Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 40
Page 40 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Mark retreated to the other side of the room. Non-leathal force was not his specialty. Flying blades, bullets, and long range executions were.

'Sakura toss me that journal if you would. It's best I stay out of this fight if its non leathal force.'

I'll have you know That I've become Indestructible
    Determination that is incorruptible From the other side, a terror to behold
    Annihilation will be unavoidable Every broken enemy will know
    That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jakku charged at the monster, flicking his sword backward.
    The handle of the sword flew into the enemy's face.
    He grunted as he felt the sword handle hit his foe's bones.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

OOC:What about the beast that Leon's fighting.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooc: Just wanting to say, I totally saw Tink coming

Brine held out his hand to shake, "You'll make an awesome addition man! And now there's someone newer than me! I can only speak for myself, but man you really held your own against 5 skill users when you thought we were intruders."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You just don't have to kill it." Sakura said but tossed him the journal anyways. She turned to the beast once more and jumped over it before spinning around gracefully in mid air. As she did this she materialized a pair of sickles with a chain that connected the two and proceeded to wrap the chain around the creature's neck before she began making preasure. The beast let out a loud roar and began to fire sparks of electricity all around.

However, when she was hit by the parks Sakura's body wasn't affected but instead vanished. "Illusions are tricky." she stated as she reappeared in front of the creature and proceeded to smash her leg against its face, sending the creature sliding back before it was hit by a wall made out of PSI that had been thrown by Sakura. "I wasn't able to do much last night with all that was going on, but if it's like this then I've got no problem." she pointed out, a sly, yet mischiveous smile going across her face.

Jakku's opponent in turn began to roar as it tried to step back in a desperate attempt to get out of the pain.

OOC: what gave it away? xD And Infinity, it was already said that Leon defeated the beast.

"Well I was in charge of defenses." Tink explained as he shook Brine's hand. "Plus I figured you guys wouldn't go as hard since you were in unknown territory." he explained before smiling. "But it's nice to properly meet you, all of you."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'Yes well part of my job with the gang was being able to track people, and I mean more then just location. I had to recreate what they did for weeks on end. I wanna go back through his work. If there is a chance of saving them its in here.'

Mark began to flip through the pages rapidly. He combined the usage of his minds eye to catch every detail. Mark had once been a murderer, but what this doctor did was much worse.

That their opponent had to be invincible Take a last look around while you're alive
    I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Gotcha." Eric said. He sprouted a second pair of eyes, and four arms appeared on his back as he fired webbing at Jakku's monster, binding it to the floor.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right." Sakura nodded her head before she turned to what Eric was doing.

The monster roared and tried to shake away but because of the webbing around its feet it had become unable to move properly and fell down onto the floor.

"And you're left." Sakura looked at the beast in front of her, who was panting heavily. "Bye bye." she raised her hand softly and proceeded to send out a wave of PSI energy. The beast stared at Sakura attentively before an expression of horror crossed its face and it proceeded to sit down. "A feral beast has almost no conscience, mind control is no hard feat with this guy." she said and turned to Mark. "If you mean the people on the pod then we just gotta press the buttons." she explained. "As for these guys, I think it'll be easier if we sent them to Central City so that the HQ over there can have a look at them."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon panted as he fell down onto the ground after he had finished draining the beast, albeit only to the point where fatigue would kick in for it. It was amazing how draining it could be to ...well drain another being till they passed out.

After his body had absorbed the energy drained from the beast, Leon stood up and decided to bring the beast with him. It would be more difficult though, because he had no more vials of the substance he had used to bring it to its current location. Sighing to himself, he placed a hand onto the knocked out beast's side before both of them vanished in a flash of light, eventually reappearing outside of the cave. However, Leon was forced to expend a large amount of energy to transport the large creature with him. Had he not just drained the beast, he probably would have been unconscious from the effort. Fortunately, he was left with only mild fatigue instead.

Soon after he appeared, he heard the other's voices echoing from deeper in the cave. He started to call out but stopped when a splitting headache made itself known to him. As he clenched his eyes shut to cope with the pain, he muttered "Why the hell does battle fever always leave a freakin headache?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'Yes well I still want to be on whatever team takes care of annalysing this.'

Mark put he journel in his coat then opened the pods.

I'm an indestructible
    Master of war

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

After defeating the monster Sakura began pressing the buttons in front of the pods, allowing them to open themselves and let the hostages walk out from the inside. They each began looking around in shock as they looked at the world around them. "All right everyone it's time for you to go back home!" Sakura exclaimed and then turned to the test tubes. "We should take these too."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I think that may be for the best."
    Jakku said shortly, gazing across at the test tubes.

Shimo looked upward at the ship.
    ...Can we try this thing out?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Question, is this thing automated or will we be able to fly it manually, or is it both?" asked Brine inquisitively. "Because if it is manual, I'm gonna have to make you teach me how to fly it."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Sakura nodded her head and began leading everyone out. She noticed Leon as well as the other creature. "Well at least you were able to take care of it." she pointed out and turned to Jakku. "I think we can call it mission accomplish."

"Well yeah since we're going back in it." Tink said before he clapped his hands. As he did this a small piece of the floor of the ship began to descend and stopped right under it. "And this how you enter. Now follow me." he smiled and led them inside.

Tink began to give the others a tour of the ship, showing them the cafeteria that was, at th emoment empty of all food or anything of the sort. He then showed them the gym that had been installed as well as rooms for shooting and sparring. Klay meanwhile straed in amazement at each corner they passed till they eventually reache dthe bridge. "And this the bridge, we've got your control rooms, weapon controls, main computers and all those things." Tink explained.

"You really outdid yourself with this." Klay wooshed while putting his hands on his hips. He looked at Shimo. "Do you like it?" he smirked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Damn" said Brine under his breath before whistling. "So we got a top speed on this thing?"
    -Morgan Freeman