Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 41
Page 41 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"It's not yet finished." Tink shook his head. "I wouldn't recommend it anyways, at least not for the time being."

"So, you guys ready to head back to base?" Klay asked and smiled at his group. "You guys did good in your first mission."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Hey, Mark, if you're a tracker, why not track whoever did this?" Eric asked, taking a test tube from his pocket and examining it.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That's not how it works." Sakura shook her head. "He has to set up the trackers on the person first." she pointed out.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo looked around the bridge.
    She dashed over to the Weapons Controls.
    Oh wow. I cannot wait to play with this thing.
    She grinned.

Jakku stuck his hands in his pockets.
    "I believe calling in a BHA team to clear this area of the remaining equipment following our departure would also be wise."
    He said, sheathing his weapons.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'We already established he left four days ago. I could establish a trail, but you do realize that this takes time. I'd have to go over every detail of this place and his journal. Not to mention I can't quite go running off right now. Since aparently thats bad.'

Mark sighed, and shoved his hands in his coat pockets.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakur alooked at the two of them before sighing. "The both of you do realize that it's easy for someone smart enough to cast a spell to stop them from being tracked right?" she pointed out. "If he really was meeting with someone dangerous enough to fund this I wouldn't put them pass them to you know stop him from being tracked by anyone." She then turned to Jakku. "I agree, our request was to take care of the problems of the town and we did, this is a whole other matter that we'll have to notify the BHA beforehand."

"Shimo we can't cause anymore property damage." Klay pointed out as he turned to the nine year old. "I guess we could do target practice ina wasteland or something."
    Last edited by Flaze; 29th June 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Well based on this guys methods of technology over skill I doubt he could. Though obviously he's got friends in high places, so they could arrange something.'

Mark just shrugged.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon walked over towards Sakura and waited for her to finish speaking before he quietly said "Trust me, he wasn't eager to go to sleep. He's still alive, just exhausted. I managed to use a Red Drain to sap energy from his mind and muscles so his body would forcefully go into a period of rest. "

He then asked "Sakura before we leave for the Guild can we get some painkillers? That thing put up enough of a fight for my battle fever to kick in, and every time that happens it leaves me with a massive headache?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Hey if she get's weapons controls I call testing how this baby handles!" Brine said before looking excitedly at the controls.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No need for that." Sakura shook her head before stretching her hands out. "The beasts will be unconscious for a while, back up's on the way and we've got the test tubes, I can pretty much teleport us back to base already."

"Sure, but you're driving us." Klay stated before he sat in the seat that was in the center of the bridge. "All right guys it's time to head home!"

Blog Entries

"Let's gain some altitude!" Brine said before lifting vertically into the sky. "Opening throttle!" said Brine before the ship lurched to a start before smoothing out. "Sorry guys, uh Tink, are there any stabilizers, or... something?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The ship works with energy." Tink stated before pointing to a small pad that had two print marks on it. "You put your hands there and start feeding it energy and the ship's system converts it into fuel." he explained. He then turned to Klay. "There's something I forgot ot say, Alex mentioned something ot me."

"What is it?" Klay asked, intrigued by what Tink would say.

"It seemed like Alexander had gotten an offer from a mysterious buyer, Alex made a copy of Skyline and sent it to him for a job that he was supposed to do." He began explaining. "I don't know who the guy is or what it was for but if he really does hav ea copy of Skyline then he might have some robots at his disposal as well."

Klay scratched his chin in thought. Could it be Black Shadow on the run again, no they weren't the types of guys to rely on robots for their dirty work. When he discarded this idea he began to think of another solution, another group of Rogues. Was someone really taking over Black Shadow's place while it was gone?

"I see." Klay muttered tentavely. "We'll send a report to the BHA North HQ back when we get home." he announced.

Blog Entries

Brine set his hands on the prints and the ship came under control. Brine took a banked turn and pointed the ship towards the direction of the base and said, "At the speed and rate we're going we should get there in an hour and forty-five minutes."
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay then, let's go!" Klay announced.

Two weeks later...
    @Agent Gryphon; @Mako; @jasonwolf; @smaug65; @Pi Face; @JakkuEbansu; @Tye Taylors; @Yun;

Klay was in the base's gym using one of the bodycrafting machines, he panted as he finished another set of exercises before standing up and grabbing a towel. Two weeks had passed since the team had taken those two missions, while they had done other requests they had started to become scarce as they would only get a specific number of requests a month. "Well at least we can have some quietness." Klay panted before he began walking towards the weights. "Maybe I can get some lunch first." Klay wondered before smiling. "Hopefully Kevin and Aria are back from their request, those two can cook really well." he smiled before he began heading for the cafeteria.

"Ahhhh, I love calm days." Sakura sighed. She was laying on a recliner beach chair by the pool, She was wearing a swimsuit and was at the moment letting the light of the sun fall on her as she worked on her tan. "Especially if it's by the pool." she smiled and sat up.

Tink was working on his own things. He had made himself welcome into the base and had taken Sakura's job when it came to being charged of mainteniance. In only two weeks he had created an underground docking stage underneath the helipad where the ship was now stored as well as other flying cars that he had worked on. "Busy two weeks for me." he sighed and stood up. "I should go get some lunch."

Blog Entries

Stephanie had left the base for a little bit as she wanted to just get some fresh air, however while entering a market she noticed her ex girlfriend. "Kate.." Stephanie whispered seeing her, the ex hadn't seen her though and infact was talking to another girl, she touched her shoulder which made Stephanie frown a bit, did that mean she was with that girl? She didn't want to know or encounter Kate so she highlighted out of there and back to the base, now a bit a distracted but heading over for lunch to grab.

A million thoughts went through her mind as she headed to grab some lunch, was she seeing that woman? Were they in love, who was she? Stephanie knew she couldn't expect Kate to pine after her when she broke it off, but she hoped that maybe, somehow she and Kate would reunite. She entered the cafeteria still distracted as she grabbed a tray and mindlessly grabbed whatever food was in front of her, but not really paying enough attention to what it was.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.