Page 330 of 383 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Actually the story with Ellen is something that happened long before you joined." Sakura pointed out with a nod. "And you don't have to worry about we're used to our members just dropping back on us whenever they feel like it."

"It's a customary thing." Schwarz pointed out with a yawn. "Plus as long as you do your part right now we don't really care."

"Schwarz don't be rude!" Sakura scolded, a frown crossing her face as she stared at the teenager. "Don't worry Leon, you can tell us whenever you think it's necessary."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Future!Shimo rolled her eyes.
    Trash talk, really? If I'm breaking the laws of time itself, and riding a frickin' dragon, I think I deserve a little more than that.
    Anyway.

She ducked as Massive!Dracky began breathing lightning.

Jakku looked back at Ellen, then kept climbing upward, hovering slightly.
    Everyone has their own battles to fight.
    He murmured.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"For someone like you, you should be happy you have trash talk." Aqua grinned mischievously as water began floating around her. The water erupted and flew up into the sky before flying towards Shimo and taking the form of a large water dragon.

Klay raised through Skye's room; avoiding his opponent's attacks as best he could. He had now changed into his fire form and was riding on the walls around the room, the fiery wheels of his Omni Gear's fire form leaving a trail of flames as he jumped away from an air slash. "Not a bad move but still not good enough." Skye threw his arms forward firing more slashes and cutting the walls all around.

Klay leaned against a wall, his teeth gritting as he jumped off the wall and threw his legs forward. "St. Elmo's Crossfire!" he yelled before firing a cross made out of red coloured flames at Skye.

"Oh, copying our Leon's fire attacks aren't you." Skye threw his left arm forward, blowing a powerful current of air that blew the flames away. 'Though I guess a talentless idiot like you has nothing better than to copy other's techniques." Klay slid back a bit, panting loudly while staring at Skye. He had been using a lot of energy for his theatrics before and now it was all starting to catch up on him once more. Skye just grinned at him and began to slowly make his way towards him. "I mean this was a pretty bad match up when you think about it, putting you against a prodigy like me."

"You should just be quiet." Klay gritted his teeth before his body surrounded itself with electricity. He jumped forward and zigzag through the room; throwing his fist forward and firing a blast of electricity at Skye.

Skye simply vanished into thin air, his body reappearing above Klay before more whips of air blew through the air and smacked him around the room. Klay slid on the ground and put his hand against the floor; making more electricity course through the floor before lifting up the tiles around him and firing them at Skye.

Skye smacked the tiles aside with wind currents before throwing a left kick at Klay's jaw, sending him away before he landed and threw his hand forward. His hand became surrounded with wind and swiftly stabbed at Klay's chest, causing the teenager to let out a loud scream of agony.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon looked at the group before quietly saying "The best time would likely be sometime later. And on an unrelated note I do envy you guys. You all have an aspiration, some clear goal to work towards. I am yet to find one of such hopes beyond simple fighting."

He then began to warp ahead of the group, reappearing in a flash of red light for brief intervals as he did so. He could have sworn he heard a scream, but decided to wait on the others before he acted upon it, deeming it a risk of becoming a loose cannon once more.

"Did you guys hear that?"
    Last edited by Infinity Storm; 21st February 2013 at 12:16 AM.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Blog Entries

Jeremy nodded, opened the air bubble and launched himself backwards across the room, hiding behind a boulder. He slid his hand into his pocket and took out the red pill before he put it under his tongue in case he would need to use it quickly.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Ever consider a hobby?" Evan asked. "Taking up knitting, maybe? The best knitter in the world, that's as good an aspiration as any." Evan contemplated his own goal. When he started, his aspirations were much the same. Was protection of others really much better a dream?

"The only bad aspiration is the one you don't follow." He watched as Leon kept teleporting.

"Dammit, do you have to do that? Is that really even much faster than running?" He asked. He cocked his head as he heard a scream. "I dunno, maybe it's a Black Shadow guy eating babies in the next room? Or maybe they're watching a horror film."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The group finally reached the next room over. This room was surrounded by multiple ice blocks as well as some icebergs that stood on the side. Sakura's face instantly turned seirous when she saw the room. 'It's kind of cold isn't it Sak?" She raised her head and turned to look at the iceberg on the right, seeing her sister Fria sitting on top of the iceberg while grinning at Sakura. "It's nice to see you and your little friends were able to make it this far." she chuckled.

Sakura just looked up at Fria, her glasses pocketed as she summuned her sickle and held it upwards at her older sister. "This is the last chance Fria, we don't have to fight like this!" Sakura exclaimed; though Fria just stuck her tongue out at her.

"You're really persistent aren't you." she laughed and jumped down from the iceberg. "However I am not alone in this you know." Fria snickered. A shadow jumped from the other iceberg, with the person rolling around in the air before landing in front of Fria. Kanon now stood in between Fria and the group, a cheerful smile on her face.

"All right guys, you keep going." Sakura said towards the group behind her. "I'll catch up later."

"You sure, you'll be fighting alone." Schwarz pointed out while putting his hands behind his head.

"I'm not alone." Sakura replied.

A smirk went across Sakura's face. Shadows began to come out from her body and started to take shape behind her. Once the shadows had finished Abyss, Sakura's second personality was standing back to back with her, mischievous grin plastered on her tanned skin as her eyes turned to Fria. "Finally I can have some fun."

"All right guys let's keep moving!" Schwarz yelled before he started running towards the elevator on the other side.

"By the way Jeremy, your pill is different from mine." Lovo stated as he looked at Leon, who was now standing right in front of him (yes Infinity Luxray one of Black Shadow's master is named Leon as well though I named him long before you made your character). "It's one of the aging pills." he stated simply before lunging at the man.

Leon stared at Lovo before jumping back and thrusting his fist forward, slamming it against Lovo's jaw and firing a fireball on his face. Lovo threw his claw forward, slashing at his shoulder before he pushed him off the platform and towards the wall. "You do know the side effects of your break right." Leon stated before slamming his palm against Lovo's chest and firing a jet of flames.

Lovo vanished and appeared from behind him before firing a violet coloured beam. "I don't care about those things."

"So disappointing." Leon stuck his left hand forward and slashed at the air firing a large cross made out of blue flames. "St. Elmo's crossfire!" he yelled as the flames and the beam collided and created a loud explosion.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack sat back down at his desk and closed his eyes. "They're almost here." He thought out loud. "It appears I will have to fight given she is occupied with another." He mused, taking a sip of his drink. "And it's not like any of the others will give me a chance to get two words in edgewise." He chuckled to himself, putting his feet up on the desk. He would finish his drink, read some more of his book and wait for the coming fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku's eyes flicked upward at the scream.
    He glanced over at Sakura as she transformed, grunting softly as large yellow wings erupted from his back once more and he crossed the room quickly.

Future!Shimo ducked down, summoning a spear from a seal at her waist.
    Massive!Dracky looked the water creature up and down, before firing further electrical blasts.
    Future!Shimo channeled the blasts into her spear.
    Take this! Lightning rod!
    She leapt at Aqua, her spear glowing.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Leon looked back briefly before he resumed his quick teleportation to keep up with the others. As he followed Schwarz he quietly said "So we're splitting off one by one....."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well in case you hadn't noticed we already left Ellen behind before." Schwarz pointed out to Leon as he entered the elevator. "Plus there are still other members down at the lower floors."

Aqua saw Shimo charging at her with the spear so she jumped back and started sliding on the water. She then jumped up in the air before raising some of the water below her and having it form a shield in between her and Shimo. From behind Shimo on the other hand came out a pair of large hands made out of water before they both flew at her and Dracky as a pair of fists. "But that's not all!" Aqua threw her right arm forward, summoning a spear made out of water that flew from below Dracky and aimed at it and Shimo.

However as this happened a large hole appeared on the roof, rubble falling down onto the water as the figures of Skye and Klay flew past the two's battle and into the water; only for the two of them to pierce the floor at the bottom of the room. Aqua gritted her teeth when she saw this happening, knowing that she didn't have long before all the water was drained by the hole they had left. "Seems your friends are just as destructive."

Klay and Skye finally came to a stop, with the two of them crashing into Crystal's room. The two of them stood up from the floor, with Skye smirking as he dusted himself off. His skin was now completely white and his eyes had turned completely back. His white hair was now cloud-like and was waving with the air and he had a pair of white wings. He had lost his jacket during the fray against Klay.

Klay on the other hand had gotten most of his shirt ripped off but he had managed to keep the jacket, though now most of his chest was left visible. His whole body had turned into golden coloured flames and that wavered similarly to Skye's hair. He had grown claws and fangs as well as scales that were on the side of hise yes and a pair of long pointy ears and a long tail made out of flames. His Omni Gear had now changed to it's golden form, with it turning into a pair of golden colored dragon shaped skates with an armor that went up to Klay's knees and wheels made out of golden flames.

"So this is what you can do at your best, I guess I understimated you a little." Skye chuckled, his hands surround themselves with spheres made out of wind. "Of course my 'Mastema' Limit Break is still better." He said as energy materialized in the center of the spheres. Skye threw both of his arms forward, firing two beams surrounded with wind at Klay.

Klay leaned back before throwing his left hand forward and firing a jet of golden flames to counter Skye's attack. He ended up jumping away landing just a little farther from Crystal. "Hi." he greeted.

Blog Entries

Leon appeared in the elevator in a bright flash of light and leaned on his sword once more before saying "I'm gonna assume personal scores have motivated our decisions thus far, since we have set back some of our more powerful members."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So that's how the team does things." Schwarz nodded his head while putting his hand behind his head and leaning agianst the wall. "Plus, it's easier than having to go room to room all fighting together and getting more fatigued." he explained simply before yawning. "Plus Black Shadow's fighting us with a member in each room it'll be kind of hypocritical if we all ganged up on them really since we're the heroes and all that crap, plus." Schwarz turned to Leon before looking at the rest of the group. "All of our Guild's members are strong in fact, you might even say that the ones we have right here are the strongest, power wise, plus we have our ace strategist Evan and of course moi."

Blog Entries

Leon looked at Schwarz before saying "Yeah I understand that but I try not to oversell myself. Plus I'm kinda itching to fight since I haven't really had a chance to see what this thing can do."

He obviously was referring to the sword, though a moment later he put the blade away and said "I know this is supposed to be a serious moment and all, but I think that this sword just might be making my battle fever worse."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah right now that's not really a bad thing though do let go of the sword later." Schwarz deadpanned at Leon before the elevator stopped. The doors finally opened, allowing the group to enter the room of Flow.

"They're here Jack." Minerva stated simply while grinning.