Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 329

Page 329 of 383 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku stumbled up to the others, his entire body covered in sparking energy.
    He leant against a wall, breathing heavily.
    Hello.
    He said shortly, yellow eyes panning around the group.

Shimo palmed her thigh, drawing another sword and cutting through the bubbles.
    She leapt backward, glaring at Mizu.
    We don't gotta do this...

Grey looked Leon up and down.
    "..."
    He glanced at Evan.
    "No, I think you're right, I think he's the pizza guy."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Leon reached backwards and quietly drew his sword from its sheath, pushing the tip of it into the ground and using it as an arm rest. As the blade resumed its eerie red glow, Leon quietly spoke.

"Look. I have spent the last month trying to escape a hellish dimmension which was entirely contradictory to what I believed it to be. A realm which, until then, I had accessed countless times with little effort by opening Blood Rifts. Aside from the complete and utter humiliation of being trapped by my own ability, it was a struggle to survive. I had to flee from creatures whose abilities were identical to mine except for that they were infinitely more developed and powerful..."

As he spoke, the blade began to glow more brightly. The very energy emanating from the sword seemed to cause the ground around it to crack.

"By some miracle, I found this blade and in it my way out of that hellish place. Now think. If you had been forced to endure all of that, would you take kindly to this kind of response?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Blah blah blah we don't care we're busy here, we've had to deal with our own shit," Schwarz pointed out towards Leon. It's not that he had anything against the guy but they were kind of being stalled now that they had stopped climbing the tower, and every second they lost would in turn go to the True Warrior's full revival. He turned towards the steps and began walking. "If you're a pizza guy then give us some pizza if you're not then come along but you should put your money where your mouth is when the time comes along," he pointed out simply as he jumped to the first step. He then turned to Jakku. "Weird that you didn't stay back to help Klay."

Sakura wasn't commenting much on what was going on around her, though she did know about the friction that was occurring between Evan and Jack. "I hate these things." she thought while deadpanning. "Let's get going to the next floor then." She stated before she began hearing a rumbling sound from outside the tower and almost as soon as the sound stopped the wall erupted with a loud ear shattering explosion. Dust and rubble was sent flying all around the room, causing Schwarz to jump back down to where the group was and for Sakura to summon her sickle.

Leon threw his left hand forward and smacked the flames away before vanishing. "Some kind of low level elemental techniques cannot possibly stand against me." he said as he appeared behind Jeremy and Lovo. Multiple seals appeared from all around the two of them, with each seal firing a jet of flames straight towards them. Leon jumped back and held his right hand forward, creating a large fireball on the palm of it.

Lovo saw the jet of flames and let out a loud roar, dissipating the flames away before looking at the young boy. "Jeremy, I have an idea."

Minerva smirked with amusement before ruffling Jack's hair. "You're more complex than I thought Jack." she pointed out with a nod of her head before yawning. "So does this girl have more suitors beside you then?"

"But I have no choice but to do this," Mizu replied, her eyes looking down at the water below her. "If I don't do it then she will," she said as she eyed her mother, who had resorted to standing on the back of the room, almost as if she was waiting for something to slip off her daughter's mind. "She's the one that raised me, plus I don't even know if we could take her down."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack gave a non-committal shrug before answering. "They're not me." He eventually said with a smile. "So the question of other suitors is inconsequential and irrelevant." He told Minerva. "And for the record, I'm more complicated than anyone could ever know."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Leon started to make a remark to Schwarz but was cut off by the explosion. As he felt a small surge of adrenaline from the prospect of a battle, his blade seemed to release a corresponding flash of red light. Ignoring the odd effect, Leon quickly pulled the Blood Sword out of the ground and vanished in a flash of red light, reappearing beside Sakura and the others.

"The hell was that?!"

Blog Entries

"Hi Jakku. D'you have fun?" Evan asked Jakku, not even blinking as he heard the explosion. He sighed.

"And here I was hoping for a break. A nice walk for a bit of introspection, know?" He said, a frozen spear appearing in his hands. He looked at Leon.

"Quit whining and fight. I've never heard of a pizza guy with a sword." Evan says. He then turned to the source of the explosion.

"Then again, I never heard of an evil organization who couldn't fight there way out of a paper bag until now, either."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Leon muttered "I bet anything that this does absolutely nothing." before he sighed and stepped back with his sword held back. He then stepped forward as he slashed through the air twice, sending a pair of energy slices flying into the dust from the explosion.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry too much guys." Schwarz pointed out as he saw the figure standing among the rubble. It was Ellen also an ex member of the Slayers. She was holding her spear up and her body was cackling with electricity as her red coloured hair floated in the air. "After she fell unconscious back in the Beast Archipelago I had her rest at the ship, I guess she must've been on her own the last few weeks."

"Did you guys really think I was going to miss out on this?" Ellen pointed out as she stared at the group, she walking over to them so that she could join them once more.

OOC: upon Jester's request months ago, because of the plotline that had been established with Ellen long ago we both agreed that if he disappeared for a long period of time that I should take care of finishing Ellen's plotline.

IC: Skye stared at Klay, a smile crossing across his face once the group had left. Klay didn't say anything, instead looking down at the floor while Skye's chuckling filled the air. "So now that the rest of the kids have left how about we start this. What kind of comment'll be this time huh?" Skye asked.

Only a silent whistle came out from Klay's mouth as he vanished in a flash. Skye knew what he was doing, probably trying to sneak from behind him and strike; however, as he turned around he was taken aback by Klay appearing not behind but directly in front of him. His fist broke the air wall and slammed against Skye's jaw sending him crashing against the wall before Klay grabbed onto the neck of his jacket and slammed him once more.

Skye raised his head, his face coming into contact with Klay's gazing glare, sheer fury being showered down at him as he lifted Skye and sent him flying against another wall. "You're acting differently." Skye groaned and dusted himself off as he stood up, some bruises already showing on his face. "Why so serious?"

Klay didn't reply, instead his raised his head to stare at his opponent, his fist clenched. "I'm not in the mood for talk today.' he stated dryly.

Blog Entries

Leon was shocked to see that it was a friendly who he had just slashed at, with his energy slashes missing their mark and instead slicing clean through most of the rubble that was falling. He then put his sword away before saying "Ok good to see that I missed my mark for once, but I believe we were in a hurry, weren't we?" before he quickly vanished and reappeared a considerable distance up the staircase.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How did you get this high up?" Sakura asked, she feeling a bit more revitalized after seeing Ellen. Even during the events at the Beast Archipelago she hadn't been able to talk much to her, especially after the past the two shared.

"It did take me a lot but my magnetism was able to help me out." Ellen pointed out simply and began walking, she staring at the floor that was above them. "I came here for one reason and one reason only and that reason is in the floor above us."

Blog Entries

Brine had been clenching and unclenching his fists in impatience, his teeth grinding. "How about we gather are shit and focus on getting through this fucking tower," said Brine, trudging up the staircase, not waiting for them to follow. Brine could feel something straining in his mind, and he didn't want to find out what would happen in a fight if he snapped.

Jeremy formed a bubble of air around them, twirling the air around them like a hurricane, from outside it would sound as if a windstorm was passing by, but on the inside it was peaceful, like the eye of a storm. "Quickly now then, out with the plan," said Jeremy to Lovo.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku followed the team.
    Klay would not have left me help if I had offered. It is not my battle.
    He looked upward.
    And that is not who I must defeat before my energy is lost.

Shimo looked back at Mizu.
    You don't have to.
    She stepped backward, slamming her sword into the ground as a large seal around it began to glow.
    Just try and stay out of the way of my Limit Break!
    Her hand glowed bright yellow as a circle appeared in midair, outlining the form of a dragon
    Summon: Dracky!
    She yelled, before activating the Ageing Seal on her sword.
    There was a bright flash of light, and Future!Shimo sat on a large, fully-grown Black Dragon.

Grey barely flinched at the explosion.
    He looked Ellen up and down.
    "Looks like everyone's turning up for the party..."
    He chuckled drily, loading his revolvers with small glowing cartridges.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Leon was oblivious as usual to the conversation of the others, his mind instead wandering off as he teleported from block to block in a series of flashes of red light. As he neared the top of the stairs, his mind trailed off to the question of why he didn't just teleport to the top. Brushing it off due to likely magic preventing him from doing so, he resumed his way back up.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll activate my Limit Break." Lovo stated at Jeremy as he turned to the world outside of the air current that was surrounding him. "I'll distract him but you should prepare everything you've got," he said seriously as he stretched both of his arms out. "There something I want to advise you off...don't get too close." he said before his body became completely surrounded with purple energy. His body then proceeded to turn beast-like, with his arms turning into large claws and his legs becoming like that of a wolf's. His face grew a snout and spiky energy formed violet hairs poked out from his head and down his back as long fangs grew from his mouth.

"Well then we should get going." Sakura nodded her head.

The group finally reached the next room. This time they were standing inside a large yellow coloured room, there was electricity going through the walls that surrounded the Slayers, along with large platforms that came out from the floor and made a triangle shape that allowed view to the other side of the room and the elevator. "Thunder room." Sakura stated before looking at Ellen. "Let's go guys.' she stated while looking at the rest of the Slayers.

"You guys can keep moving, I'll take care of this room." Ellen stated as she spun her spear around.

"The rest of you follow me, I can give you the quick run down while we move." Sakura said to the rest of the group, mainly Brine and Leo as she began to lead the group to the elevator.

Ellen turned to look up at one of the platforms, sitting atop it was a teenager with spiky blond hair and green eyes, he was wearing a black long sleeved jacket with matching pants; his eyes seemed to be lifeless from what Ellen could make out. "I came to get you back, Zeus," Ellen gritted her teeth before leaning back and jumping at Zeus.

"You know I kind of like this new side of you." Skye wiped some blood from his mouth as he finished standing up from the floor, his fists clenching and unclenching. "It seems more interesting, though that doesn't change the fact you're just a talentless bum." He ran at Klay, wind gathering around his fist before he flung it at the Slayer's leader.

Klay saw the fist and threw both of his hands forward, catching it with his hands and absorbing the wind surrounding it before thrusting his leg at Skye who swiftly dodged. However, as Klay's leg went past him he slammed his fist against the now distracted Skye; his arm transformed into his wind form and firing a powerful current of wind at the teenager.

Skye slid along the floor and spread his arms out firing a barrage of wind arrows at Klay. Klay looked at the arrows, his eyes becoming more focused. He could hear the whistling that the wind did as it sped through the room, allowing him to make out the direction the arrows were heading for.

With this his omni gear changed to its thunder form as well as his leg and he quickly sped through the arrows; his body waving around and dodging them. Skye jumped at him and fired a large tornado of wind towards Klay; sending him flying to the back of the room.

Mizu couldn't help but stare in awe as she saw Shimo's transformation as well as Dracky's own transformation. "Amazing." she stated before seeing her mom standing behind her. Aqua glared at Shimo water floating from behind her. "Mom what are you..." Mizu began speaking but was quickly slapped away by a whip made out of water; sending her towards another floating platform.

"I guess you're not just any normal little girl are you?" Aqua said with a grin on her face.

Blog Entries

Leon silently followed Sakura and the others towards the elevator, still majorly unaware of where they were. As he followed her, he quietly said "I take it I missed some significant occurrences in my extended absence. Which reminds me, after all of this is over I'll have to explain to you guys where I was for the last month or so."