Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 317

Page 317 of 383 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"What even happened?" Stephanie questioned, she really had no clue, one moment she was fighting with fire, and then something happened, which must have been lost in the hit, and then she woke up here. She knew she had been fighting Nero, her powers activated but what happened afterwards? How did Nero get her without even knowing it?

She followed the others looking around. "Well, isn't this... Kinda like Paradise in a while" Stephanie commented.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I wouldn't call me a god but something like that." Michael nodded his head before he began walking deeper into the flower fields. Sitting around the flowers was a woman with long white coloured hair, she seemed young in appearance or at least seemed to be around her mid 20's. She was wearing a white coloured robe over her body and had a pair of silver eyes. The woman turned to look at the group and smiled before standing up.

"It's nice to meet you all."she greeted.

"She on the other hand is." Michael said while pointing at the woman.

Klay looked at Jeremy for a moment before looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry Jeremy.' he said softly. "I couldn't follow through with my promise."

Blog Entries

"It was my promise as much as yours," said Jeremy, "But it should give you comfort that she did it of her own will, to save us."

Brine stood and stared at the woman before regaining his composure. Brine delicately took the lady's hand and kissed the top, "How d'you do? I'm Brine and I would like to thank you and your friend here for saving us."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"I am sorry, she is a God? Or as they say, a Goddess?" Stephanie asked still sounding confused. "Seriously, where are we?" she questioned.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Where is a hard question to answer sometimes."
    Jakku said gruffly.
    He looked out across the fields.

Grey glanced at Brine.
    "Oh christ."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Brine telepathed Grey, "Screw you, I'm only a man!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's nice to meet you all." Yatsuri nodded her head before bowing. She then turned to Tye. "Nice to see you again Tye.' she greeted simply before she then turned back to look at everyone of the group. "Now I'm sure you're all wondering why I brought you were specifically." she then looked up at the sky before pointing to the distance.

It was faint but it was still a bit visible for Sakura to see. There was a long tower that seemed to grow through the sky and towards space, though it didn't seem to have reached its limit yet. "That is the field for the final battle, Black Shadow's masterpiece, Babylon."

"During these last few years Black Shadow has been disguising itself through multiple companies and spent money into what they called a space elevator, this was supposed to be the beginning for a new space station that would make a great advancement to the world." Michael explained and nodded his head.

Schwarz just smirked as he stared at the tower in the distance. "But that was all a cover up." he stated grimly. "That tower actually reaches into space with its purpose being the awakening of the True Warrior."

"You see the True Warrior can only be revived by first picking a vessel then that vessel as well as the spirit of the warrior must be at the highest point, a specific point where the energy that surrounds this earth and allows skills to be functional gathers." Yatsuri explained. "That's Black Shadow's plan."

Blog Entries

"Do we know who the vessel is, and if it's Jack, I call the first punch," Brine looked around and laughed, "Seriously, he may be friend but he can be a smug bastard too."
    -Morgan Freeman

"Yatsuri!!!!!" Tye was wide eyed, very surprised. "W-What are you doing here?" He was confused and shocked, he had only heard half of what she had said.

OOC: And curveball XD
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grey glanced over at Brine.
    "Oh christ..."
    He glanced at Sakura.
    "He's me from the past, eh?"
    He chuckled throatily.

Jakku looked upward towards Babylon.
    "Is he up there then? The True?"
    He asked briefly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Then let's knock him down and bring him crashing to Earth" Stephanie commented, of course she knew it would be no easy feat, she may have gone against several enemies and won, escaped a prison and survived a fall into lava, but she knew fighting the True Warrior, wasn't going to be a walk in the park, more like a run in hell. "Is it too late to stop the vessel before he reaches the top?" she added.

Blog Entries

"Wait, so does this mean that we're technically not rogue anymore?" Eric asked. "Seeing as now the BHA isn't evil anymore."

"I guess we're headed to space, then." Evan said. "Can't be too hard."

"Couldn't we just knock the elevator over? Like, just cut off the power supply." Eleanore asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There's no power supply per se." Yatsuri shook her head. "It doesn't have anything to do with the tower itself.' she pointed out before turning to Tye and smiling. "Glad you recognized me."

"Yes, very much so." Sakura nodded her head while looking at Brine.

"As for the other question no, the True Warrior's vessel hasn't been decided." she nodded her head before turning to Grey and Schwarz. "However, we have two of the candidates for vessel right here."

"And no, you're not going to fight the True Warrior, at least not yet." Michael nodded his head as he looked at the Slayers. "The reason we brought you here was for you to train but there's another thing." he held his right hand forward before it began to glow. "I am known as the Skill Maker, as thus I will create a second skill for all of you to bare."

Klay looked at Shimo for a moment. "I guess you're mad I'm moping huh." he pointed out with a chuckle.

Far away into the East Continent the city of North Khalid stood. This city was the biggest city in the entire East Continent and unlike the rest of this poor ridden country it was bustling with riches and luxury. However, the city was now mostly empty, after the revelation of the space tower's true purpose most of the city was evacuated and now only few citizens remained.

Walking through the streets was the True Warrior, he was wearing a robe as he walked alongside Jack. To his left was the white haired man that had killed Tink known as Skye. "Why did we have to travel here through normal means." he pointed out with a bored expression before looking at Jack.

"I've been locked up for 300 years, I wanted to see the world." The True Warrior smirked. "So Jack, what do you think when you see this city?"

Blog Entries

"Second skill?" Stephanie whispered, now that could come in handy, while she loved her powers so much, lately they had become difficult to use, most of her enemies able to fight back with water, quite effective against her, causing it to be pointless. "Are we able to choose what skills we might want to learn? Because if I can get whatever counters fire, thus making my power useless, then that would be a huge help" Stephanie pointed out.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Reminds me a bit of home." Jack answered. Being from Neo Vegas, Jack was used to the glitz and the glamor of a city filled with lights 24/7. "Although it feels weird in that it's... well it's not home but it's similar that sometimes I think I am back home."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B