Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 346

Page 346 of 383 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"There's always one card in the deck left unaccounted for." Jack appeared next to Sakura, a slight smile on his face. "Just needed to prepare for the unfortunate eventuality known as bodily death." He explained as he looked at the True Warrior, frowning slightly. "I wish I had made my move faster." He said softly. "Would have made this phase of the scheme earlier."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What's your plan?' Sakura asked as she turned to face Jack. "Abyss seems to have found something regarding his sight so far.' she said before turning to look at the battle site once more.

"But it's still Schwarz in there so it's not like we can just kill him." Klay countered while clenching his fists.

"If the True Warrior infiltrated his body and took over his mind..." Sakura scratched her chin slowly while looking at the floor. "That means we could give the control back to Schwarz."

Blog Entries

"Oh my plan has nothing to do with us winning. My plan had to do with what happens if we lose." Jack muttered under his breath. "And as for his vision, he can't see. I can hear you know." He smirked. "As for taking mind control away from Steve... Too risky." Jack said quietly. "Even if by some miracle all of us PSI users overpowered him... His presence would lie dormant... Waiting for the smallest opening." He sighed. "We have to terminate him. There's no other way."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can't just kill him though, Schwarz is still in there." Klay gritted his teeth as he looked down at the ground. He knew that things were risky and that it was the only option but he still didn't feel right about having to kill Schwarz. "I don't care if it's risky if it's possible then we should do it, I mean they were able to seal him 300 years ago."

"Yeah Klay, seal, and look where we are now," Sakura nodded her head. "Plus back then everyone but one person died trying to seal him and guess what Yatsuri never told us how to seal him either."

Blog Entries

Brine used his PSI to make him virtually invisible to any power sensing beings before butting in to Jack and Sakura's conversation, "What if we somehow trapped him inside an already dead body, say Jakku's? Or someone who's willing to die for the greater good... I sense most of the team is more then willing to, I am."

Jeremy used his elemental powers to make it seem that he was just part of the world.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That doesn't mean he won't be able to take over that body though." Sakura pointed out.

"Didn't people keep saying he need to be in a body that was compatible with him?" Klay raised an eyebrow. "If we put him in one that isn't then even if he takes over, hell even if he raises the dead he shouldn't be as strong as he is now."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo spoke up.
    With the others here, I might be able to seal him.
    She said quietly.

Jakku tore through the rubble flying at him, smashing pieces towards the True whenever he could.
    His hands glowed fiercely as he opened fire.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jack's right in something though, it'll be risky." Sakura nodded her head, her fists clenching as she looked over the situation once more. If they were going to act then they would have to do it fast. "If we want to connect to his mind then we'll have to distract him so that we can have enough time to enter."

Klay looked at the rest of the group before turning to Jakku's corpse, his eyes falling on the floor. He had failed them, at least he had failed Jakku but by not fighting he was also failing the others. He raised his head before putting the right side of his body forward, as he did this he entered his Limit Break and went into his golden dragon form. "I'll be the distraction." Klay pointed out. "You need him to stand still for long enough right, so then I'll make him stand still."

"Are you stupid that could ki..."

"So be it then." Klay said. Suddenly, the energy that had wrapped around his body began to gather on his fist as his body began to slowly go back to normal; aside from his fist which had turned completely golden and was surrounded by a large golden sphere of energy.

Steve snickered as he waved his hand around, throwing the blasts aside before throwing a left jab at Jakku. The man then threw his right hand forward and proceeded to fire another blast of energy at him. "Hey you're a fun little bugger aren't you!?"

Blog Entries

Jakku smiled coldly, his arms catching the energy ball.
    I have no limit. I'm already lost.
    He threw it back, coating it in a spiral of Yellow Energy.
    So I am unstoppable.

Blog Entries

"It appears we are going to try the risky way." Jack muttered under his breath, his eyes shifting to black and red. "So be it. Because we can never take the easy road." He mused.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I wouldn't say unstoppable." Steve said as he appeared behind Jakku. He slammed his head on the floor, creating a small crater before swatting his arm and clenching it slightly, almost as if he was grabbing onto the air. He then twisted his hand around practically pulling at the space he had been grabbing before sending everything back with a current of air.

"It wouldn't be us if we did that." Klay nodded his head and grinned.

"Okay once he's distracted we'll connect to his mind, I can get others to come with us by using jacks as well." Sakura nodded her head as she looked at the group. "Once we're in there our objective is to push his spirit out of Schwarz from the inside, then Shimo will be in charge of sealing him into Jakku's body, if he gets up then we'll destroy him."

"Roger..." Klay nodded his head before smiling. "Good luck.' was all he said before he began charging towards Steve, his fist held back as he lunged towards him.

Steve turned around, a grin crossing his face as Klay threw his fist forward at him. "Chaos Punch!" He yelled, only for Steve to catch the fist as he threw it. The ground behind him was was blown apart by a powerful wave of energy, creating a large crater that shaved through the ground.

"Oooooh." Steve whistled as he smirked at Klay. "I can sense some demon blood in you kid, that's interesting but compared to actual demons you are still too far.' With that he swiped his arm, letting go of Klay's hands before moving his arm back. "Now it's my turn!" he yelled before throwing his right fist forward.

Klay scurried as fast as he could, putting both of his ahnd together and catching the fist between them. This wasn't enough though and he was flying high into the sky, his jacket becoming thorn as multiple bruises and cuts appeared on his body while the ground behind him was completely destroyed. Klay's body spun around in the air before falling and bouncing on the ground far away from the group. Once he finally stopped he laid there, his body completely emotionless.

"Now!" Steve raised his head, only for multiple jacks to connect to his head as Abyss and Sakura appeared behind him, the jacks had also connected to Shimo, Jack, Evan and Brine.

"He should stay still for a while." Lovo said to Jeremy before turning to Klay's body. "You help Jakku and I'll go check on Klay."

Blog Entries

Jakku grunted, getting up.
    His yellow skin was covered in wounds.
    He stretched, the skin replenishing.
    He leapt at his foe, initiating a grapple.

Shimo looked around, now in the True's mind.
    Wow. Nice place.
    She said sarcastically.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know there is a point where you should run out of energy." The True Warrior said, while the group had managed to connect to his mind he was able to still move. He side stepped before throwing a back kick at Jakku's chest.

The group was now standing inside of a completely black room, with Sakura moving her head around curiously. "This place is very....I agree with Shimo," was all Abyss said as she began walking.

Suddenly the place became lit up once more and the group was now standing inside of a forest composed of black colored trees, the branches stuck out and stretched, though they looked dried up. From the distance Sakura could make out a large three that stretched out into the sky, there was a blue light coming from it. "I have a feeling that's Schwarz's Core, meaning you know who should be there too."

Blog Entries

Crystal and Yuki walked forward.
    "Yeah, about that."
    They both raised their arms, and Jakku's spirit glowed brighter.

Jakku caught the kick.
    Ebansu are known for one thing, around the world.
    He slammed the foot down, leaping in a flying kick.
    He smiled as he connected.
    Killing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh now I remember." Steve pointed out, he raising his arm to block the kick as he gritted his teeth. For some reason he seemed to have become irritated when he heard their last name. "So you're Ebansu huh? I remember there was someone with that surname among those bastards that sealed me off.' he pointed out as he raised his head. "Well that explains where this damn persistence comes from if you're that annoying bastard's descendants," he stated before jumping up into the air, as he did this multiple seals began to appear on his right side before he raised his right arm forward. "But he ended up dying in the end just like you will!"

"Anyways, let's get going." Sakura turned around and began running towards the large three along with Abyss.