Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 350

Page 350 of 383 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack saw Sakura starting to falter. He swept over to her. "You could use a power boost." He said with a grin before pulling her into a kiss. He transferred a good bit of his power to her in the kiss, but kept enough in reserve just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Brine, telepathed to the outside world, struggling a bit due to already being in someone else's mind, "We need someone to hit him on the outside like now!" Brine then turned to Klay, "I believe the honor is yours."

Jeremy pulled back his own fist, covered in fire, sparkling with electricity and sped up by wind, Jeremy aimed a punch right at Steve's face. "Fuck you you bastard!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Sakura's eyes opened wide as Jack kissed her, only for her to step back slightly and frowned at him while blushing. "Is that your way of getting back at me." she pointed out as she looked at him.

Steve was hit by Jeremy's punch, causing him to step back and cough out blood. Klay, who had now stood up ran at him from behind to stab his side with one of his blades, causing Steve to move forward once more and begin to stagger. "That's my payback...." Klay panted heavily as he held on to his chest. "Leon, if you want to give him a shot then take it!"

Back inside of his mind Schwarz groaned and sighed. "I feel like I'm going to feel like hell when I get my body back."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon vanished in a flash of light and reappeared above Steve, his body turned sideways to provide maximum leverage for a downward kick. The second he made contact, he vanished again and appeared behind Steve, catching him with one arm and quickly using the Red Drain to sap a massive amount if energy from him.

Afterwards, he threw Steve aside, his skin gradually beginning to lose its red tint as his Limit Break ended.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Schwarz is gonna be pissed when he gets up." Klay pointed out as he saw the squirming Steve.

Steve let out one final scream before a large shadow came out from his body. As this happened his body began to slowly recover Schwarz's appearance, with the long silver hair turning into black and his skin going back to white. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" came Schwarz's hissed as he bit his lower lip to stop himself from screaming. "Damn you didn't have to be so rough," he groaned while clutching his wounds.

"Sorry we had no choice." Klay nodded his head, noticing that Sakura and the others had also gotten back and were now running towards them.

The shadow began to slowly take the shape of a panting Steve, he clutching to his stomach as he looked down at the floor. "Damn you..." he glared at the group.

"Shimo, do it now." Sakura instructed as she turned to the girl.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo glared at the True.
    Her arms glowed violently yellow as she drew a seal in midair.
    She palmed the seal, and it flew at the True.

Jakku, Yuki and Crystal looked to each other, giving their energy to enhance the seal.
    Jakku's form shimmered softly, and he sighed weakly.

Grey, who had totally been fighting the entire time, clapped slowly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There's no way...that...ah fuck it." he groaned, knowing that he had been weakened to the point that he couldn't fight it back. With that Steve was absorbed into the seal that Shimo had fired, letting out a loud scream as he was taken in.

Klay didn't say anything, instead staring at the spot where Steve had been and then sighed in relief. "Now we should transfer him to Jakku's body." he pointed out before turning to look at the energy Jakku. He put both of his hands together before bowing. "I'm sorry...you ended up giving up your life and now we're going to be disrespectful to your body, I cannot express the embarrassment I feel as a leader." he said while biting unto his lower lip.

Blog Entries

Jakku looked at Klay solemnly.
    I have four minutes.
    He said simply.
    He looked to his corpse, and raised his hand.
    Jakku's sword flew through the air, and hovered in front of him.
    Take my sword, guildmaster.

Shimo sobbed softly, looking over at Jakku as she kept the seal steady

Blog Entries

Jack turned away from the sealing process. He didn't want to watch them use their teammate's body in that way, even if they didn't have any other choice. He sighed, knowing how hard it was going to be for the others who had known Jakku better than he.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon looked towards Jakku silently. While he had not been overly social with most of the guild, he still felt remorseful as he began to grasp the situation. However, as his Limit Break's effects finished vanishing, his own vision began to blur. Even though he sapped energy from both of his opponents, energy could only do so much to cope with pure exhaustion. That combined with the fatigue left by his Limit Break had left him drained beyond description.

He looked at the group for a moment longer before he fell down, losing consciousness before he hit the ground. As he lay on the ground, a massive amount of excess drained energy dispersed itself from his body, seemingly indicating he had absorbed more than he could maintain.
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 9th March 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay stared at the sword carefully, or at least he tried to because the longer he stared the more he thought it was wrong. His eyes began to water as he grabbed the sword gently, still feeling the warmth of Jakku's hand as he clenched it. Memories began to pass him by, how the two had originally met with Jakku being the one that suggested both Klay and Evan formed one guild rather than forming separate ones. He thought back to all those times that he had helped them and fought for them. That's when he realized that those peaceful days wouldn't return now. "Okay Shimo...do it." he said solemnly as a few tears rolled down his face; though he had lowered his head so the others wouldn't see.

"Hey Leon, you okay?' Abyss walked over towards Leon so as to check if he was at least breathing.

Blog Entries

Jack could feel Klay's anguish. He sighed and turned back to the group. He quietly walked over to Klay and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. There was nothing he could say however.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks." Klay nodded his head as he looked over at Jack, now holding the sword title. "It's hard, but at least we'll finally be able to end this."

Blog Entries

Jakku nodded slowly.
    He turned to Crystal.
    You will join them.

Crystal flinched.
    "What?! Why me? Shimo's with them!"
    She yelled

Jakku glared at her.
    She is leaving.
    He pointed over, a fair way away. A tall woman stood, the Ebansu symbol across her back and a gas mask covering her face.

Shimo's eyes widened.
    M-mom..?!
    She blinked, then re-focused, pushing the seal onto Jakku's corpse.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait what do you mean leaving?" Sakura asked for a moment before seeing Jakku's corpse become surrounded by energy as Steve's spirit was put into Jakku's corpse.

Before anything could happen Klay stabbed at him with Jakku's blade, straight to his chest. This caused him to cough out blood and clenched his fists in pain, his head falling to the floor. "Damn it..." he groaned as he stared at the distance. "I'm...I'm a ruler...this shouldn't have happened..." He snickered for a moment before closing his eyes as his life slowly faded away.

Klay just looked down at the corpses as he removed the blade, his hand clenching it more. "It's over." he nodded his head.

"Yeah yeah it is...now what the fuck's with this sudden developtment?" Schwarz asked as he turned to look at Jakku's and Shimo's mother. "I mean like...we can never just catch a break can we."

"What I want to know is why you said she was leaving." Sakura turned to Jakku.