Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 354

Page 354 of 383 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Unlike the others, Jack enjoyed testing the rookies. Although a more apt description of testing would be warping their minds like they were his personal playthings. He'd learned some interesting things about the outside world from some of them, including one of the rookies way back who had apparently fooled around with his kid sister. The poor guy ended up having no mind at all when Jack was done with him.

He walked over to Sakura, Abyss and the others. "You know. The rookies aren't so bad. Well they are bad... But you just need to find the little things you enjoy about our new jobs. Like I hate the fact I'm a sage so you, Klay and worse of all Brine outrank me. But..." Jack rolled his eyes. "I was going somewhere with that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yes, older." Klay replied simply, ignoring the tone in Jeremy's voice.

Fria blushed even more before frowning at him. "Aren't you getting a bit carried away?"

"Jealousy's so clear in your voice." Sakura pointed out, a small smile on her face as she noticed Jack's dislike of the ranking, it made her laugh a little on the inside. "But this is the reason I made you a proctor, we'll be able to know more about the candidates than what we've researched." she explained, even if they investigated the candidates there will always be things that they don't manage to catch.

"You're only a rank beyond Paladin so it's not like it'll take too long for you to get a rank up." Abyss stated as she walked towards Jack. "At least you get a ranking, I'm not even treated as person."

Blog Entries

"Yes yes thank you for giving me more paperwork Sakypoo." Jack couldn't resist teasing her a bit. "I know just how you feel." Jack's projection said to Abyss. "I feel your annoyance."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So I just noticed this but how did Jack learn to do the same thing Sakura was able to?" Abyss pointed out, raising her eyebrow as she looked at Jack's projecting. It was a bit amazing actually since it had taken Sakura a technical year inside of the diorama to learn to materialize Abyss completely. "Are you just a projection or are you completely materialized like me?"

"Well someone has to and I can only take so much of Klay's whining." Sakura sighed while crossing her arms. "Honestly ever since he's been going out with Crystal it's like he's been...different."

Blog Entries

"I know what you mean." Jack said quietly to Sakura. "I haven't been able to put a finger on it honestly." He muttered. "But something is just off."

"I'm pretty much the real thing... But he summons me at will." Jack's projection muttered irritably. "It gets annoying."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yuki wandered past the group.
    She was whistling, without her lips moving.
    Yuki had her hair cropped short, but her eyes were still tinged purple.
    She headed toward the training field, boredly scanning for a large group of rookies.

Grey woke up.
    He realised it was 1pm, and changed rapidly, barreling from his room.
    He neatened his rough hair with a comb, giving up and stuffing it back into his pocket.

Crystal poked her head round Klay's door.
    "Hey Bureaucrat, hungry?"
    She smiled, completely ignoring Jeremy.
    "I made crepes."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura looked towards Yuki. She had been a bit hesitant about the girl, but she knew that they had to take care of her after what had happened, to make matters worse she reminded her of Shimo back when she first arrived with the Slayers. Sakura looked at Yuki before slowly walking towards her. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Klay raised his head and smiled when he saw Crystal walk into the boardroom. "Nice to see you here," he beamed before looking at the crepes and nodding his head. "I would appreciate it, I haven't even had breakfast."

Blog Entries

Crystal smiled wider.
    She sat across the desk, directly in front of Klay, sliding a plate over to him.
    "Much planned today, Oh mighty guildmaster?"
    She laughed softly.

Yuki looked up at Sakura.
    "I am not unwell."
    She said, moving her lips a second before the words actually came out.
    "Are you alright? You seem concerned...?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nah, just dealing with all of this paperwork." Klay sighed as he turned to the piles of paper that were in front of him. "Honestly I wish I could just relax and throw out some stress for even a little bit." he sighed and leaned on his chair before grabbing one of the crepes and taking a bite out of it. He then looked at Crystal, almost in disbelief. "Did you make them? cause they're really good,' he nodded his head and smiled. "Speaking of that, how have you been doing around the guild?"

"Well I was just wondering how you were doing since you came here, I can understand how it would be hard to fit in." Sakura nodded her head as she looked at Yuki. She sighed. "Well, you're twins so I guess I worry since you remind me of Shimo when she first came in."

Blog Entries

Crystal looked innocently at Klay.
    "Of course I can cook... I cooked for you when we first met, remember..?"
    She fluttered her eyes at him.
    "Yeah, a job's a job."
    Crystal kissed Klay's nose.
    "Perks are good though."

Yuki shrugged.
    "Shimo is fine."
    She said softly.
    "A few days ago, I was able to re-open our mental link I had sealed."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon looked at the group before saying "Ok this is getting a bit too.....social and flirty for an antisocialite like myself. And since I just remembered where my jacket is, I'll be right back."

He then leapt off and fell down towards some of the en route applicants, vanishing the instant before he would have hit the ground and scaring several of the aforementioned people in the process.

A few moments later, he reappeared in his room, quickly finding his jacket under a pile of books he had "borrowed" in hopes of finding something about the Blood Sword. Realizing he still was carrying the mysterious blade, he set the sword on a stand mounted to a wall before he put on the jacket.

He stretched a bit, not having worn a jacket for the last few weeks, and briefly checked to make sure it still had his usual supply of neurotoxins and other reagents before his gaze returned to the ominously glowing blade.

"The last thing I need is for my Battle Fever to spike up during a public appearance, let alone one directly affiliated with the Guild. Still, I wish I could have found something about you after three weeks of study" Leon said, sitting down as he stared at the sword.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Not at all, I think this is perfectly appropriate," said Brine before turning his head to Jack, "Yes, of course I outrank you, out of all of us I have more years involvement in the BHA, I am three years your senior plus an extra one in the dioramma, I really do wish we could have fought, I would have liked so much to crush your ego like a grape." Brine chucked.

Jeremy stood up and looked at Klay, "Well, I'll leave you too love birds alone," said Jeremy, leaving in the room.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay blushed a bit when Crystal kissed his nose, causing him to blink twice before nodding at Jeremy. "Thank you Jeremy." he pointed out before turning back to Crystal. "Well you have a point, though about the cooking thing I'd like to clarify that back then I was trying to not get killed so...I didn't have a lot of time to enjoy it." he chuckled before kissing Crystal. "Though work is tough, especially now, because the Bounty Hunter Battle Royale's going to be held in three months the BHA is requesting for it to be held here at Wayward so they're sending workers and all to make sure things are prepared and we're going to be building a stadium for the tournament and all."

"So leader kicked you out." Schwarz said when he saw Jeremy walking out of the board room. Needless to say, even after receiving healing his body still hadn't fully recovered, his right hand was completely bandaged as well as most of his chest and his forehead. "That must suck."

"Really?" Sakura asked, her face becoming slightly more delighted when she heard this piece of news. "How's she doing?"

"You know, you two could fight at any time...there's such a thing called sparring." Abyss nodded her head simply as she stared down at the rookies.

Blog Entries

Jeremy chuckled "I'm used to it, plus it's just awkward watching two lovers, especially when I just became interested in girls like a year or two ago. Hey sorry about, all that stuff, you were possessed by Steve and what not."

Brine laughed, "Yeah but I'm not quite confident that either of us will actually be able to hold back enough not to seriously maim each other." Brine had switched to hugging Fria from behind so they both could look at the others in the group.

ooc: Also if we did that both Mako and I are too stubborn to actually finish the fight, it would go on forever.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you want me to freeze your ass?" Fria pointed out as she looked up at Brine. "Cause I really can do that you know." she pointed out before frowning and looking away so that her blush wasn't noticed. "Speaking of fighting the Bounty Hunter Battle Royale is going to be held in three months."

"What's that?" Abyss asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a large tournament held once every two years, all the Guilds face off against each other in multiple events and fights during the tournament." Fria explained while raising her index finger, her expression changing to a focused and wise one. "I was a member of Black Shadow back then, we had to go see it for an attack we were gonna hold there after the final match, I remember that my sister and the rest of the members that were in this Guild back then won, that's what really put this Guild on the map."