Page 44 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Matthew's a Mage actually." Sakura cleared up. "How did the mission go?" she asked.

Klay stared at Stephanie for a moment before putting his chicken. "No don't worry." he shook his head, a small blush on his face. "I don't mind you talking or emphafazising or describing or...sorry about that." Klay stopped himself for a moment before looking around. "I'm the leader of the Guild, I won't doubt that but I'm still 18 so I get my you know teenage thoughts sometimes."

Blog Entries

"I was just saying that I myself, am a PSI is what I meant," Brine said. Brine realizing he was still leaning over Sakura pulled away. "Um sorry about that, I was gonna shake his hand."

ooc: I also realized I was gonna have to wait awhile for that handshake
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes, I bet you were." Sakura narrowed her eyes.

Blog Entries

"Seriously!?! I'm 24, you're like jail bait to me." said Brine, frustratedly taking a sip of his drink. "My god," said Brine under his breath.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Brine, please don't molest Sakura." Eric said, as he stepped out of the pool.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Stephanie stared at him for a moment, one astounded he was eighteen, two surprised about the thoughts he must have. "I am sorry? Eighteen? Wow I didn't think you were eighteen, I mean leader of the guild, you think you might be my age. Which is thirty seven and quite old, two years older then my ex" Stephanie replied. She wondered if she should attempt to bring Kate back, afterall aleast she wouldn't feel the oldest here.

"Try not to have dirty thoughts, I really do not like people thinking about my girl- I mean ex girlfriend like that to be honest" Stephanie replied with a small amused smile.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

ooc: Aw why'd you edit out Evan's part?

"Jesus, give a guy a break, I mean we're not all pigs." said Brine.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I turn 19 in three months but whatever." Sakura shrugged.

"Don't worry I can get rid of them pretty quickly." Klay nodded his head before looking at her for a second. "You mean that you thought I was older but looked younger right." he laughed. "Cause I still look my age last time I checked...well sort of I guess I do look a bit older but training all over the place most of your life can do that." he explained as he began to remember all of the years he spent traveling with his master and his surrogate brother Kaiser, he then looked down at the table for a moment in nostalgia. "I traveled around the world and trained with my master since I was a kid, whether it was fighting or me and my brother getting th emaster out of bar fights I was always moving and training."

"Which is actually kind of funny." Klay laughed. "Since I was 16 when the Guild first started."

Blog Entries

OOC: Because it would be pretty weird for Evan to make a homophobic comment considering all the stuff he did to Klay in the last RP. But then, he gets mad at people a lot for stuff he does, so...

"If you need to try and seduce someone, go after Klay. Guy needs to get laid. Maybe you could get a pay raise." Evan said, leaving his study.
    "Huh...I didn't know the boss was into that kind of thing..." Eric said, suddenly looking very thoughtful.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hardy har har." Klay laughed sarcastically while looking at Evan. "Any news on that clone of yours?"

"Anyways." Sakura looked out a small beeper that was on the table next to her before she grabbed it. "New requests have come in."

Blog Entries

"Yeah well I just wanna be clear that I wasn't making a pass at you, believe me, you would know if I was hitting on you." said Brine to Sakura. "So anyways what are these requests?"
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't know." Sakura shrugged and got up form the seat. "We have to go to the board and check it out."

Blog Entries

OOC: Say something like that near Stephanie and she's going to tear him a new one XD.

"Exactly, I thought you were older but looked younger. I have seen people who look like that, actually Kate looks about thirty, not thirty five" Stephanie replied before listening to the story. "Thanks, I do tend to get weird when people think about Kate and I like that" Stephanie added.

"Sixteen? That's pretty young, when I was that age I was still learning the kinks of my power. Then again when I was your age, a guild like didn't exist, sheesh I am really old" Stephanie replied laughing before eating more of her meal.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Well let's get to the board then." said Brine getting up from his seat and throwing away the, now empty, bottle.
    -Morgan Freeman

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark had descended from the roof after his sicklewing came back a good two minutes later. not bad for no boost. He'd seen the craziness by the pool, but skipped joining in. Not too fun when only half the people hear you. Mark instead continued to his own room. The place was eerily clean for a person like him. All his weapons lied on the table perfectly spaced out. Only one thing was out of place. The doc's journal. Mark had taken it back after the lab finished analyzing it. It felt like his job to do something even if he wasn't really involved.