Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 321
Page 321 of 383 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku glanced at the defeated BHA members.
    "Good fighters."
    He said softly.
    "When I was a Rogue, I went up against a few of them..."

Shimo looked up at the screen.
    Fools, that was an awful attack...
    She sighed.

Grey's eyes widened a bit, and he put down his beer.
    "Christ.
    Someone train with me."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Oh now youw anna train." Sakura deadpanned at Grey.

"We can leave the matter of what happened at Beast Archipelago for later." Klay stated simply and turned to look at Yatsuri and Michael. "For now we should go train."

"Right." Sakura nodded her head and turned to Shimo. "Anyways there's something I wanted to ask...can you teach me to use those seals?"

Blog Entries

Shimo looked at Sakura.
    Alright. I need some space. C'mon.

Jakku drew his shinai, and leapt at Grey.

Grey fumbled, rolling out of the way.
    "Hey! Quit that, trigger-happy!"

"Prepare yourself!"
    Jakku yelled, swinging his shinai across Grey's chest.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait." Yatsuri stated simply before causing both Jakku and Grey to float off from the floor. "Let me at least take you to the diorama." she nodded her head and looked at Michael. 'Michael please prepare some tea for me and some food for them while I heal them." she stated and began leading the Slayers back to the sphere that she had showed them before.

The group had vanished and reappeared inside of the diorama. They were now standing in the middle of a circle in the palace that was inside of the diorama. Sakura stared at the large trees and wild forest that surrounded them, she could see a waterfall that fell down from the edge of the palace into a lake. She then turned around to look at the tall building that stood before the Slayers.

"So this is where we'll be training?' Klay noted curiously.

Blog Entries

"Then we will have to fight harder" Stephanie whispered, staring at the screen, knowing herself she would probably be a fool in trying to attack them, but she wouldn't do it if she didn't think she was strong enough. She was surprised to see everything change.

"Awesome area for training" Stephanie added, hopefully with her fire powers, and the new weather skills wouldn't damage much around the place.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes, there's this main sparring field though there are also others inside of the palace." Yatsuri explained and crossed her arms. "We also have a library and I already told you guys the other things." she stated before blinking. "Oh right, inside of the palace there's other dioramas, these ones represents other areas that you can transport to for your training,t he areas are volcanic, dessert, ice mountain and sky."
    @Mako;

"Now follow me." The True Warrior stated as he walked into the elevator. The elevator proceeded to go up the tower, climbing higher and higher with each second. "Do you like the stars Jack?"

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack looked around for a moment before shrugging. "I suppose." He said after a long moment. "I mean if you consider them at the basest level..." He thought out loud. "What they do is truly fascinating."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Whoever the traitor is, I feel it's not important as everyone in our group has nearly died protecting each other," said Brine. Brine then grabbed Sakura's arm and turned her toward him, "I'm worried about Jack too, but don't worry I know he wouldn't betray us. I mean he could've killed Klay back there but he only harmed him, no matter how much of a douche he is sometimes he almost always means well. You just watch in the end he'll pull something incredibly over powered out of his pocket and redeem himself," Brine's eyes were filled with warm intent and he gave a quick nod. "And if he doesn't Evan will sure be happy to have you to himself," said Brine chuckling a little.

Jeremy looked over at Klay, "Okay NOW we start?" Jeremy turned to Lovo, "You wanna probably wanna kill the true warrior the most hear, why not train by helping me?
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"So, may we start training?" Stephanie asked, eagered to train now, to wreck vengeance and power onto the enemies, and to be stronger then she ever has been in her life.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Tye stood in the doorway of the corridor the group was in as he waited to be dismissed. "This is crazy...but all we can do is get better and hope for the best" He mumbled and smiled smugly. "Would anyone like to accompany me to the library? I need a place to work and you might learn something" Tye laughed.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You're right." Sakura nodded her head at Brine. "All right Shimo, explain to me how you summon those weapons." Sakura nodded her head. "I think I can learn a little life energy if necessary."

Klay smiled and looked at Jeremy before putting his fists together. "Then let's start up shall we?" he stated as he saw Lovo step in as well, he looked at Klay.

Schwarz patted Stephanie's back. "You'll be training with me, we gotta get that flame out of you." he pointed out and smiled. He then looked around at the Slayers once more. He then looked at Grey. "Though if I could I'd like to talk to you first."

"Okay guys, we have two weeks to do this so let's do our best shall we!" Klay yelled and pumped his fist in the air.

"Then you'll love this place." The true warrior grinned as the elevator came to a halt. Once the doors opened up he and Jack were standing in a room surrounded by a large dome. Above them where the stars themselves as well as space. "Standing amongst the stars isn't so special when it's actually possible." he pointed out and looked towards the side of the dome where the earth could be seen.

"Well new guy, welcome." Skye smirked at Jack and started to walk forward.

"Now our numbers have changed a bit, considering that most of the disciples have taken their master's place a lot of the masters have been killed by their disciples." the True Warrior noticed as 15 shadows stood in front of Jack. Among them were Crystal, Mizu, Yuki and Demeter who the group had already faced before as well as Fria. Standing behind Fria and Mizu were two women, one with long blue coloured hair that fell down her shoulders, she was wearing a long white hood over her head along with a blue coloured robe and a black top that could be seen under it. The woman standing behind Mizu had long black hair that went down to her waist along with an hourglass body, she was wearing a long sleeved blue coloured sweater and a white coloured skirt.

Standing on the left corner was a girl with tanned skin and long blond hair that was tied in a ponytail, she wore a red top along with a red coloured bikini bottom and was carrying a long staff with a lion shaped head at the top and a wheel at the bottom. Behind her was a man with a similar brown skin and with long white hair that went down to his neck, he had some wrinkles and seemed to be in his early 50's. He was wearing a long sleeved white coloured jacket with golden markings around the neck and was wearing a pair of white coloured pants.

On the other side was a teenager around 19 with spiky blond coloured hair and a pair of amber eyes, he was wearing a long sleeved black coloured jacket with nothing under it as well as a pair of black jeans, he, unlike the others seemed a bit reluctant to be there; though it seemed like he couldn't speak much about it. Behind him was a man wearing a long sleeved blue jacket with a black shirt under it, he had black coloured hair that was combed back along with rugged face features, he shared the same amber coloured eyes as the teenager in front of him.

Standing in the center of the group was Zombro along with his daughter a girl around 17 with long black hair that flowed to her waist, she had pale coloured skin and a pair of mischivious red eyes and was wearing a black coloured top along with a matching pair of pants.

"These are Black Shadow's top agents." the True Warrior grinned. "Mizu and Hydra the water disciple and master, Fria and Rei the ice disciple and master, Yuki Ebansu and Crystal Ebansu the Void and Steel disciples now turned masters, Demeter the now earth master, Leon and Ashley the fire disciple and master, Zeus and Chronos the thunder disciple and master, Skye the wind disciple who you already know and the leaders Zombra and Yami Shroud."

"I think you forgot someone." The True Warrior turned around to look at a woman walking towards him and Jack, she had long flowing black hair that went down to her waist with her hair done in beads to the side. She was wearing a figure hugging purple suit and had a pair of violet coloured eyes. "This is Minerva, the Flow Master and she'll be the one teaching you for the next few days, out of all these members she's the best at PSI."

Blog Entries

"Hey, it's Sakura's bitch!"
    Crystal smiled widely.
    "I was wondering when you were gonna grow teeth..!"
    She chuckled.

Yuki looked Jack up and down. She had purple facepaint up both of her cheeks, and her eyes were a light purple.
    Mules to the slaughter.
    She spoke without moving her mouth.

Jakku turned round and began walking.

Shimo looked at Sakura.
    Alright, I need some space, okay?
    She urged Sakura to follow, talking as she did.
    Seals are special. You're good at them, or... not. I've known people who've died trying to learn them.
    You invest a portion of your body's energy into maintaining a small space in the same area as your body, but... not.

She shrugged.
    It's like, a pocket dimension. It's easier if you have a few small ones than one big one, FYI.
    She pointed out.

Grey flexed his fingers.
    "Fire, half-bro."
    He said in a sarcastic voice.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I guess I can understand it." Sakura nodded her head as she looked at Shimo. She had never been proficient when it came to using Life Energy as she wasn't one to be able to channel her energy but if she wanted to achieve her goal then she needed to be able to learn that much. "When you say a pocket dimension can it be like something we can create with our minds?"

Klay looked at Sakura for a moment curiously. "Now that I think about it I don't remember her picking a second skill." he muttered to himself.

Schwarz looked at Grey and pocketed his hands. "So from what I've been told you're someone that's been looking for our dad huh?"

Blog Entries

"That sounds like a good deal" Stephanie replied before waiting to let him talk to Gray. In the meantime she held out her hand to try and summon blue fire just by the normal methods, if she could it would make things easier. Although no matter hoe hard she tried, it was orange and red flames.

Blog Entries

Grey nodded, folding his arms.
    "Bastard's been all over the place. He's gathering his disciples."
    He grunted.

Shimo shrugged.
    It's... hard to explain.
    She stopped in a clearing a few hundred metres away.
    Okay. Sit opposite me.
    Shimo sat down.
    I don't understand how they work, so there's only one real way we can find out if you can do them.
    Trial by fire.