OOC: Is there anyone I can jump in to talk to and if so where are they? XD
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: Just have him hang out around the castle, I'll do the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

Tye awoke in the Castle; he had been sleeping for quite awhile when he woke up rather late in the day. The boy sat up in his bed, his torso was exposed to the chilled air. Tye Taylors quickly showered and got dressed in preparation for the day. He stepped outside his room wearing a slim black hoodie, its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a pair of dark blue jeans. The jeans fell loosely over his dark skate-boarding style shoes. Tye casually glanced both ways down the hall outside his room as he contemplated which way to go.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack chuckled at what Abyss had said. "When your head is about to explode into nothing but red mist, you tend to forget things." He said with a pensive look. "Suppose it was during this contemplation that I realized that what I felt for her was simply due to circumstance and an overheating brain." He shrugged. "But if praise is what you want, I do owe you. So I can praise you over drinks if you'd like." Jack was grinning as he gestured towards his liquor cabinet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"What I can learn from books. Mostly just techniques for balance. It's mostly just stuff I taught myself from fighting normally. The same way you know how to use a scythe, I think?" Evan asked, taking various food items out of the bag. All of them were various sweet things: Pies, danishes, eclairs, cookies. He always was good at plotting things.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I guess I can have a couple of drinks, though do keep in mind that I can't get drunk," Abyss nodded her head while crossing her shoulders. "Though if you play your cards right I may not have to," she stated as she flicked some of her hair to the side and grinned.

Sakura looked at Evan for a moment, she hadn't told anyone about how she had learned to use her scyhtes and sickles before now that she finally thought about it. "I was actually thought how to use them by Slit, since he was a weapons expert I figured he was as good as any teacher," she explained while nodding her head. "Though my preference leans towards scythes and sickles because of what they symbolize."

Post Thanks / Like

Tye headed to his right and down a flight or two of stairs. He was still half-asleep so he couldn't quite remember which. Tye then wandered around until he found the castle kitchen; he made a small bowl of cereal before lightly hopping up onto the counter. Tye began eating his cereal as he sat on the counter in the kitchen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Okay, so it's exactly as I had heard fromm your sister, I thought you might add a different perspective. Boy am I glad your thought process isn't skewed anymore, now I won't have to worry that you'll kill me in my sleep." said Brine.

The waiter later came with their food. Two plates with some delicious food on it.

Brine started eating his food before putting his fork down and saying, "After this there's a fantastic little italian shaved ice stand right in the plaza. I always like a little something sweet after dinner."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I could tell you other stories but they could ruin the mood," Fria nodded her head as she stared at Brine for a moment. "And actually I'm more of an ice cream kind of girl," she chuckled.

"You know the kitchen is off limits and why are you wearing pajamas when it's already night time?' from behind Tye came the voice of Aria, the cook of the Slayers. She frowned at him with her hands set on her hips. "It's like 10 pm for god's sake."

Post Thanks / Like

"Hey these aren't PJs" The boy replied as he motioned down to his jeans and hoodie. He just then looked up to see who was speaking to him. "And show me the rule and then I'll stop eating cereal at 10pm" Tye said slightly sarcastically but in a joking way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack was grinning as he made drinks for himself and Sakura, humming softly as he worked. It was only mere moments later when he came over to Abyss, handing her a martini. "I honestly didn't know you couldn't get drunk." He seemed amused by this. "So I suppose I'll focus on playing my cards right instead."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooc: Someplace, in a far off land, Jack is getting aroused. Also just like, hypothetically, lets say that I didn't know how old Fria is, what would your answer be?

"Hmm, interesting, I'll have to remember that, don't worry though, they make those shaved ices with a scoop of ice cream inside them, it's especially good if you get the root beer shaved ice, then it's like a root beer float," said Brine smiling.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"For one, I'm the one in charge of this kitchen and it's already closed," Aria said as she narrowed her eyes at Tye.

"Well while I exist as a normal human right now there are some things I lack due to me being a materialization," Abyss nodded her head before grabbing the glass and gently sipping from it, only for her to wince a little bit. "I don't actually know for sure if I can't or not though.

OOC: Fria's 21 actually.

Fria nodded her head before smirking a bit. "Fine, I guess I'll have to take your answer for it," she nodded her head while smiling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: far off land huh lol.

IC: "Well I suppose an experiment is in order." Jack murmured, mostly to himself as he took a sip of his cocktail.

Post Thanks / Like

"Ok, I'm sorry" Tye apologized, realizing he had probably overstepped his boundaries. He put his nearly finished bowl of cereal in the sink and then turned to leave. However he turned back a few feet before the door. "Sorry for being a nuisance Aria" Tye leaned back against the wall next to the door frame. I hope she's not mad enough to chase me out He was hoping at least he could have a conversation with her.