Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 332

Page 332 of 383 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Oh I am not going in there." Jack said about Minerva's head. "She'd do nasty, nasty things to my brain." He chuckled. "You see, she's been training me since I left the Slayers... so if there's anyone who would be my better in terms of PSI ability... it would be her." He admitted. And if Jack was admitting that someone was superior in the mental arts to himself, you knew that he meant it. "And I never said I was making any decision for her." He smiled. "After all, she did kiss me that one time."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Duh, because she had to give you her powers or whatever. And you totally are. 'You've already lost her?' Sounds like something a control freak like you would say." Evan said, rolling his eyes. "And are you trying to trash talk me? You should know by now that I call my opponents out on any tiny little flaw whenever I fight, so it's not gonna work." He smiled.

"I don't even need psychic powers to do that, unlike some people. What, scared to fight the boss? All you need to do is run under me when I jump, and then grab the axe. You know you can't keep the office, right? So there's no point trying to stop me from trashing it."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"I like nice things. This office is a nice thing." Jack was getting bored of the whole conversation now. "Plus the books... and the scotch... those things I can keep." He pointed out dryly. "So I'd prefer it if those didn't get trashed." Jack requested idly. "And you say fear, I say not being an idiot." He chuckled. "But I digress. The point is that if you just give me some time to contemplate the bubble issue, I'm sure I can develop a passable solution. One that doesn't involve me popping your brain like a champagne cork. After all, I'd rather not get blood on my books."

Blog Entries

"And I'd rather not have to dispose of a Jack-shaped pile of smoldering embers, so we're in agreement, then." Evan said, sitting on one of the halves of his desk. He looked at the floor, then took out his chainsaw and began cutting a circular gash in it. He couldn't stab it through, but he was making some pretty impressive grooves.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

"I swear..." Jack sounded even more irritated now. "The noise coming from that chainsaw is terribly distracting!" He shouted. "I can't think with that whirring going constantly."

Blog Entries

"What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of actually doing something." Evan said. Nonetheless, he let go of the chainsaw, causing it to disappear in a flash of light.

"We could just sit here and talk about our feelings. I'm pretty sure the others can manage without us." Evan said. "So...How you doin'?"

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"This is rather amusing." Minerva chuckled slightly as she looked at the two's antics. "By the way you should decide what to do fast, if in thirty minutes one of you hasn't died that little barrier will send out a PSI wave strong enough to crush both of your minds." Minerva nodded her head before looking towards Brine and Leon. "You two are free to fight me, but I suggest you just sit there and look pretty."

Schwarz and Gray reappeared once more. The two of them were now standing at the talest point of the tower. Above them was a large window that allowed them to see the space that was right above them, the stars twinkling and the moon could be seen not too far away. "It's nice to see someone makes it, though it's funny that is you two." Schwarz turned to the center of the room were Zombra was sitting on a small throne with 'Steve' Standing on the right side of it and smirking.

"An illigitimate child and the one that got away, seems like a family reunion." He stated while smiling with amusement.

"It sure is." Schwarz looked at the two people that walked out from behind the throne, one of them being his older brother Nero, the other one was a girl with short black coloured hair and red coloured eyes, she was wearing a black top along with a pair of matching shorts and combat gloves. Nero stared at Schwarz before turning to Gray. "Though I didn't expect such a vile man to be part of our family, I am disappointed in you father."

"His mom was a great woman, you'll understand when you're older." Zombra nodded his head before snickering.

"Hi big brother Schwarz." The girl waved happily. "Did you come here to play?" she said with a mischivious grin.

"Gray this is Noira she's our little sister." Schwarz stated while pointing at the girl.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grey grunted.
    "Family reunion. Amazing."
    He sighed softly, his magic arm glowing vividly.

Jakku glanced over at Jack, leaning back.
    He looked to Evan.
    "We don't have long."

Future!Shimo leapt backward as the floor cleared of water.
    Huh. Well, that was a pretty handy assist.
    She nodded, and Dracky began breathing fire.

Crystal was lying on her back.
    She looked up at Klay, soaked in blood.
    "H-hey..."
    She pushed herself onto her knees, looking up at Klay, then Skye.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jack took a quick look at his watch, noting the time mentally. "Thirty minutes." He mused. "Death you say?" He asked. "Also, you're that confident that you can crush my mind with such a... I mean it's nowhere near direct." He shrugged. "I'm tempted to just wait it out and call your bluff but I know you could crush Evan's mind like a grape." He rolled his eyes at the thought. "So I suppose I either kill him, let him die or try and fight you. Not exactly a trio of good options on the table for me here." He chuckled dryly.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Skye vs. Klay final post.

Klay stood up slowly and turned to look at Crystal once more. “Once again, hi, looks like your brother got you pretty good.” He said while panting heavily.

OOC: It's explained in the spoiler but just in case

Beast of Burden: Klay's second skill created by Michael, it allows Klay to absorb the wounds that other people take as well as release them into the environment or his opponents, this is risky since Klay has to measure how many wounds he can absorb without it being too much for him, also when it comes time to release he can decide the amount of damage he wants to let out, essentially it's a skill that can only work if he either gets hurt too much or if he absorbs wounds from others around him.

IC: "You can't really fight me since you're trapped inside the barrier, also Jack you're good at PSI but you're not nearly as good as me no matter what defenses you have it will be crushed." Minerva pointed out before turning to leave once more. "So those are your choices."

Aqua gritted her teeth before holding her arms back, she threw both of her arms, forward, summoning the water behind her so as to extinguished the flames. "Now I'll show you my true strenght." she snickered as a grin crossed her face. "A power like no other!" She stated. Suddenly she stopped moving though, almost as if she had been paralyzed completely, she turned her head around slightly and gasped.

Not too far from where was Mizu, her arm held forward as she gritted her teeth and kept her left eye close. "Blood control, that's what you were gonna do right?" the girl said, the ability clearly taking a toll on her.

"What are you doing!?" Aqua screamed out. "I'm your mother of all things you can't do this to me you little bitch!"

"Shimo do it now!" Mizu yelled.

"I agree completely." Schwarz let out a similar groan. At that moment he saw Nero jump at the two of them his fist held back before he punched the air in front of them, firing three blast of shadows at the brothers.

Meanwhile from behind them three humanoid shadows appeard and started to run at them. Schwarz jumped forward, his hand becoming surrounded with Shadows before he held them forward and blocked the blasts only for black hellfire to take the shadow's place as he threw his fists forward and fired a pair of fire balls at Nereo and Noira, who proceeded to jump aside.

Noira charged at Gray, her arm surrounding itself with Shadows before she held it forward and fired a long black chain at him.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon smirked as a faint red aura began to surround his entire being. He chuckled and said "If you thought flirting with me would sway me whatsoever, I'm humbled but no. Messing with people's minds for no particular reason is my trademark."

He then held both of his hands out as the Nightmare Haze began to seemingly get sucked into the centers of his hands, compressing into compact wispy spheres of red energy.

He then said "Brine, see if you can't deal with that barrier" before he vanished in a flash of red light, reappearing to the side of Minerva briefly before he threw a barrage of Haze Bombs at her with surprising speed.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Minerva just looked at Leon's attacks, she holding her right hand forward before violet energy surrounded it, as she did this a wall made out of violet energy appeared in front of her and completely blocked his attacks. As she did this a Minerva clone appeared from behind Leon. "You think teleportation is such a great skill when anyone with PSI can do it." she snickered as she threw her arm forward firing multiple blasts of violet energy at him.

OOC: Brine is outside of the barrier.

Blog Entries

"Why is everyone I used to work with an idiot?" Jack asked himself with an annoyed expression. "I swear..." He muttered, looking at the barrier once more with an annoyed expression. "If it's not down in twenty minutes, I am going to have to kill you Evan." Jack stated without any emotion more than a small twinge of annoyance. "Just know that it will be nothing personal. Strictly business."

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon quickly vanished and reappeared a few feet back, his hands glowing with red energy. He quickly slashed his hands through the air, creating an x of Red Bolts which seemingly absorbed the blasts from his opponent as it flew towards the clone.

He then said "You're one to talk. Anyone with a child's grasp on magic can create a wall to block an attack. I myself prefer a little more flair to my evasion. Inspires a little more uncertainty in a weaker opponents skills."

He then threw a large energy sphere easily the size of his torso towards Minerva.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

"Ditto." Evan said as Jack threatened him. He took a cell phone out of his breast pocket. "Except...We've already used 15 minutes up." Evan's eyes lit up.

"What if we beat each other...But not in a fight?" Evan took out a deck of cards and started dealing. Each card had a skull drawn on the back.

"Got any threes?" He asked, picking up his hand. He set a timer on his phone for five minutes.