Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 335

Page 335 of 383 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"More than strong enough." Jack answered. "There's a reason I'm not returning fire after all." He pointed out dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Alright then. I'll just sit on this desk here and wait for both of us to die then." Evan said.

"Do you have tea in here?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Scotch, vodka and a rather smooth bourbon." Jack answered with an amused look. "So you're really going to let Brine get the girl." He stated with an amused expression.

Blog Entries

"Considering he's going up against a bishie bad-boy who goes around shirtless most of the time, I'm not to worried." Evan said.

"Bleh, how dan you drink that? It's too bitter. Do you have any sugar?" Evan asked, levitating upside-down. "I'm pretty sure we're past ten minutes, though. Are you going to kill me or not?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"I have five minutes." Jack looked at his watch with a frown. "I don't have any sugar but there should be a bottle of Coke in the fridge under the desk." He told Evan with a smile. "Have a sip. Enjoy it."

Blog Entries

"Nope. Sorry. But I just gave you permission to fight as dirty as I do." Evan said. "So it could very well have poison or something in it. But thanks for offering. So...How ya doin'?"

Blog Entries

Jack just shrugged, amused that Evan thought he had poisoned the drinks. "I've been better Evan." He said with an amused smile, considering his questions for a moment. "I mean this whole situation is pretty fucked up."

Blog Entries

"Yeah, but really, didn't our parents tell you not to take food or drinks from strangers? So shouldn't you be even more careful about people you know for a fact have a good reason to want you dead? And yeah, it is. I'm pretty sure we only have a couple minutes. I'm not sure I want to fight." Evan said. He stroked his chin and lighted on the floor. He started unbuttoning his jacket.

"It's plan time." He said. He then removed his shirt. Clothes made it hard to think.

"Sometimes, the stupidest thing is the smartest thing. Because people think you won't or can't do something so insanely stupid, they don't stop to think what happens if you actually decide to do it." Evan said. He was grinning.

"We can't destroy the barrier. So we fucking destroy everything but the barrier!" He took out his cell phone and called Klay.

"Hey, Klay, do you know the number for the president? We need to call in an...Maybe an air strike?" He covered up the speaker on the phone. "Jack, how far up are we?"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 23rd February 2013 at 02:58 AM.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Evan you're an idiot." Klay deadpanned as he answered the phone. "Wait what's going on?" He asked, realizing that the group had reached Jack's room by now. "Also I'm heading up the tower with Crystal right now, I got her to help us."

Ashley was hit by Jeremy's attack straight on, the force of it causing her to become surrounded by the blast before being sent crashing and creating a large crack on the wall. She gasped as her hair went back to normal before falling on the floor.

Lovo and Leon were still going at it with Leon blocking off his attacks before slamming his fist against his jaw. "I should end your poor miserable life right now, it'll be kind." Leon pointed out before raising his fists. He stretched both of his hand out before they became surrounded with crimson flames. "Time to end this."

Lovo leaned on the floor before firing off at Leon at a great speed, his body practically turning into a bullet as he became surrounded by purple energy. Leon put both of his hands back before clenching them, causing his whole body to become crimson coloured as more flames surround him. He charged back at Lovo, only to slide on the floor before throwing his fist at him, the fist colliding with his gut and firing a large explosion of crimson flames that fired Lovo back; sending him rolling around on the ground before colliding with a rock. The good thing about this was that his body was starting to go back to normal though. "Now for the final blow."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon turned towards Minerva, sword in hand as he slashed at her with a glowing blade, which projected a large amount of dimmensional energy at her. The flood of energy was alarmingly immense, and surged over the bulk of the room, even flying over the barrier surrounding Evan and Jack.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crystal folded her arms, leaning against the wall of the elevator.
    "You seem awfully confident I'm not about to stab you in the back, Casanova."

Shimo glanced at Aqua.
    I don't have time for this right now. Come on, or don't, either way choose fast.

Grey kept firing at his foes, his magical arm now shooting lightning.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Minerva saw the large energy attack that Leon had sent her way. She grinned before raising her head in anticipation. As she did this a glow started to come off from her forehead before a third eye appeared on it. She looked at the energy attack and took it full on. However, as the attack hit her her body began to slowly absorb the energy and change it to purple color. "I am the master of Flow, any type of energy is mind to control."

"I know how these things go." Klay nodded his head as he turned to look at Crystal. "Plus the state you're in right now you know you couldn't win, besides even you wouldn't want the True Warrior to be revived if it meant he would kill you in the end." he pointed out and smiled at her. "Plus I know you're not so bad deep down.

"I'll help." Mizu nodded her head before turning to the wall. "There's this elevator hidden in each floor, only the person that guards that floor knows where it is but it can take you to any level of the building, you can either use it to reach your group or go to see Yuki."

Abyss looked down at Kanon's defeated body, the girl lying on the ground with her eyes spinning after the battle that she had had with her. She then turned to look at the center of the room. Sakura and Fria were still going at it with each other. Sakura had now changed to her Cosmic Limit Break and was firing a barrage of PSI slashes at her sister.

Fria saw through this though and was able to block the slashes using a large wall of ice. She jumped over the wall and threw her hand forward at Sakura, flying a current of cold air at the girl. "You should really try to kill me, you won't stop me from doing the same to you."

"Just give up already Fria!" Sakura yelled before cutting through the current with her scythe. "We're siblings, we shouldn't fight like this!" As she did this Fria fired a barrage of icicles at her; however, she had only used this attack to slide past Sakura and slam her knee against the girl's gut.

"I told you before didn't I?' Fria chuckled. "I'll do anything to obtain the highest amount of misfortune, even killing you." From behind Fria came Abbyss, multiple scythes come out from her body before they lashed at her.

Fria side stepped, the sides slashing onto her clothes and breaking through the garment. "I'm sorry but I can't let you kill her." Abyss grinned manically before slamming her fist on Fria's face. "Let me shatter that mind of yours."

"So you think." Fria grinned before her body began to turn into ice and break apart. Abyss had attacked a clone and that had allowed Fria the chance she was waiting for. Sakura turned around swiftly, only to have Fria's stab onto her stomach with a small vaccine filled with green liquid. As the liquid slowly went into her body her hair began to turn back as well as her eyes, causing her to gasp before she fell to her knees. "I used this serum back when I fought your friends Ellen and Tye in the Indigo base, the serum that can get rid of a person's skills, back then it was only a temporal skill but now I've managed to make it permanent."

"I knew, I was expecting that actually." Sakura smirked, she raised her head slowly as a grin went across her face.

"Why are you smiling, you just lost this battle sis." Fria gritted her teeth in disdain; she clenching her fist. "Why, why is it that you just keep fighting and trying to change why is it that you can't just let me suffer!?" Fria screamed before slamming an ice covered fist on Sakura's face, causing the girl to gasp before was hit over and over again. "Scream, cry, suffer, why don't you suffer!"

"The question is why you keep trying to suffer." Another Sakura appeared from behind Fria, causing the girl to gasp as she looked at her younger sister. "You ran away from home, you joined the Indigo Children, you joined Black Shadow and you killed dad all cause you wanted to suffer and become a better scientist." she stated and pointed at Fria with her index finger. "You don't need to suffer to become better, that was just your excuse."

"Shut up...so this is an illusion, I'll just come out of it and stab you in rea..." It was at this time that Fria finally looked downwards. She gasped in disbelief as she saw her hand stabbing herself in the stomach with the serum, the same place where she had stabbed Sakura. "N-No way, you bitch!"

"Now you will lose your powers and that precious intelligence of yours." Sakura said and walked closer to Fria. "Please just listen to me, there's no need for us to fight."

"I don't have to listen to anything...I still have the antidote."

"You mean this antidote." Fria turned around, only to see Abyss holding onto another serum. "By the way, the illusion was courtesy of me, my scythe slashes produce illusions for those that are hurt by it." she pointed out with an amused grin. "I could drop this little bottle now and leave you stupid for the rest of your life but I'm not that evil."

Fria stared at the floor in disbelief, everything was fading, all of her work, all of the things she had to go through were being erased in the blink of an eye. "Please Fria just...just listen and come with me, I promise." Sakura stretched her hand out to her sister. "I promise that I will make everything better."

"Saku..." Fria had stretched out her hand so that she could grab Sakura's but as soon as the two's hand grabbed each other Fria was hit by a large icicle that pierced the side of her chest. The two sisters stared at each other as Fria began to slowly fall to the floor gasping for air.

Sakura raised her face, coming face to face with Rei, Fria's master. The woman snickered playfully as she raised her ice covered hand and looked at Sakura. "I'm sorry but this was just too fun to pass up."

"Fria...." Sakura's lip quivered as she stood up, her hair floating in mid air as she clenched her fist. "Damn you!" She screamed, her scream resounding in the walls of the tower and being heard in the rest of the room as Sakura's energy increased. "Limit Break Version 4: Shadow Warrior!" Sakura screamed as Abyss began to vanish and surround her, her body turning into shadows before wrapping around Sakura's body.

Sakura's body had been wrapped in shadows, causing her to develop a black suit that covered her whole body, the lower half of her head hair had been turned black while the upper half had turned purple and spiky, her right eye was red and her left eye was completely back and there were black lines that went down her cheeks and connected to the suit.

Blog Entries

Jack patched himself into Klay's mind to give him an update on the situation. "Surprised to hear from me most likely." He said, amusement clear in his tone. "You're very close to the top now... however I've run into a slight problem regarding a barrier and a time bomb." He telepathed rather dryly. "Well to be more precise Evan and I share this predicament." Jack stopped, looking at Evan for a long moment before continuing his message. "Unless a solution comes to me rather quickly, I'm going to have to kill Evan. Honestly, I do apologize. That was not part of the plan."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No I understand, also I pretty much guess what your situation was." Klay nodded his head. "Though when this is all over I'm gonna have to punch you with my new right arm just to settle things." It wasn't till he said that that he raised his hand and began counting, only for him to facepalm as he finished counting the floors. "Actually um...my fight with Skye got kind of...extreme and the two of us ended up falling back to the second floor."

Noira saw what Gray was doing and proceed to spin around in the air. She then threw her kick at her before firing another barrage of shadows towards him.

Schwarz and Nero were now clashing against each other, the two of us having become surrounded by black knigth armor. Schwarz was holding a long black coloured spear while Nero had a long black sword attached to his hand. The two collided once more, sending off a wave of shadows before Schwarz jumped to the side. Schwarz held his arm forward, creating a black sphere of energy before firing it at his brother.

Nero jumped out of the way from the sphere, only for the ball to collide with the floor and absorb the spot where he was standing on. "I won't lose this time!" Schwarz yelled before charging at his older brother once more.

Fria opened her eyes slowly, her body feeling weightless as she looked up at the roof of the ice room. "Am I...alive?" Fria wondered before sitting up; another groan escaping her. That's when she realized that the room had been trashed almost completely. Rei was lying not too far away, a pool of blood under her. "Wow." was all she could say when she turned to look at a panting Sakura.

"Good...you're still alive...it'll just take me a minute to heal you." Sakura panted before walking towards Fria.

Blog Entries

"You better hurry back up then." Jack seemed a bit subdued. "They're going to need you on the upper floors. I will meet you there."