Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Crystal smiled softly, standing up.
    Most of this isn't even mine. It's his.
    She chuckled grimly, gesturing with her shoulders at the blood soaking into her thin clothing, whilst holding her right arm.
    The arm's broken, but I'm okay.

Future!Shimo nodded solemnly, dashing forward, leaping off Dracky.
    Take this! Elipse Seal!
    A large seal glowed around her hands, and she slammed it into Aqua's chest.

Grey grabbed the chain with his magic arm, the arm sparking wildly.
    He drew one revolver and began firing.

Jakku walked up to the barrier.
    Still in his Yellow Forme, he began to punch against it rhythmically.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"For the love of god kid." Minerva said, simply taking a step forward before appearing in front of Leon. "I'm way more experienced than you, you're just a little brat." he stated before throwing Leon against the wall once more with her PSI abilities. "I could seal off that teleportation if I so wished to." he stated simply while smirking, I hate guys like you, so boring and dull thinking they're strong without even knowing who they're dealing with."

Klay looked at Crystal before proceeding to stretch out his right hand towards her. "I'll take some of your wounds if you want to." he pointed out while looking at the woman. "We both know that this is no longer our fight, plus if you help us out now I promise I'll do whatever you wish, we still have a score to settle after all." he smiled slyly.

Aqua was hit dead on by Shimo's attack, the attack causing her to cough out blood before she was sent flying back against the wall, her body lying motionless on the floor. Mizu panted and fell to her knees, the sole act of keeping her mother down had tired her out almost completely.

"You did it." she panted as she looked at Shimo.

"A revolver? such a bore." Noira snickered before vanishing. She then reappeared behind Gray, both of her hands turned back as she put them together. "Arrows of Darkness." she yelled as she shot a barrage of black arrows at Gray.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack flipped Evan the three of spades with an amused smile. "You don't fear death, do you?" He asked with a grin before eyeing his hand again. "You have any sevens?" He then asked. If he had to go out playing cards with a drink in hand... There were many worse ways to die than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crystal shook her head.
    "Wounds are how you learn."
    She spoke softly.
    "You need to be about 400 floors straight up..."
    Crystal murmured softly.
    "And Yuki still hasn't appeared..."

Jakku slammed another fist into the forcefield.
    He ducked down, his palms glowing as he shot a concentrated-energy blast at the field, nearest to the way up.

Future!Shimo vanished, and Shimo landed on her feet.
    Wow...
    She petted Dracky softly.

Grey shot the arrows from the air.
    "Not just any revolver."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon's eyes flashed a bright red as his temper flared up. His entire body began to glow with an increasing amount of red aura. He quickly recovered from the attack and began to slowly walk towards Minerva. As he did so, he drew his Blood Saber from behind his jacket.

As his battle fever began to take effect, Leon spoke in a voice audibly different, demonic perhaps, from his own.

"Brat?! I have had it with pricks like you completely disregarding me just because I'm young! So what if I'm just a kid who likes to teleport? So what if I haven't decided to join some dilusional group of villains to compensate for whatever the fuck it is you're missing? If there's anything I absolutely cannot stand, it's arrogant, condescending assholes like you!

He then leapt forward, his eyes now positively glowing with a crimson light as he slashed at Minerva with a charged Blood Sword, the very energy of which caused visible dimensional distortion.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"She should be in the second to last floor or something according to what miss Yatsuri told us." Klay nodded his head before looking upwards. "Shimo's two floors ahead though." he smiled and began walking towards the elevator before turning to Crystal. "You know, you're pretty cool when you're calm, it's kind of cute." he grinned cheerfully.

"I'd say, you defeated my mother like it was nothing." Mizu nodded her head before bowing in front of Shimo. "Please make me your apprentice.' she said while looking at her with determination, her eyes shining as if she was staring at a higher being. "You're younger than me but you're so strong and dependable and you're just awesome."

Noira lunged at Klay, shadows wrapping around her arms and giving her a pair of long black claws while shadow wings appeared from her back allowing her to fly around. She began to moved stealthily and surround the man before throwing a claw at him. 'Take this!"

Minerva was actually taken a bit aback by the slash when she saw it, nevertheless she just grinned before vanishing. Three other Minervas appeared around Leon with all three of them holding their hands back and materializing large cubes made out of PSI before throwing them at Leon.

"Arrogant and condescending is what you call me but that's clearly what you do yourself." the real Minerva stated with a scoff. "Understimating your opponent, thinking your little tricks will work, if I'm condescending and arrogant then you're just as much for thinking that you've gathered nearly as much life experience as I have, you and you're little friends are still just naive kids."

Blog Entries

Leon quietly said "I am fully aware that I am outmatched. I knew that from the start. But there is no way in hell, after spending an entire month in a living hell almost of my own creation, that I am going to simply lie down and get slaughtered."

He then vanished in a flash of light, and before he reappeared, three bright red slashes could be seen in the space around where he had been. As Leon reappeared a few seconds later, all three cubes fell to the ground in halves, each part glowing faintly as a red substance began to flow from them into the Blood Sword. A similar effect occurred with the three clones as well.

Leon smirked before moving his sword to a two-handed stance. As he stood across from his opponent, his altered voice could be heard once more.

"Tell me, are you familiar with the Latin phrase "sanguis Gladius"? If so then it might explain this a little better than I'd care to."

He then vanished instantly, oddly without his usual flash of light, and seconds later he appeared directly behind Minerva, swinging from point blank range.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Simplest trick in the book." Minerva stated without a care in the world as Leon's slash was blocked by another barrier. "Unfortunately for you, you've already sealed your fate."

Blog Entries

Leon's slash bounced off of the barrier, sending the attacking teen back a foot or two. Tossing his jacket aside to reveal a surprisingly deep scar on his right arm that was obviously recent, he switched his sword to his left hand before he said "Fate. Now that is one of the few things I vehemently disbelieve in. I'll carve my own legacy, after I finish carving you. But for the sake of both of our times,enough with the smoke and mirrors. Both of us are teleporting and overblocking everything, and frankly I'm getting bored. I assume you are as well."

He then smirked and added "Oh and by the way, I'm not a PSI user. I'm a dimmensionalist. And you might wanna keep that in mind."

He then raised his free right hand up and snapped, and instantly a large Mantra Rift opened behind Minerva, within her barrier, which quickly vanished and left a compressed energy sphere in its wake. The sphere quickly exploded, firing countless red dartlike bursts of energy into her back.

Blog Entries

ooc: sorry I've been busy.

Jeremy crunched down on the pill. In a flash of light, Jeremy grew to around 6'3, his sandy blonde hair spiky and neck length along with bulging muscles. "Well, at least I know I get taller," said Jeremy. "Wait, what does he mean side effects Lovo?"

Brine had sneaked into the elevator by the way but he sighed and looked back at his friends. "Damn it Jack and Evan! I was gonna go back down, save Sakura, get the girl, and... well you two are old enough to know what happens next. But I'll be damned if I let you two imbeciles die." Brine formed a minigun in his hands which started spinning rapidly. "Bitch... duck," said Brine to Minerva. At the end of the barrels a large ball of PSI formed and grew. Brine then shot the ball at Minerva and the barrier behind her.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm a Master of Black Shadow and frankly I'm not some idiot so as to get bored so easily." Minerva stated, the attacks being simply blocked by yet another barrier as she reappeared behind Leon and slammed her fist against him firing a beam of energy at him. " Your ability is too dull and too predictable, it's new that much I can say but nothing special."

Minerva was Brine finally beginning his strike and proceeded to jump over the PSI sphere that he had fired, she spinning around in the air before standing on the wall of the room. "You boys do realize that I'm much much stronger than you are right now, so what's the point of fighting so desperately." she said simply while crossing her arms. "But going serious is a request that I can't fulfill sadly."

Lovo looked at Jeremy for a moment before turning to Leon. The man's hair had now turned to flames that reached down to the the floor and wavered in the air, his hands had been surrounded by flames as well and there were marking around his body. He lunged at Lovo and slammed his fist against his jaw, pushing him back before throwing a barrage of fast punches at him.

"His Limit Break will make him more feral the more time he spends using it." Came the voice from Ashley who now stood behind Jeremy,her hair having become similar to her father's. "If he doesn't deactivate it in a few minutes he won't be able to turn back, such is the fate of a lab rat." she snickered. "You see, unlike you guys Lovo was created by the BHA as part of their 'Bio Skill project' in which they cultivated embryos and tried to create humans with new improved skills, Lovo is one of the few people that actually came out alive from that project."

Blog Entries

"Oh you misunderstand, I wasn't aiming for you..." Brine trailed off as he pointed at the ball, now heading straight for the barrier.

"Damn it Lovo, am I gonna have to freaking save you! LIMIT BREAK!" said Jeremy.

ooc: crap, I need to think of something for Jeremy's limit break.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Leon coughed up a concerning amount of blood as he attempted to recover from the blow, and smirked before vanishing and reappearing directly behind Minerva, grabbing a hold of her by the hair with his right hand as his left exploded in a flood of red energy.

"You see, I know one universal drawback to teleporting, and that's that all it takes is retained physical contact to warrant an unwanted tagalong."

He then pressed his glowing left hand into the small of her back before he rapidly began to drain the very life out of her with a red drain. He then removed his hand and delivered a surprisingly powerful kick to the back of one of her legs.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The ball bounced off the barrier before vanishing. "I don't think you heard you're probably deaf, that barrier is unbreakable and impossible to enter the only way it can be lifted is if the condition put on it is met."

"And who said that was me." came Minerva's voice from behind Leon, a smile on her face as she vanished once more and appeared on the floor once again. "Besides, an experienced teleporter is good enough to get rid of that weakness, it's especially easy for PSI users to only teleport themselves if they so wish to." she stated simply. "That was a nice trick, but you think about things as if you were fighting someone of your level when you're not, if you want to beat someone stronger then you have to consider every possibility not treat them like they're some bully at a playground." She pointed out before grinning. "But I do commend you, I can go a little bit more serious now."

"I won't let you!" Ashley yelled before charging at Jeremy and firing a fist made out of flames at him.

OOC: I thought his wind form was his limit break.

Back inside Yatsuri's castle she and Michael were looking over at the battles with curiosity. The white haired woman sipped on her tea and smiled as she leaned back. "This teas ire ally great Michael." she stated as she looked at the floating screen that showed the fight against Minerva. "Seems they finally reached her huh." she pointed out while leaning forward. "Though I didn't expect Leon and Ellen to jump into the fray but I guess that'll make things a little better."

"They won't be able to take her down though." Michael pointed out, the man keeping his arms crossed. "Minerva's actual ability...even if she is killed that won't mean anything."

"Yeah but getting her out of the way will make things easier for the world even taking that into consideration." Yatsuri nodded her head. "If only I could use my "God" skill I could be able to take back the ability she stole but alas I can't." she stood up from the chair and yawned. "I think I'll have to talk to the guy Leon, I'll have to establish a mental link."

Blog Entries

"No I don't." Evan said. As he spoke, the explosive runes that made up the backing of the cards in Jack's hand activated, exploding.
    "I just don't want to be there when it happens." His body crackled with electricity, and he launched a fist at Jack's face, arcs of blue lightning shooting off of his fist.
    "B the way, sorry to have to do that. But let's be honest, you'd do the same in my position, wouldn't you?" Evan said, jumping back and launching a spear of ice at Jack.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx