman fire a large web towards the group.

"Gah!" Kevin stepped forward ant threw his fist forward, firing a powerful wave of life energy that pierced therough the web.

The man looked down at hsi hand after it had been pierced and proceeded to lick the blood off his hand. "Sorry but there is no death in my future." he pointed out before the bullets stopped in mid air. "You on the other hand." he stated as the bullets turned around and fired back at Mark.

"I just thought you would want to since you've been here all the time lately." the girl known as Layla pointed out with a nod. "Plus it'll be the first time we'll fight alongside each other the last time was back in Indigo when we were enemies." she stated before turning to Eric. "Yes. we have to go to this small town that seems to have a complain about...a vampire apparently."