Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I would have to ask you to specify." Michael nodded his head at Brine.

Klay looked at the others before grinning. "You didn't let me finish." he stated and pocketed his hands. "I wanna be able to absorb other's wounds but I also want to be able to return those wounds."

Sakura looked at Klay for a moment before snickering. "Well, someone like you who gets wounded easily could use that very well."

"So you could take your wounds, and give them to another?" Tye asked in an inquisitive voice. "That is rather interesting ability..." He commented.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Evan thought for a while time. Just a couple years ago, his only real goal in life was to become more powerful. Now he had a new mission.

"I want..." Evan said. He weighed his words carefully. "I want to be a hea;er. The best power for healing others you can make. That's the power I want."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 15th December 2012 at 10:45 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

ooc: You mean Jeremy

Jeremy looked over to Michael, "One would be able to block magic, life, and PSI energy, stopping powers. Or the other would be able to suck up the energy of their attacksand be able to reflect it back at my target whenever I wanted."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Michael looked at Jeremy for a moment before nodding his head. "I will try my best, however the first one is out of my reach."

Blog Entries

"Cool, I was leaning toward the second one anyway," said Jeremy.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Weather control?" Stephanie asked before smiling. "So like I could control blizzards, rainstorms.. Which might be a bit dangerous to me, thunder, lightening. I would have all the elements at the tips of my fingers" Stephanie commented liking that idea, a small smirk at the corner of her mouth. "I take Weather Control" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"I'll take...Can you make it so I can have my shapeshifting naturally? I actually only have it 'cause of these tattoos. So I can't make it any better without getting new ones, which is a pain." Eric said.

"Give me the power to summon ghosts, please. Ghosts are cool.' Eleanore said.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sorry that I haven't posted, work and a lot of other things kind of tired me out a lot at nights.

"Anyways I think it's time for you guys to see something else." Yatsuri nodded her head and began walking once more.

At that moment Klay noticed that Lovo had walked out as well, though he looked kind of shocked to see his old friend there as well. "Don't ask." Lovo groaned as he walked along with the others. "Just for this one time I'll be helping you out willingly."

"So what is it you wanted us to see?' Sakura asked simply before she and the others stopped walking. They were now standing in front of a large sphere with a diorama of a rainforest, inside of the forest was a large palace attached to a mountain, though it looked really luxurious.

"This is the final training ground." Yatsuri smiled and patted the sphere. "The biosphere, a place where each hour in the outside world is equal to a day inside of it."

Blog Entries

"So you're making us practice our new powers in there." Evan said, nodding. "Makes sense. Mine were pretty week when I first got 'em. "

One week would be..." Eric started counting on his fingers. "168 days. So how long are we going to spend in there, then?"

Blog Entries

Jeremy leaned in next to Klay and whispered, "I convinced him to come with us, he may play the hardass but he has a soft spot, somewhere, plus he's also trained in the four beasts style, I thought he could help train me."

Brine looked into the sphere, "Man this thing is crazy, I'm guessing it can also simulate any enemy, training ground, or situation. Would I be correct?"
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No." Yatsuri nodded her head. "It can change the surroundings though." she nodded her head simply and looked at the group. "It also comes pack with food that refills itself as well as drinks and all kinds of comforts for people to indulge on while they rest."

"I see." Klay said and chuckle as he saw Lovo looking away from him.

"Anyways, Evan has a point, how long do we have to train?" Sakura asked while looking at Yatsuri. "The fact you're making us use this means that we don't have that long."

Michael stpped up this time and pocketed his hands. "You guys still need three days to recover completely, now the skills should be done within a week, so that means that you'll have a week of training with your normal abilities and then another one to practice with your new ones." he stated and pointed at the Slayers. "So that's two weeks starting in three days."

Blog Entries

OOC: DUDE I JUST REALIZED! Like tonight, it's gonna be thing night that one dude did that thing that killed everyone in the RP! So like what if this RP is true and he kills a bunch of people and we turn into our characters! DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE! DUUUUUUUDE! I believe it's Central time the world is going to die, so in about 2.5 hours. Supposedly. I don't think so, but maybe something amazing will happen.

"Sounds like a plan." Evan said. He held his hands behind his back, pacing.

"This is the second strangest thing that's ever happened to me, y'know." He nodded his head.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Well that was a letdown

Jakku looked around the biosphere, one hand in his pocket, the other resting on his sheathed sword.

Shimo looked up.
    This is unbelievable...

Grey chuckled.
    "Any booze in the pack? I'm dry."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Brine looked at Grey, "How could you think of booze at a time like... actually you know I could use some too."

Jeremy said to Klay, "That means we've got about half a year to train me in the four beasts style, plus another half a year to train my new power, maybe we can use some of that time also to train me too."
    -Morgan Freeman