Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: If you want to, if you don't want to just say so and I'll skip tomorrow.

Blog Entries

OOC: I guess? Um...Ooh! Want me to make a bad guy show up and fight Fria and Brine? Flaze, can I do that?

A man was hiding under the table. He had a top hat, a mask, and a cloak.

"Why ain't she letting me take her out to dinner?" He grumbled, sneering to himself as he watched Fria and Brine. He clenched his teeth and his eyes bulged out so much that his blood vessels burst, turning them red. The man didn't care. Instead, he readied his dagger.

"What, you think I just like you because of your looks? Well...Any guy who says that's not important is a fuckin' liar, but no, I like your mind just as much as your body." He stood up.

"Besides, maybe I need someone to keep me in line. Stop me from going insane." Evan said. He turned to her. "You don't owe me a thing. I will take you out to dinner if you would like to go, though."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Grumpy wouldn't have been the descriptor I would have used." Jack said, turning to face Abyss for the first time now, eyes in clear view. "I'm losing control." He eventually said. "There's too much going on in my head and it's taking more and more effort to keep everything in line." He explained. "Between the knowledge from the tree, my astral projections, the damage I've done to my psyche by using my shadow form and... well it's an issue." He sighed. "I suppose saving the world wasn't enough payment for the sins of the past." He mused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Then just get rid of the knowledge you got from the tree," Abyss shrugged as she looked at Jack. "Is it really worth all the suffering, plus a lot of it is useless in the end," she explained before poking at Jack's forehead. "Besides, you should've learned by now that you dying on us will be tragic."

Sakura didn't reply, instead she faced the floor for a moment before sighing. "Fine I want to, but I assume you're paying."

Fria heard a voice coming from underneath their table, causing her to narrow her eyes as she looked at Brine. "I think there's someone under the table."

Blog Entries

"As selfish as I may sometimes be, I can't just delete the world's knowledge. I'm the only person alive who holds these secrets... it's bad enough the sheer amount of them... but I've sifted through the mess... looking for leverage on my foes and well... I found out some horrid things." He sighed, looking at Abyss for a long moment before speaking once again. "You have no idea the truth of those words." He said about her 'dying on us would be tragic' remark. "I've been doing some calculations." He explained. "If the forces in my brain overwhelm me... the explosion... based on measurements of my PSI as well as the sheer amount of information stored in my brain." He stopped. "You don't want to know the truth." He eventually stated bluntly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You don't have to throw it away," Abyss nodded her head before scratching her chin. "Oh I know what we can do, we can give it to someone else and I know just the person." she said as she beamed at Jack. "What if you gave all that knowledge to someone that already has it?"

Blog Entries

Jack raised an eyebrow. "But I was... I mean Brine took some small pieces that I couldn't get to... But who else has this knowledge?" He asked cautiously. "Also I feel the need to ask what your motive in all this is. You never seemed to be the compassionate sort."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That Yatsuri woman that helped us train for the battle against Black Shadow," Abyss pointed out towards Jack. "She has like a load of Skill, she's like a goddes and like you has all of this noted down in her head," she explained simply before staring at him curiously after he asked her about her motives. "And...well I guess I'm getting soft or maybe you're just one of my soft spots."

Blog Entries

Jack took a small step over towards Abyss, a hint of a smile on his face. "You know..." He cut himself off, a slight smile on his face. "Yatsuri..." He whispered the name out loud, mulling the thought of enlisting her aid over in his head. "A hope. A chance." He eventually stated.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yup," Abyss nodded her head in agreement with Jack. "If you let her take the knowledge from you then she'll be fine as she already knew all of this as opposed to you giving it to someone that can't handle it."

Blog Entries

"And with the added mental power... I should be able to have increasing control over my PSI and my astral projections." Jack was thinking out loud now. In the back of his mind, he continued to crunch the numbers, as well as starting to organize the information, deciding what he would keep and what he would delete.

Blog Entries

"Damn, and everything was going so well," said Brine, he angrily kicked the man underneath the table.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"'Course. Call me old fashioned, but the dude's supposed to, right?" Evan said, getting back on the motorcycle.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" The man yelled, scrambling away, clutching his now bloodied nose.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"So that was easy, sorry about the disturbance, I seriously have no idea who that was," said Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think we were gonna order," Fria chuckled a bit at how the man had left in such a hurry.

"For now let's just focus on getting rid of all that," Abyss deadpanned at Jack, a bit surprised that even now he was still worrying about what he could keep or couldn't. "Now, I'll call her."

"Call who?" Abyss jumped aside when she saw Yatsuri walk from behind her, she was eating a beef kabob and was staring at her curiously, her whit hair hanging above her ears. "You mention my name and I instantly hear it."

"Okay but be quick about it," Sakura advised as she got on the motorcycle once more.