Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Well she's your sister, so I don't mind." Klay shook his head as he smiled at Crystal.

"I think you may have a shot." Sakura pointed out.

"Well then...you can say what you want but this seems like a mission accomplished to me." Yatsuri clapped her hands, she smiling cheerfully.

"You know I hate it when you just forget I'm here." Lovo groaned, causing Klay to turn to look at him and chuckle nervously. "Regardless I don't really deserve it since I couldn't be of help," he sighed as he crossed his arms. "Though it is true that you guys will be important now, especially since Zero's leader also serving as Black Shadow's leader will cause a lot of controversy."

"Who knows, maybe we'll finally get Paladin ranked." Klay smiled as he pocketed his hands. "All these years would pay off."

"Yeah...now it's on to the future," Sakura nodded her head. "I'll call mom when we get back." she stated as she looked towards the distance. "I can't just sit quietly until we get her back."

And so, without anyone even realizing two months passed from that long day of battles. Things had...sort of gone back to normal after this, however as it had been said before, the Slayers were starting to gather a lot more attention now.

After the chaos Black Shadow caused the BHA went through a period of rebirth, using the Slayers as the leading Guild. Due to this Evan, Klay, Brine and Sakura were given the rank of Paladin. On that note Jack and Crystal who had both served Black Shadow before were given the ranks of Master and Sage, while Yuki and Fria were given the rank of Champion and Psychiser , with them not being given the rank of Paladin due to their previous affiliations.

With the Slayers growing in popularity more and more people were now trying out to become part of the Guild; which in turn pushed them to make the entrance test harder than it was before.

"Fighting rookies is such a boring job." Abyss whined, she looking down at the battling fields from a small terrace that had been built on the back of the castle, her face staring as she saw rookies enter and leave almost instantly. "It's hard to find someone that has what it takes."

"Well now that we're becoming more famous we should be known for quality not quantity," Sakura nodded her head and adjusted her glasses. Her hands were practically covered in bandaids and there were some on her face as well.

"I see you two are enjoying a nice break." Sakura and Abyss turned their face to look at Fria as she walked towards them, she raising her hand slightly and waving at them. She was wearing a lab coat around her body. "You know that guy Tink was really smart, it's really hard to continue on with his ideas even for me," she yawned. Ever since she joined the Slayers Fria had taken over Tink's spot as the group's researcher.

"Well we all have our work cut out for us...I'm actually worrying about our two Guildmasters."

Inside of the Slayer's boardroom Klay was leaning against his chair, three piles of paperwork standing before him as he groaned in annoyance. "Why did Evan have to go off now," He sighed as he leaned back forward. "I hate this, being so important means we have responsibilities now and it sucks,' he whined as he gently tapped the table. "I need to release stress somehow."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon appeared next to Sakura in a flash of red light. His hair was slightly longer now, and his arms had grown a little in terms of muscle. He looked towards the two and said "Hey lighten up. I didn't even get a rank up out of our whole fame explosion, but you don't see me complaining do you? I'm not saying its not frustrating to have to fight so many people, but it could be worse. Hell I'm not even complaining about having to fight without my sword."

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Actually it was Abyss who said it.

"At least you're ranked." Abyss said while narrowing her eyes at Leon. "You know how they rank me, they don't cause you know I'm only alive as long as Sakura wants to keep me alive." Abyss pointed out before turning to Sakura. "Which is amazing really since it's a full human materialization."

"It only works with you though." Sakura nodded her head as she stared at the fields. "Anyways, a reporter is going to be coming in today, so we should all be presentable."

Blog Entries

Leon sighed at the mention of a reporter, saying "Which probably means I'll have to locate my jacket, since the majority of normal society tends to frown on seemingly demonic tattoos....even though they're more like cuts that began to appear on my arms when I picked up this sword," indicating the Blood Sword in its usual place on his back.

He then playfully shoved Sakura before grinning and saying "Still, I think my ego's gotten its fill. A few months ago, I essentially got trapped in something similar to hell, broke out of said place, jumped blindly into the biggest battle our guild has ever been a part of, took on the second in command of Black Shadow, and even held my own with the True Warrior. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that make me a badass?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Everyone in this group is a badass Leon," Sakura pointed out while rubbing her shoulder. "It's like a pre requisite."

Blog Entries

Leon looked down at the group of recruits for a moment, almost absentmindedly saying "You could have just fed my ego ya know. Still, it's almost nostalgic to think that a little while ago I was one of those guys."

He then realized he still had something to do and said "Well I guess I should go find my jacket. Any ideas as to where it might be?"

Blog Entries

Brine walked up next to Fria and put his arm around her waist, "Maybe we can take a break a little later," said Brine, using a rag to wipe off his face. Brine had been testing potential recruits all day, only finding few to be sent to the next round of training.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You sure lose your stuff easily." Abyss pointed out to Leon.

Fria jumped slightly when she felt Brine's hand around her waist, she blushing a bit as she turned to look at him. "What was that for?' she asked.

Blog Entries

"No reason, you just look cute in that lab coat," said Brine, materializing a bouquet and handing it to Fria.

Jeremy walked into the board room, "Ha, responsibilities, it's great not having them."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you want me to make you do this paperwork cause of that comment." Klay said as he stared bitterly at Jeremy when he walked in. "So, how are you integrating ' he asked as he grabbed one of the sheets. "I am your legal guardian after all."

Fria just stared at Brine, a bright blush on her face. "Thanks." she said shyly.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, like I know how to do taxes," said Jeremy sarcastically, "I'm integrating fine, don't expect me to start calling you pops."

"So how are you guys feeling after this respite of fight, personally I'm feeling a little on edge, the earth can't be this safe forever," Brine asked the others.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No, bro would be just fine, or master one of the two." Klay said, he staring at the paper as he walked before putting the page away. "If we're getting more members we'll have to split the guild into multiple divisions." Klay pointed out before looking at Jeremy. "Hey, you wouldn't mind leading a division when you're older right?"

"I'm bored of having to deal with all these rookies." Abyss pointed out with a frown before letting out a sigh of exasperation.

"I'm having no problem with it, the Guild needs us to stick around right now so things aren't exactly peaceful on that end," Sakura nodded her head and crossed her arms.

Blog Entries

Leon smirked and said "Eh, I guess you're right Abyss. Lately, I've been devoting most of my spare time to researching the Blood Sword. I still don't know where my powers stem from, and that blade is the only clue I have. That being said, it has left me with a lot of unanswered questions. And spending a large amount of my time on said research has caused me to be slightly.....random......ok well more random than usual."

He then unsheathed the blade for a moment, staring at it before he put it away and said "By the way, you seem like you could use a pick-me-up."

He then held up a hand, focusing energy into it before placing it on Abyss' shoulder to transfer the gift to her.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 11th March 2013 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's okay, those guys weren't nearly enough to tire me out." Abyss snickered as she looked down at the field once more with a smirk.

Blog Entries

"Psh older?" said Jeremy, chuckling a bit.

Brine, kissed Fria's forehead, "We should get lunch in a bit," said Brine.
    -Morgan Freeman