Page 327 of 383 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: Back from the dead!

IC: Jack looked up from his book and shrugged. "They will make it as far as they are allowed to." He said with a frown as he looked at Minerva. "I fear they will send the wrong person to face me." He said as he closed the book and put it down on his desk. Standing up, he adjusted his glasses slightly. "I really should tell her." He mused before realizing what he had said. Once again, he looked over at Minerva. "But you knew the whole time, didn't you." He stated rather than asked. "How I felt about the girl I mean."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

ooc: Boom bitch, he finally said it!!!!!! Also Jeremy attacked on the last page. Also Brine's ain't stopping unless it is for jack or Skye.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: I know and this is what I posted.

IC: Ashley jumped away so that she could dodge some of the rocks, however one of the rocks landed straight on her stomach, causing her to be sent flying and crashing against the rocky wall. "So you do." Lovo whistled in amazement.

Minerva smirked as she leaned against a wall while looking at Jack. "Even if you're more cynical than the rest of the team I still wasn't willing to believe you could join us so easily." Minerva nodded her head simply and shrugged. "Especially since I'm sure even you knew the True Warrior was just going to use you anyway so obviously there must've been something, but you're too cynical to care about your guild." she then looked at him once more an air of curiosity. "So I figured there was a deeper meaning however...You won't get to face her." she stated simply. "Right below us is the ice room, with her sister there."

"That was kind of fast wasn't it?' Klay asked as he looked at Schwarz. Schwarz in turn stared at the group for a moment before pointing at the elevator. "What is it?' he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Demeter's still alive, it'll probably take a few seconds for her to recover." Schwarz stated simply and spread his arms out so as to make the group look at the room. "The whole room is a body for her in a way, so take the damn elevator and get going, I'll catch up in two minutes." he shrugged. Klay was a bit adamant about leaving Schwarz to his own; but he figured that he could handle Demeter plus they had to keep moving.

"Then let's go to the next room." Klay said as he began running along with the group once more.

Once the group reached the next level they stood inside a platform similar to the ones around the first room. Unlike the first room though this room was surrounded by a large pull of water, and while the platforms seemed to go deeper the water was able to reach the top. "Water room, that means that it's her." Sakura stated and turned to look at the other side of the room where Mizu stood. The girl looked at the Slayers then a Shimo, her expression still seeming a bit reluctant as if she didn't want to fight.

"We don't have to fight you know!" Klay was the first one to speak. "Come on Mizu, just let us pass then we can all play in the beach like we did last year, there's no need for us to fight."

The girl stared at Klay for a moment before raising her hand. "Sorry." she said, her face becoming more menacing. "But I have no choice." she threw her hand forward and fired a barrage of water daggers at the group.

Blog Entries

Jeremy formed one arm air and another water before shooting it off at Ashley, forming a water tornado headed straight toward her.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ashley gritted her teeth as her liger jumped at her. The creature let out a powerful roar, firing a large soundwave that blasted the wind and water tornado away. Ashley then proceeded to jump onto its back before it leapt around the room. "Time to bring out the artillery." She stated as she put her hands together and created a seal made out of flames. The seal spread out and flames surrounded the liger. Suddenly a pair of long wings grew out from its back, with its body becoming surrounded by red feathers, his helmet grew another horn and was equipped with flame designs, its body became bigger and its hairs spikier and red as it let out a roar.

"Transformation magic." Lovo pointed out as the beast fired a blast of flames down at the two.

Blog Entries

Jeremy fired a geyser of water at the fire creating a large cloud of hot steam, scalding the top layer of skin on his face and arms. Jeremy quickly switched to water and poured some on his skin, trying to lessen the pain.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack shrugged in a non-committed manner. He was intrigued that she seemed to know his real motives and yet she hadn't ratted him out to the rest of the True Warrior's crew. He pondered this for a moment, deciding it was something that could be discussed in greater detail at a later time. "It was the only way to save her that day in the city... that day the queen was killed." He said quietly. "I knew that if he didn't get what he wanted he would kill us all." Jack took off his glasses and held them gently in his fingertips as he chose his next words carefully. "The impending betrayal of your boss was obvious to me from the beginning." He eventually spoke, a wry smile on his face. "But it is not like we didn't make a mutually beneficial exchange." He pointed out dryly. "He got what he wanted from me... and I got a few new tricks thanks to yours truly." He said, looking Minerva in the eyes now. "All that's left for me to do is get the girl out of here before the whole house of cards comes crashing down."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ashley and the liger flew though the steam clowed, the liger throwing his claw forward at Jeremy. Before the attack could land though the claw was blocked by Lovo who had now transformed both of his arms and had caught the liger's claws with his own. Lovo gritted his teeth as he clenched onto the claw. "You don't actually think I'll let you kill this kid do you." he snickered. "He's the only one of this group that I can tolerate so you can bet your ass I'm not going to stop protecting him." his hands clenched tighter before twisted the claw, causing the liger to let out an air shattering scream. As he saw Ashley falling from the liger's back Lovo stuck his right claw forward slamming it against he rstomach and firing a powerful shockwave of Energy that sent Ashley crashing agianst one of the platforms.

Sakura saw the water arrows and held her right hand forward, creating a barrier that blocked Mizu's attack. Once she did this she saw Klay jump towards the girl, his swords transforming into their dragon form as they surrounded themselves with electricity. "Thunder Slash!" he yelled and fired an X shaped slash made out of electricity.

Mizu saw this and jumped up into the air. The water below Klay flew out and wrapped around him, surrounding him in a bubble. Klay gritted his teeth as he changed to his water form only for the water around his body to become entrap by the bubble. "What?"

"Your body is made out of water when you take that form, as thus I can control it." Mizu stated dryly. Klay tried his best to move around but his body had gotten completely paralyzed and he couldn't even gain enough control to switch elements either.

"Stop that." Mizu turned around and jumped aside, her shoulder getting slashed slightly as Sakura's sickle passed over her.

Minerva smiled and crossed her arms. "I'm sure you must be wondering why I helped." she pointed out as she leaned her head against the wall. "I helped you because you're useful it's not like I'm following Black Shadow cause I want to I'm just gonna wait for my chance to take what I want." she nodded her head and grinned. "And you and your friends causing a ruckus this big is the perfect chance."

Blog Entries

Jeremy followed up Lovo's attack with a beam of blue lightning from both hands at Ashley, "Hey wasn't there a second guy?" Jeremy asked Lovo.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack nodded, a look of understanding in his eyes. "Well in that case... enjoy." He told her with a grin as he stood up from his chair. "Call me sometime." He said with a wink and a smile.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You shouldn't leave yet though." Minerva pointed out when she saw Jack stand up. "As it stands while you are stronger than you used to be you're still not strong enough if you try to go down to where your friends are right now, you should at least wait till they're higher up."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo glanced over at Mizu.
    You have four seconds.
    She glared.
    Three.
    Seals appeared across her body
    Two.
    The seals began glowing.
    One. Drop him.
    Shimo dropped into a fighting position, tossing hundreds of explosive pellets.

Jakku stumbled forward.
    He was soaked in blood, facing Crystal, but still in his Yellow Forme.
    Crystal lay on her back.
    "Ahh.... How did you...?"
    Jakku remained silent, part-hovering toward the elevator.
    He looked up, sighing as he noticed the elevator was out, with hundreds of floors to travel upward.
    He knelt down, arcane yellow wings forming out of his back.
    Jakku leapt into the air, soaring quickly.
    I'm coming.

Grey dashed backward, firing rapidly.
    "Why can everyone control an element but me..."
    He chuckled, rolling to the side.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Mizu looked at the barrels and let go of Klay, she jumping back on one of the platforms and looking at the girl. "Even if it's you..." Mizu looked down at the water before water started to surround her arm and took the form of a sword. "Even if it's you I still have no choice!" Mizu yelled as she charged at Shimo while holding her sword forward.

Klay coughed as he swam towards one of the platform, feeling the coming out of his lungs continuously. "Why does she keep saying that." He looked up, noticing that a shadow was now towering over him. A woman stood above him, she was Aqua the water master. The woman looked down at Klay, her beautiful crystaline eyes reflecting the water. "She is my daughter after all, her life has been dedicated to this."

Blog Entries

ooc: jeremy attacked, also will it just be Klay fighting Jack or will he need a partner *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* *cough* Brine *cough*
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack stopped at the doorway. "I need to tell her. Before the end." Jack said softly. "I owe her that. I owe her the explanation for why I ended up here." He said quietly, closing his eyes. He was searching for Sakura's mind, waiting for a moment when she wasn't in the heat of combat.