Page 361 of 383 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Leon looked at Abyss with a slight frown, saying "And that's exactly what I was hoping not to hear. Oh well. Anyways, I'd still like to try to expand my arsenal, even if it ends up being difficult. Isn't teleporting a common PSI ability?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You can already teleport though it's different." Abyss pointed out before grabbing the salt and the pepper shaker and putting them down on the table. "Now this is an example of teleporting through PSI," Abyss nodded her head before the salt shaker vanished and reappeared where the pepper shaker was. "Your's is a bit different, teleporting is essentially decompressing the body into psi waves and materializing it where we want to go. Your ability on the other hand is kind of like...dimension cutter of sorts, in a way is a more complete form of teleportation in that you can go to other places by going through dimensions as opposed to just vanishing and reappearing in the same one."

Three weeks later...

"Well it's been a while but it seems we're finally taking requests again." Schwarz pointed out with curiosity as he looked up at the large screen that stood above the group. Requests were flashing all over the board and hunters had now gathered around the board once more just like they had done months before.

"We finally finished all of our work so we're back on business." Sakura nodded her head, she looked towards Klay who was actually sulking was sitting on a corner of the floor.

"What's wrong with him?" Schwarz raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"He hasn't told Crystal about the kiss Serah gave him before she left," Sakura whispered to Schwarz before looking towards Klay. "That and I told him he can't take any requests."

"Anyways I'll do a request." Schwarz nodded his head before smiling. "So I heard Fria has a date...maybe you should consider something yourself." he snickered.

"Oh shut up," Sakura groaned.

Fria looked at herself in the mirror nervously, her face blushes with embarassment as she looked at the blue dress that she was wearing through her reflection. The dress glimmed with glitter, causing it to match with her pale skin; which had actually started to become a bit more colored now. While originally she had scheduled for a date with Brine three weeks prior, her work had taken over most of her time as she had to work around the changes of the Guild, she was almost done now and figured she needed a break.
    @Infinity Storm; @Heroic Sociopath; @JakkuEbansu; @Mako; @smaug85; @Yun;

Blog Entries

Leon looked at the board, his arms held above his head out of relative residual fatigue. After giving up on expanding his plethora of abilities via PSI, he had spent most of his free time trying to build up his physical body, in hopes of becoming less dependent on ranged attacks. While it had caused him to feel sore for the past three weeks, his arms and torso did show results, though his arms still bore the same markings as before.

He then looked to Sakura before he asked "Are we taking these in groups or soloing them?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's your choice." Sakura nodded her head while crossing her arms. "You guys are no longer on probation so you can go on solo missions if you so wish to." Sakura replied simply before turning back to the board. "Of course you can also go with someone if you'd like."

Blog Entries

Leon gave some thought to his options for a moment before he shook his head, saying "Even if I'm off of probation, I still have Battle Fever. It'd be an unnecessary risk to go without someone to deal with me if I ended up going bezerk. So, I think I'll go with someone."

Blog Entries

Evan looked at the board.

"I don't want to not be on vacation...Do I have to get back to work? Hold me, Leon." He then wrapped himself around Leon. He then looked at Schwarz, speaking perfectly normally.

"Tell Klay to man the fuck up or I'll tell her myself." Evan said. "Or just see if they're willing to share."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Leon immediately vanished in a puff of red energy, reappearing a good distance away and leaving Evan to fall. Ignoring the action, he quietly continued to look through the requests opn the board.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll go with you Leon." Schwarz offered while raising his right hand up. In truth he was actually quite curious about Leon's ability and wanted to see it more upclose. "The request I want to take is right here in Wayward so we wouldn't be going very far."

"Actually Evan." Sakura coughed. "I want you to help me out with something."

Blog Entries

"I'd dock your pay, but I probably was overreacting." Evan said to Leon. His eyebrows rose as he heard Sakura speak.

"Sure." Evan said, stretching as he got up. "What's up?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah you see." Sakura pointed out before tying a chain around Evan's body and pulling on it. "There's a thing called paper work and since Klay is technically useless right now you'll have to take care of it...and I'll supervise."

Blog Entries

"Damn, I didn't know you were into this kind of thing!" Evan said, wiggling around in chains, oblivious to whatever Sakura was saying. "And aren't we taking things a bit fast?! We haven't even dated yet!"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you want me to cut your neck?" Sakura created a sickle and held it close to Evan's neck. "I'm being serious here Evan, now make another comment like that and you'll meet with the True Warrior again."

Blog Entries

"You're the one with the chains." Evan said, tipping over. "Although then again, should I really be complaining? Many men would love to be tied up by a cute girl."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 22nd March 2013 at 11:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Leon looked at Schwarz and nodded, saying "That sounds easy enough. What's the mission?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Apparently there's been a recent rise of gangs around the norther parts of Wayward." Schwarz pointed out as he pocketed his hands. "It seems like things are getting messy to the point that even the cops can't handle it so they turned in a request."