Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 48

Page 48 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Matthew looked over towards Brine for a moment before answering his question. As he spoke, his hand clenched around his flame blade.

"I'm Matthew Floresca, a Warlock-Rank Magic User, prime user of Dragonic Magic. Dragonic Magic itself is somewhat simliar to pyromancy, but only in a few basic ways. Basically, it focuses on using flame energies to boost the physical capabilities of the wielder."

He then paused for a moment, silently debating whether or not to continue, before he added to his answer by saying "The reason I'm one of the very few users of Dragonic Magic is that only Mages with actual Dragon DNA in them can wield it effectively. So, in a sense, I am a humanoid dragon."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

The intimidatation tactics bored Jack. "Wonder how grilled worm tastes." He thought out loud.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay lowered the flying care though onto a plateau located on the entrance of Dragon Valley. "We're here." Klaye announced as he got out and began walking ahead to look at the rest of the cratre formations. "Now we just gotta find them." he said as he looked down at the river; clear seriousness in his eyes. "Matthew, Jakku, you and I are gonna go down. Shimo, Mark and Brine you three stay here and keep guard in case anything happens."

"I can cook it if you want." came the voice of Aria from inside Jack's head as she pulled out a pair of knives.

"No cooking!" came Sakura's voice though a bit more strict. She then spoke after seeing the humanoid bugs leave. "Well, we should get in, let's try and ignore what just happened."

Tye smirked, "You know Sakura...I could be a good distraction tactic if you would like" He took a pause. "I'd go alone due to the fact that none of you here could match the speed I'm gonna put out...but I could bolt into the forest, get their attention...and while most of them are distracted by me you guys could go in and look with less interference?" I can do this...but are you gonna let me? Tye thought to himself knowing that Sakura could very well be seeing what he was thinking...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's suicide." Sakura pointed otu and began walking. "Our only goal is finding and retrieving Pandora's Box." she pointed out with a wise nod. "If we encounter any of those guys then we'll just try to beat them down and if anything happens then we'll figh together." she explained.

"And don't you be cokcy." Aria spat towards Tye. "You're fast but you're still weak."

"Aria!" Kevin scolded as a frown went across his face. "Please forigve her Mr. Taylor."

"It's fine, I try not to be to cocky...but I come off the wrong way some times" Tye smirked and turned to Aria. "And as for you, I haven't even demonstrated my powers in front of you yet, and I do find speed to be more of a deciding factor in a fight...I would much rather take few hits and dish out my fairly strong power moves constantly than be a tank who takes a million hits but does an extreme amount of damage." I hope that didn't sound rude...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll give you your order in a minute." Sakura stated and turned to the entrance of the forest. "Let's just get going.

The group had wandered inside of the large Buggy Forest and were making their way through the trees and bushes. On their way they also encountered gigantic bugs promptin them to fight as well. "Well this is new." she said as she and the others stood in front of a giant bee. "Okay Tye, I want you to do keep going around the forest, I'll keep a link with you to see what you're seeing and be able to locate you, we will keep searching over here after this behemoth is taken out."

"Alright, am I searching or just running?" Tye said as he smirked and he crouched slightly in a running position. His armor's gem glowed the deep shade of crimson it always did as his power levels raised.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Searching." Sakura answered.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Matthew picked up both of his flame blades and said "Alright finally some action" as he got out of the car. Once he was a safe distance from the vehicle, he muttered "Dragon's Wings". Seconds later, a pair of flame jets erupted from the back of his shoulders, which extended and solidified into a pair of red tinted solid wings.

After the wings finished forming, Matthew turned to Klay and asked "So where should we start?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

"Good plan, I can cover a lot of ground" With that, in a bright flash of crimson light Tye bolted away, he had his crimson lightning coursing up his arms as he ran at blindingly fast speeds that made his barely visible. He ran through the rows of trees looking for anything out of the ordinary.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can start from here." Klay noted before he held his right leg forward. "Wind Gear activate." he muttered as his levishoe changed into its wind form allowing Klay to start floating above the ground. "All right then let's get down." he siad before he began flying downwards.

After Tye had separated himself and run off from the woods something happened though. Suddeny a large ball of mud rolled onto the ground in front of Tye, obstructing his path.

"What the--" Tye looked up to where the ball had rolled from.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You will no pass you human!" a voice hissed before a bugman walked out from the forest. It was completely black colored and was large, in turn having the apperance of a beetle along with a short horn. "I am Fango a soldier of the Scorpia Kingdom and I won't let you pass." he said before grabbing a hold of the ball and positioning himself behind it. He lunged forward and pushed the ball forward withg reat speed, sending it rolling towards Tye.

Tye jumped toward the ball, spinning, dodging straight along the curvature of the ball using it's own air current. He then came down at the beetle with his duel hook-blades, which were now coursing with crimson lightning.