Page 345 of 383 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"If you're talking about the rune that would explode if this guy turns against you then I got rid of that." Steve pointed out with a scoff as he looked at the Slayers. "Oh, not cowering in fear, I like that." he pointed out with a smirked before taking a step forward. "Well since the ritual didn't exactly complete itself all the way it'll still be a while before I'm at my full so I can use you guys as a warm up."

Sakura, unlike Brine, Jeremy and Evan didn't move. She knew that if they attacked recklessly it would just cost them the fight.

"By the way." Steve raised his right hand, turning it into a fist. "While I have multiple abilities my main one is space control." he stated before throwing his index finger forward.

Sakura's eyes opened wide when she saw this and as soon as the finger was fully flicked she proceeded to teleport everyone away from the tower.

The group reappeared back on earth and on the entrance to the tower, Sakura panting as she stared at the ground in fear. High above from them back at the top a loud explosion rang out. "Uh....I have to admit Jack was right." Sakura panted loudly. "If I had been a second slower..."

"Oh come on that was on flick, it's not like it would be too hard to dodge..." Klay stated before standing up. "Sure back then we were in a small space but now we're in the wide world."

Blog Entries

"I wasn't running recklessly into the fight mind you, I was preparing myself, you were unprepared and we all almost died," said Jeremy.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jeremy would just shut up for once!" Sakura yelled as she glared at the twelve year old. "This enemy is not someone we can beat with simple tricks, guess what, Evan could kick your ass into next week and that guy just took that lightning bolt like it was cotton candy!' she stated before standing up from the ground. "Hell, Zombra would've killed you in a minute and you saw what he did to him and you think that just being prepared was going to save you? are you that much of a spoiled brat!"

"Sakura calm down." Klay pointed out before looking over at Jeremy. "Jeremy the reason I stopped you is because you can't sense it, but Steve was absorbing all the Life Energy around him and with someone as strong as that you can barely take any of it away from him meaning that once you got close all of your energy was going to start to be sucked out."

"You know it's not nice to yell at kids." came Steve's voice as he appeared behind Klay while picking some wax out of his ear. "And honestly I commend him for having the balls to face me, it's true that kids are more honest." he pointed out as he looked at Jeremy. "What's your name kid?"
    Last edited by Flaze; 6th March 2013 at 10:24 AM.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku groaned, lying on his back.
    Blood was draining softly from his mouth.
    "Not... yet... I can't let you...
    A single spark of Yellow Energy floated from his dying corpse.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hm?" Steve raised an eyebrow as he turned to Jakku. "There's another insistant person." he pointed out with a smirk.

Klay couldn't move, he could barely even stand, something that in turn just made him feel weaker. After the group had worked some hard to reach that point and after he had told them so many things he was now the one afraid. As he looked at Steve he just felt even more scared of what could happen.

"If you want to fight then come at me dude." Steve snickered as he appeared in front of Jakku. "I'll give you a freebie too."

Blog Entries

Jakku opened his mouth to speak, then thudded backward.
    He shut his eyes.

The spark of Yellow Energy billowed in the wind, changing shape.
    I said, I can't let you do this!
    The Energy reformed into Jakku's Yellow Forme.
    It glanced down at his corpse, then dropped into a fighting position.

Crystal, Yuki and Shimo looked at each other, and drew their weapons.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Fine then boy." Steve snickered before slamming his foot forward. He swiped his right hand, only for multiple energy beams to be fired at Jakku. He jumped back and smirked before multiple trucks appeared above the sky and began falling down towards Jakku.

Blog Entries

Jakku dashed toward the beams.
    Hahhhh!
    He drew his katana, now a glowing mass of Yellow Energy at his back.
    He leapt between the beams, glaring at the True Warrior the entire time.

All three Ebansu Sisters leapt into the air.
    Shimo rolled, firing a rocket launcher.
    Yuki's palms glowed as Dark Energy began firing from her hands.
    Crystal grinned, forming a laser cannon with apparent ease from her left arm.
    A few seconds later, truck parts rained down on the Slayers.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't know about you two." Abyss looked at Sakura and Klay before a grin crossed her face. "But I'm not just going to stand here and I for one agree with Jeremy." he pointed out while looking at the battle.

Steve grinned before drawing his arm back. He swiped his hand forward, firing a large slash straight at Jakku; however, as he did this he also landed on the ground once more before firing a barrage of lightning and shadows at the man.

Blog Entries

Jakku's form shimmered, and the energy ghost split into two, sliding apart to avoid the attack, then reforming.
    He stood facing the True, leaping into the air with a quick slash.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Steve grinned confidently before holding his left arm forward, blocking the blade as he pushed Jakku back. He stepped back slightly and smiled before beginning to move his fist back. "I like you, you've got guts, now let's see how you take this!" He threw his fist forward, firing a powerful blast of energy from his fist. The blast grew wider and wider as it sped towards Jakku, disintegrating everything in its way.

Blog Entries

Jakku leapt forward, straight into the blast.
    His form shivered, disintergrating then re-appearing on the other side.
    I'm powered by the last breath before my death.
    He said softly, spreading his arms.
    I only exist to protect those who stand here, and those on this world. And I will not let them down.
    Jakku raised his palms, firing long arcs of Yellow Energy at the True.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Did he..." Klay's eyes opened widely before he turned to look at Crystal. "Crystal...what did Jakku do!?" he yelled as he clenched his fists before looking at his friend's body.

"So you gave up your life for them huh?" Steve snickered.

"Don't get distracted." Steve gasped in disbelief barely dodging the slashes from Abyss's scythes, luckily this distraction was able to keep the True occupied and as thus he was hit by the blast. Once the smoke subsided he stood there, his arm raised an a large burn on it. "Guess you're no pusshover." he pointed out with a snicker. "Too bad my healing ability hasn't taken in yet so I guess I'll have to fight more seriously now." he said as he saw Abyss standing next to Jakku.

"Well, at least we know we can land hits." Abyss nodded her head and smiled cheekily.

Blog Entries

Jeremy looked away, "I know I'm twelve, apparently you forget. And I wasn't gonna fight him, I know he could kill me, especially since every single person here has berated me about his danger anyways, plus even if you hadn't the fucking fact that he both shrugged off a lightning bolt and took over one of the strongest members of your team's body." Jeremy leaned over to Lovo and whispered, "Is she on her period?" Jeremy then shot large flames at Steve from his tonfas.

"Jakku was, er, is a truer warrior then you ever were 'Steve'" said Brine, backflipping and forming a mortar, running at Steve and firing rounds out of the mortar cannon at him.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura looked at the floor for a moment before clenching her fists.

Steve looked at all the attacks and smiled. He stretched both of his arms out before spinning around. Suddenly the attacks seemed to disappeared, as if they had been sucked into nothingness. "Well it's nice to see more people joining in the fray." he said before jumping into the air and stretching his arms out. As he did this the ground below the group began to shake before erupting, firing multiple pieces of stone into the air before they were all fired towards the Slayers.

Abyss looked at the True Warrior before closing her eyes, connecting her mind with the rest of the group. "Brine, stay out of his line of vision and try to hide your presence the same goes for the rest of you." she stated. "When me and Jakku attacked him together he seemed to become surprise, it seems like he can't see but knows where we are through our presence and energy flow."