Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 5

Page 5 of 383 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"That's right, I am Stephanie" Stephanie replied to Sakura with a smile. "Thank you, I have never seen a real dragon myself" Stephanie said still staring at it, she carefully took a step towards it, placing a hand up but waiting for Dracky to let her pet it. "Wait.. Subdue as in knock it out?" Stephanie whispered, she wasn't scared by Dracky, mostly because she couldn't be hurt by fire that much, but it was the very idea of knocking such a beautiful creature out. She realized she wouldn't be fighting it alone and smiled at the other members.

"Don't worry Dracky, I won't hurt you. Let's just make friends at this stage shall we? I am sure we could have a lot in common, because I can breathe fire if I want to" Stephanie replied, unsure of the Dragon could actually understand her. Breathing fire was something she rarely ever did, considering it caused her throat to go dry and even hurt a little bit, not that bad but she didn't find it very nice.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Dracky smiled at her and nodded his head in agreement. "Hrm." it grunted cheerfully.

"All right then." Klay smiled and turned around. "Let's go guy, we'll go to the sparring fields outside."

Blog Entries

"You are such a beautiful creature aren't you, destructive and dangerous but yet beautiful. Like the flames you breathe, everso beautiful yet it can be deadly" Stephanie said in a soft voice, she hoped maybe in befriending it, whatever happened in the first test that she needed to subdue him for, she could perhaps get him to stop or do it willing. She walked a little closer but not too fast, knowing that he could get spooked if she did, it was always best to let him have the first move.

"I always wanted a dragon, to fly on one and looks like I have finally met one, I think my life's about to become more interesting" Stephanie told Dracky still focused on him, showing she was friendly.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"Hm...I choose...Klay." Eric said, nodding.

"Do you want him?" Evan asked Stephanie.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 16th June 2012 at 07:56 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Klay was already chosen by Jack." Sakura answered before pointing at Jack. "So you'll have to pick another one."

Blog Entries

"What?" Stephanie asked distracted by Dracky before she turned to Evan. "Yeah of course, I think taming or subdueing a Dragon would be very interesting, perhaps even just get it's trust or respect, I have heard some Dragons once subdued or tamed by someone will respect them more, finding them a worthy opponent" Stephanie replied, of course she heard that in what she used to think was stories, she was still surprised the fact she lived near a volcano and even went into one, yet never encounter a Dragon.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah stayed quiet through the whole conversation, opting to activate her magic. The markings on her body began to light brightly as she closed her eyes to continue the smithing process from earlier. "Fold... cast... smolder... fold... fold... fold..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Dracky was raised by us." Klay answered. "Though he's mostly hers." he stated before pointing down at Shimo. "Aside form that Dracky's the team mascot so it'll technically be yours once you're in the team."

"Anyways, we should get going." Sakura turned around and proceeded to walk. "Get one of boogies ready." she said while talking through an earphone.

Blog Entries

"Alright then...Serah, would you like to fight?" Eric asked.

"...I was kidding." Evan said. He didn't like Dracky, but he figured that Shimo would probably be sad if he gave away her pet dragon.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nah you just want to get rid of Dracky cause you think he's cliche." Klay deadpanned at Evan before he began walking along with the others. After going deeper into the base Sakura led the group to the backe where they were met by an open gate that led into the backyard. "Kaly looked on in amazement; even if he already knew how it looked he was always amazed by the size of the terrain and how far it extended.

"All right we'll take this." Sakura gestured towards a black colored doom buggy. "Our destination will be the trainin gfields on the left side of the backyward, the pools are on the right side along with the sports field." she explained before jumping in.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I must ask what the rules for this duel are." Jack said cordially. "Don't want any missteps you know."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah opened one eye, looking to Eric. "Sure," she smiled a bit. "Whenever you're ready."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll explain the rules when we get there." Klay nodded his head. Once everybody had gotten on the doom buggy Sakura started to drive them through the left path of the backyard. The forest began to give away though and in its place the group was treated to multiple craters, the craters each had a siddferent setting in it, some had rocks, other trees, others water and some were empty as well.

"This is the training forest the area is comprised of multiple craters that have been changed and decorated to suit a specific type of field." Sakura explained attentively. "Those that are taking the test with Dracky will find in this field." Sakura stated before pointing down at a field that was filled with rocks and stone. "Those taking the vs test can decide their field along with their opponent."

"We're gonna fight in this one." Klay said to Jack before pointing at a forest themed field. "Is that okay with you?"

Blog Entries

"One moment." Eric said, and closed his eyes for a second. His body changed. His skin turned to metal, and his elbows and knees were replaced with metal joints. A metal harp appeared on his back.
    "Ready." He said.

OOC: Like so: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1672/382027-orpheus_fullsize_large.jpg

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Eric and Serah will be fighting in one of the fields as well by the way.

Page 5 of 383 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast