Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Just kill her normally if you have to." Sakura deadpanned.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sakura turned her head around and jumped in shock as she saw Yatsuri standing right behind her. "Hi Sakura, guys, you guys have been doing good since you left this morning and now you're so close to the final battle, remember to save though." she the god-like skill user nodded her head as a cheerful smile showed in her face. She then walked towards Minerva. "You shouldn't kill her though."

"I get annoyed by this lady." Abyss frowned while looking at Yatsuri. "And why shouldn't with."

"Minerva's skill is a little different to most, when she dies her spirit keeps living and she can reincarnate in a new body." she explained simply. "She's been switching around for a long time but this is the first time someone's actually caught her for long enough for me to come."

"So you want to take her with you?" Sakura raised an eyebrow while looking at the woman. "Gonna lock her up in one of those diorama things."

"Pretty much, that way Michael and I can keep an eye on her.' she nodded her head quickly. "Anyways this is all I'm going to do to intervine as I told you guys I can't actually help out in this situation but you are close to the finish line and I wish you all good luck."

Blog Entries

Evan cracked his neck.

"Alright, alright, final battle time, everyone used the restroom?" Evan asked. He grabbed the computer out of Jack's office.

"It's kinda cramped in here, I wonder if the next floor is more roomy? Minnie, nice knowing you." Evan then took a pen off of Jack's desk and drew a mustach on her face.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually everyone please hold your horses." Sakura pointed out while raising her hand. "I propose we wait till the others get here, plus there's still one more floor before we reach the one that Schwarz and Gray went to, which is the last one." she pointed out simply while nodding her head. "I believe it'll be easier if we're all together."

Fria sighed slightly, still feeling the wound on her gut hurting her. "I don't think it'll be able to help much myself though." she pointed out as she looked down at the floor.

Blog Entries

Brine laid Fria down and smiled, "Well if the shoe fits... and to be completely honest I haven't liked your sister in over year with the diorama time, that was just a ruse to get Evan and Jack to not rip each other to shreds." Brine conjured bandages and wrapped them around her wound. "You should probably stay here, that wound isn't gonna be good for anyone."

FutureJeremy! growled, "So let it be known that I gave you a chance and you chose not to accept." FutureJeremy! flew at Leon charging him down as the dragon breathing a tornado of water down at Leon.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It seems you have forgotten what happens when water is heated too much." Leon said as the flames and the water tornado collided, only for it to create a large steam cloud. He appeared from behind Jeremy and proceeded to fire another blast straight for his body.

"Brine's right." Sakura nodded her head. "You barely escaped with your life, I don't want you to get killed." she shook her head solemnly; only to hear her sister sigh in frustration.

"I'll take her back to the palace with me." Yatsuri nodded her head as she walked over to Fria.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon was leaning on his sword for support, trying to focus the energy he drained from Minerva onto the wound she had left from the point blank energy beam. Looking over at Jack, Evan, and Sakura for a moment, he muttered "Lucky bastards. At least they have a love interest" before he tried to stand upright without the swords assistance. Unfortunately for Leon, it didn't work so well, as he greatly overestimated his own healing abilities. Holding back all retorts that the pain usually would have brought from him, Leon leaned back onto the sword, looking the rest of the group over, his thoughts quickly becoming an incomprehensible mess.

"Look at these guys. They all seem to have grown more than me, not just in terms of strength. Most of them are nearing their own goals or at the very least have managed to set one for their lives. Then there's me. Aside from the cliche aspiration of growth and development held by almost every bounty hunter, I don't have a damn clue why I'm here. Hell, I barely even know where here is. I thought I had grown to these guys in terms of power, but in all reality, I accomplished next to nothing fighting that other one. The only redeemable things I got out of it were replenishing the energy I ended up wasting on her, and confirmation that this sword does make my Battle Fever worse. But even with my Fever induced, I couldn't land a single damaging blow. If that other chick hadn't jumped in, I probably would have.....

Leon then realized he was in the presence of at least two individuals who could read minds, his being an easier target than most for semi-obvious reasons, and thus tried to change topics in his mind.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Jeremy became completely plasma flipping in the air and bringing down his leg, aiming to hit Leon in the head with a plasma kick while simultaneously activating his life energy weak point vision.

Brine glanced at Leon, "Actually three."
    Last edited by smaug85; 24th February 2013 at 02:25 AM.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Leon you don't have to feel bad about not being able to beat Minerva." Sakura pointed out while walking towards him. "Minerva's a skill user in a ranking even higher than saint and it took all of us to beat a saint before." she explained simply while raising her index finger. "Plus she's the second strongest master of Black Shadow so really it'll be asking too much for any of us to expect to beat her single-handedly."

Leon stretched his hand out and grabbed onto Jeremy's leg before pulling him back and throwing him towards the lava.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack was casually leaning against the wall a bit away from the others, drink in hand. He was smiling faintly. He wouldn't admit it, but he did miss his teammates just a bit, even if he did vocally complain about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Jeremy was flung straight into the lava, sinking down slowly only a few bubbles rising, gradually more and more bubbles rose to the surface. Suddenly a large molten amorphous blob rose to the surface, arms forming from the sides and a large gaping maw opening. The lava monster that was Jeremy brought it's arms up, water suddenly swirling around the arms cooling them and forming rock fists before slamming them down above Leon.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Leon looked at the fist before slamming his leg on the ground. He moved his right arm back before throwing a punch at the arm. The punch successfully collided with Jeremy's before creating a crater on the rock fist and shattering with great force.

Blog Entries

Jeremy lava monster roared, sucking up all the lava in the room, becoming about the height of the cavern and as thick as a whale. The monster formed a large ball, using water to form an asteroid of sorts. Electricity swirled around it traveling through the layer of conductive water finally a large burst of air fired the Jeremy asteroid at Leon.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo stepped out of the elevator.
    She summoned her twin handguns.
    Sister, it's me.
    She spoke softly.

Her shadow curled from beneath her, reforming like a mirror until Yuki faced her.
    Hello.

Crystal giggled, wrapping her arms around Klay from behind.
    "Last night on Earth...?"
    She stuck her tongue out.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jeremy you idiot don't overdo it!" Lovo screamed from where he was. "I'm still here you know!"

Leon saw the asteroid and closed his eyes before proceeding to vanish, causing the asteroid to fall on the spot where he had been standing. Lovo on the other hand grabbed on to Ashley's unconscious body and began jumping around different platforms. "No kill like overkill is not something you can use in real life, besides the pill will wear off is you do too much!"

Mizu just stepped back a bit, knowing that it would only cause more trouble if she interfered in the battle.

Nero and Noira stood next to each other now, the two of them looking towards Gray and Schwarz before Nero stuck his hand out. "It's time for us to finish this brother." Nero stated as Noira began to turn into shadow, she then wrapped around Nero's body. The shadow changed his armor, giving him a jet black color knight armor, the armor had golden lines that went across the chest, shoulders and arms along with a helmet that covered his head completely; it also came with a long black cape.

"And this is how we'll do it.' once the knight spoke both Nero's and Noira's voice could be heard in unison.

"Gray, we'll have to finish this fight quickly." Schwarz pointed out as he turned to his half brother. "What's your strongest move?"

"Definitely." Klay nodded his head before kissing Crystal.

"Anyways we need a plan." Sakura nodded her head while crossing her arms. "Once we reach the last floor we'll be going against the leader of Black Shadow, however if we manage to reach the point before the True Warrior is reborn then it'll make things easier for us." she pointed out with a nod from her head. "Where's our slow leader though, if we use that new power he was talking about we can get back to top shape."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crystal shut her eyes, smiling.
    She put her arms around Klay's shoulders tighter.

Shimo looked Yuki up and down.
    I need your help.

Yuki smiled.
    Yeah. I know.
    She summoned a long, dark matter sword.

Jakku shook his head
    We can't wait...!
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/