Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 348

Page 348 of 383 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jeremy turned to his lightning form, absorbing the electric explosion from the lance, "Real smart, fire electricity at a man who can become electricity. Hey Leon single handedly attacking him will take you nowhere, let me help." Jeremy rebounded the electricity he absorbed at Steve in multiple balls of plasma.

Brine's knight sheathed his swords and grabbed Shwarz's body, bringing it back to the group. "We're gonna need a healer here, he's gonna need to be awake to regain his own brain," said Brine. Brine materialized a missile launcher and carefully locked on to young Steve and fired.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I guess you didn't understand my ability." Steve scoffed before clicking his fingers, as he did this the space around him began to distort, absorbing anything that appreached him in an instant. He then held his hand forward and turned to Leon before clicking his fingers once more, except this time he and Leon had changed places.

Steve saw the plasma spheres that Jeremy had fired and proceeded to absorb them. He then reappeared in front of the kid, throwing his arm forward and firing Jeremy away with a blast of energy. "Honestly you kids are starting to bore me already."

Steve looked at Brine's missile and proceeded to vanish. As he did this the ground below them bellowed before the forest began to grow out, wrapping aroudn Schwarz and covering him once more as a large monster made out of black trees was summoned.

"I knew it wouldn't be this easy." Sakura panted. "We have to get him back quick."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon looked up, having expended a good chunk of his energy on the attack, and was shocked at what had happened. Reaching into his pocket, he quickly pulled out a small glass vial and threw it onto the ground, causing a redish cloud of smoke to appear around him just as the Armageddon seemed to make contact.

A massive explosion of energy followed, causing massive shockwaves to radiate from the impact area. Once the smoke from the explosion cleared, however, one could see Leon standing in the center of a large crater, panting a bit as he tried to steady himself. Oddly enough though, the red smoke lingered, now seemingly brighter in color.

Leon flooded his body with the last of Minerva's stolen energy in a rough manner to heal himself and then said "Brine, I knew from the start I couldn't take him on. I'm kinda used to being outclasses by now."

He then threw aside the blood sword and took a feral stance before he said "But I'll be damned before I give up to this asshole!" before the symbols on his arm began to glow with a blinding red light. Seconds later, the red smoke began to seemingly be sucked into the symbols.

Leon's eyes then became a solid bright red as he activated his Limit Break, his entire body taking on a red shade as his body began to emit a sinister aura. Crouching down, Leon wordlessly vanished in a flash of light, appearing in front of Steven and slashing at his front with a glowing hand.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Steve smirked as he saw this before throwing his right hand forward, causing it to collide with it while also forming a slashing fashion. "See, this is better." he stated with a smirk before putting his foot back and throwing a punch at Leon.

Blog Entries

Leon wordlessly flooded one of his hands with energy and used it to catch Steve's punch. He then used his other hand to press a button on his spiked bracelet, causing its hidden blade to extend.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Steve stepped aside, avoiding the blade before throwing his fist forward at Leon. However, before the fist could collided it stopped in its tracks. "Damn it." he gritted his teeth. It was starting to show just now, but he was already being affected by the fact that he was fighting both in the real world and inside his mind.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack's hands were coated in white-hot flames as he looked at the tree monster. "Let's see how these trees like fire." He said with a wolfish grin before flinging bursts of flame at the tree monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The monster roared in pain as the flames hit around its feet and arms. It stepped back slightly before thrusting its arm down at Jack. Meanwhile Steve had reappeared behind the group before summoning multiple black creatures, the creatures started to take demonic and muscular shapes before letting out their roars into the air and charging at the group.

Sakura and Abyss looked at each other before jumping in front of the monsters, with Sakura summoning a long black and white scythe and using it to slash at the monsters while Abyss used scythes enhanced with PSI to fire slashes of energy at the monsters. "We'll leave the tree to you Jack."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo drew her katana.
    She wordlessly cut her foe in half, charging erratically at Mind!True

Jakku slammed the True Warrior in the back with his glowing fist as he paused.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Steve gritted his teeth as he was hit by Jakku's punch, causing him to jump aside and grit his teeth in frustration as he began to pant. "Fuck...this body is still not ready." he gritted his teeth before thrusting his right hand down, firing a large slash of energy at Jakku.

The Mind Steve jumped aside from the slash, only for his shoulder to be cut. He stepped back before throwing his fist at Shimo and firing multiple beams of energy at the girl.

Blog Entries

Leon appeared behind Steve and forcefully grabbed him by the shoulders before vanishing again. He then immediately reappeared in front of Jakku, quickly throwing Steve into his own incoming attack.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Steve stomped on the ground before throwing his right hand forward, redirecting the beams so that they headed straight for Leon. As he did this he proceeded to click his finger once more, causing the beams to vanish. They then proceeded to reappeared all around Leon, with the beams coming out from holes in the spaces that surrounded the boy.

Blog Entries

Jeremy flew backwards and slid along the ground a bit. Jeremy changed his arms to fire and wind, creating a fire tornado speeding at Steve.

Brine materialized a napalm flame thrower and ran next to Jack, "We fight together bro," said Brine, letting loose a torrent of napalm fire. All the while Brine's shadow stood hacking demon monsters apart with it's dual swords, spinning, slashing, charging, and jumping.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Leon quickly took a feral stance once more as a red aura quickly sprang up around him, enveloping him in mere nanoseconds. He then let out a concerningly demonic shout, which seemingly caused the aura around him to pulsate and send crescent blades of energy flying in every direction. The crescent blades cut through the beams and caused them to disappear.

As the aura continued to fire blades, Leon growled out "How cliche. A guy gets sealed, a long time passes, and then he gets unsealed by society's rejects. Now he thinks he's invincible. A god even. Well let me administer a needed dose of reality for you: if you're a god, then I'm a demon!"

He then vanished and reappeared behind Steven, hands held together above his head as he swung downward to deliver a smashing blow with surprising force.

Blog Entries

Jeremy facepalmed then yelled at Leon, "YOU DON'T GET IT LEON, HE IS A DEMON! Also didn't that same thing happen to you, I mean that whole sealed thing plus societies rejects and what not, and the whole thinking you're invincible."
    -Morgan Freeman