Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Thanks for the compliments!" Klay and Sakura raised their heads only to see large vines pop out from the ground below them. The vine lashed and whips at the group as soon as they were out, though Klay was able to defelect them by firing a barrage of fire pellets and burning the vines away.

"Sakura, try to scan for her Location!" Klay commened. Sakura was willing to comply, but before the girl was able to do anything a large golem made out of rock appeared from the ground. The golem threw his fist against Sakura, hitting the girl and sending her flying against some trees before her body got wrapped around by the trees of teh area.

"I'm not going to let you guys go so easily." Demeter finally appeared, she materializing from the ground and grinning at the others, her eyes looking lifeless as she smiled. "I'mg going to enjoy myself a bit.

Blog Entries

Jeremy quickly nodded his head and changed his form, his legs turning to lightning and one arm turning to fire. Jeremy sped forward, quick as lightning, and pulled back his fire fist.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Fire are you serious!?" Lovo yelled as he saw Ashley get hit by the fire fist. However as the fist landed against her she grinned and leaned forward before taking a bite out of the fire arm and swallowing the flames. She grinned and held her arm against Jeremy's chest before firing a blast of lava at the boy.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo grunted.
    Well that did nothing. Good job.
    She leapt in the air, slamming her hands against seals on various areas of her body as explosive pellets flew around her.
    Duck!
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"I know what I'm doing!" barked Jeremy to Lovo. Jeremy quickly formed into water and as the lava passed through him and supercooled into a large black rock which proceeded to crack into smaller bits due to the extremely fast cooling time. Jeremy's arms turned to air and he shot tornados at them and swirled around the rocks, firing them off like a gatling gun. Simultaneously jumping across the room to avoid them with the use of now lightning legs.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ashley jumped away so that she could dodge some of the rocks, however one of the rocks landed straight on her stomach, causing her to be sent flying and crashing against the rocky wall. "So you do." Lovo whistled in amazement.

Blog Entries

OOC: Aw. You guys didn't have to wait for me. But I am happy I did. I love you all very much. Which is why I came back from the dead to post.

Evan opened his eyes. He had spent most of his time in the dome meditating. A solid year, alone with his thoughts. A year of solitude, locked inside not only the diorama, but in his own mind. He needed some time to set his body back up, a sort of rewiring, attuning it to the changes. Throught the journey, he had been more or less sleepwalking.

Unlike the others, he looked almost entirely identical, at least physically. However, in his bearing, he was different. He had a look about him. Gone was the tempest that lurked behind his eyes. However, his soul was no less chaotic. On the contrary, the storm had intensified, but now it was under complete control. He had found his center, in the eye of the storm. A reverse Nirvana, if you will.

He yawned.

"Best. Nap. Ever." He said, cricking his neck. "So, final battle?" He looked at his teammates, counting them. Using his demon eye, he did a headcount, and ascertained that everyone, present or not, was alive and well.

"Do any of you mind if I take on Jack?" Evan asked. He smiled serenely, appearing totally calm.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

ooc: we are in the tower
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Demeter raised her arms up, summoning multiple plant monsters that all lashed at the group instantly. She smirked and slammed her legs on the floor, causing the ground below her to rumble and for more golems to come out. "Okay we need to break through this room." Klay pointed out before looking at Brine. "Brine, can you do something with your shadow?"

Blog Entries

OOC: I know. Evan's been following them, but, like, in a trance and stuff.

"...Who's that?" Evan asked, as he saw Demeter, wreaking havoc.

"Great. First thing when I get up, I have to fight some plant lady. Dammit, I haven't even brushed my teeth." He was slapped upside the head with a tentacle and thrown against a wall. He picked himself up, and dusted himself off. He summoned a wall of ice, and tipped it over, crushing a pair of golems.

"I mean, you guys couldn't have had breakfast ready for me?" He asked. He put a pair of golem fists over his own hands, and slugged one in the gut, knocking it over.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Should've gotten up earlier." Klay scoffed at Evan as he saw some of the plant monsters approach them. "Evan we have to rescue Sakura." Klay stated as he turned to the girl that was still trapped by Demeter's plants.

At that moment a large black fire ball was fired from behind the two, the ball splitting into multiple shots and hitting some of the plant monsters. "Free Sakura while I clear the way off the monsters." Schwarz stated simply. "But someone else will have to stay in this room cause I'm not stopping till the top floor."

Blog Entries

"Shit! Alright, crap." Evan said. He was a bit bothered. He liked his mornings to be more peaceful. Have some coffee, maybe some Belgian waffles...He looked around the room in hopes of seeing a coffee maker, but to no avail. Evan reminded himself to focus.

"Looks like it's time for some pro bono weed whacking." Evan said. He drew circles in the air around him, and a pair of fiery hoops appeared in his hands. He ran at one of the weeds, and launched a flying kick with both feet at it, then sliced it's head clean off with one of the hoops. He ran through the crowd, mowing them down, leaving behind piles of ash.

"You okay?" Evan said to Sakura. He let go of the hoops, and they flared up, then disappeared. He snapped his fingers, and a blackened chainsaw appeared in his hands, which he used to start chopping down the trees binding Sakura.

OOC: Speaking of, I think I may have changed my mind for what power Evan has. I'll PM it to you, Flaze.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura raised her head drowsily, her eyes looking up at Evan before she turned towards the others. Even if it had been for only a few seconds being knocked out had still caused her mind to spin a bit. She slowly stood up and shook her head before finally speaking. "I'm fine, thanks." she nodded her head as she turned to the others.

Schwarz looked at Demeter and pocketed his hands before turning to look towards Evan. "Want to take her or should I?'

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo smiled, slicing a golem in two.
    Good to hear.
    She smiled, cutting another in half

Many floors below, Jakku stood, facing Crystal.
    He glanced at her.
    You know I have to pass you. In this form, you can't defeat me.
    Crystal smiled.
    "Then I'll try harder too..."
    The metal objects from the walls flew towards her, encasing her in liquid metal.
    The rumbling of their clash could be heard right up to Klay and the Slayers.

Grey shot a golem in the head.
    "What the hell even are these things?!"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They're golems manipulated with earth." Klay stretched his left leg out as the Omni Gear changed to its fire form. He proceeded to race through the forest, burning away at the plants and weeds as he turned his right arm into wind form and slammed an air punch through a golem's chest. More golems started surrounding him and striking at him causing Klay to switch to his fire form and slashing at the air with the omni gear, firing a slash of flames that cut through the golems. "They just keep popping up though!"

"We'll just have to find a way to knock them out then won't we." Sakura stated, her hair becoming longer and violet as well as spikier while her eyes turned red. "Perses Mode!" he yelled as she slammed her leg forward and blew everything around her away with psychic energy.

"Don't worry I'll take care of this." Schwarz walked over towards Demeter, avoiding the rest of the fight as he moved aside. The Black Shadow disciple gritted her teeth as she created multiple thorn whips that lashed at Schwarz. Schwarz stretched both of his arms, allowing the whips to wrap around them. However, as soon as the whips finished surrounding his arms they were burned by Schwarz's black flames.

His arms became completely surrounded by the flames which stretched out to make his arm take the form of long fiery wings. Schwarz leaned forward and leapt at Demeter who put her arms together.

"Limit B..."

"Sorry but no!" Schwarz yelled and crossed his arms, his body vanished right when he was about to collide with Demeter and then reappeared behind her as her body became surrounded by the black flames. "Schwarzes Phoenix!" He yelled and lowered his arms.

"How...there's no way I can die...not this easily!" Demeter screamed and fell to the ground as her body burned, all of the golems and plants in turn began to crumble and die slowly.

Schwarz turned to look towards Klay, who had turned to look away; this in turn caused Schwarz to put his hands behind his head. "Easy as pie." he smiled playfully.