Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 316
Page 316 of 383 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Even though he was persona non grata with the Slayers, he was comfortable with what he had done. Not only was he going to reap the rewards that he had sought, he had managed to save them all from certain death. Which was simply a bonus. Eventually they'd understand why he had betrayed them. Eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brine got up and yawned, blinking and stretching as he woke up. Brine then walked next to Sakura and looked at Michael, "Hey thanks for saving us. Please tell me something though, what are we here for? And where exactly is 'Here?'"

Jeremy rolled over, falling off the bed and landing on the floor. He quickly shot up, his hair a mess, "I'm up!" Jeremy then looked around and remembered everything and rushed to Michael, "Where is the Queen!?! Where is Klay!?!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shimo opened one eye, then rolled into a combat roll.
    She gasped as her handguns were missing.
    What the?!

Grey stretched, but didn't bother to actually get up.
    "Not the first time this's happened."
    He said lazily.

Jakku coughed, opening both eyes.
    "I lost him."
    He said softly. His eyes were grey.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Michael looked at all of the members of the Slayers that had woken up before nodding his head. "It's good to see that you're all lively." he stated before seeing Schwarz and Lovo both wake up. "You have all come with me to my home, the Palace of Time." he stated simply before lowering the basket and opening, revealing multiple white shirts and pants. "You should put these on for now, your clothes are all torn up."

"That doesn't answer the question of what we're doing here?" Schwarz stated before frowning.

"I brought you all here as a way to save you from that battle and also as a way to help you." Michael put his hand to his chest. "My name is Michael and I am known as the Skillmaker." he stated before looking at each of the Slayers. "I'm the one that has crafted the skills for every person that has come to past, even you young Slayers."

Sakura didn't say anything, instead trying to grasp at what he was saying. "As for your leader and the empress." Michael lowered his head. "I created a new arm for your leader, he awoke a day after coming here but...I wasn't able to save the empress."

"Where's Klay?' Sakura asked.

"He's sitting outside, he has been spending the last few days sitting in the fields I decided not to bother him.' Michael nodded his head.

Have some fun with Miku! Mitsune Haku's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"So you make every skill? Even the ones we make ourselves?" Eleanore asked. "Because I'm pretty sure I figured out how to use my skills mostly by myself.

"I think I'll go see him." Evan said, rubbing his head. He had regressed back to his former age. He knocked on the balcony door.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jeremy looked down somberly, "May I go talk to him, I know what he's going through."

Brine looked at Michael, "So what are we to do here, we've still gotta fight the BHA and Black Shadow, along with someone else," said Brine, he meant Jack.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: WAIT, DAFUK?!?!?!?! What just happened? I have no idea what is going on anymore XD
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Read the last page before you post.

"I only create the basic skill that you are born with." Michael nodded his head at Eric. "Whatever changes are done to that skill depend on how the person himself grows and develops." he nodded his head solemnly before turning to Evan. "Yes, I think you should all follow me." he nodded his head before turning around. Heguid then guided the group out of the room, they were now in a large hall complete with two rows of columns, the sun was able to reach them through the other side which led to a garden of flowers. "About that." Michael referred to Brine.

"The BHA and Black Shadow split up, after what happened the knowledge of the link between the two became known to the world and the majority of the hunters that didn't know." he nodded his head. "The guilds that hadn't been called to Sanctum as well as the few survivors and the two Elders that weren't killed by Zombra ended up escaping, it's still unknown what the BHA will do."

Sakura looked down at the floor, even though Abyss was in control at that time she could still access those memories. "I still can't believe he really betrayed us." she stated somberly.

Schwarz pocketed his hands into the white pants and yawned. "I always knew, I mean there's always a traitor otherwise things wouldn't be interesting." he scratched his eye drowsily.

The group was led into the flower field and that's when Sakura was able to see most of the palace. The palace itself seemed like a large dome that extended form one side to the other, they were floating on a large piece of earth that levitated above a Plateau. Sitting on the patch of flowers was Klay he looking down at the flowers. "He's still not strong enough to do a lot of things, it took a lot of work to recreate an arm that would accept his blood so he's still hurting a bit."

Klay raised his head and turned to look at the others, his eyes showing the fact that he hadn't slept much as there were bags under them. "Everyone, you're okay." he tried to stand up but gritted his teeth and had to sit back down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shimo glanced at Klay, worried.
    You're not...
    She said softly.

Grey glanced around the view of the palace.
    "Wow..."
    He whistled, hands in his pockets.

Jakku took a while longer to catch up, staggering slightly.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 9th December 2012 at 03:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Tye was amazed at the palace and the scenery that unfolded around him. He sighed heavily, a single tear rolled down his cheek. "So all that...just to find out that if Mr. SparklesAndPixieDust over here," Tye pointed Micheal. "We all would have died?" He paused. "Why is it always us!" Tye was angry now, half-yelling. After a minute he regained his composure and sat back to listen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that's just how things are." Sakura pointed out as she looked at Klay.

"I'm okay." Klay chuckled at Shimo as he finished standing up. "I'm just a bit tired but I guess you all are." he laughed while ruffling the back of his head. "Listen I know that we couldn't do a lot last time but if we train and get stronger I'm sure we can do something amazing."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"It's not can. It's will"
    Jakku grunted.
    "If we don't, we all die. And everyone we know dies. And everyone they know dies."
    His grey eyes were unflinching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura just stared at Klay for a moment. "Klay, about Klarise, I'm so..."

"It's okay." Klay nodded his head while holding his hands forward. "I mean, mom wouldn't want me to be mad or anything right so I shouldn't cry over it." he laughed, though it was obvious that he was a lot sadder than he let on just by the tone of his voice.

Schwarz just stared at Klay before looking back at Michael. "So, you said that you had been ordered to save us. By whom?"

"I'll introduce you to her." Michale nodded his head slowly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"So, are you guys like, immortal gods or something?" asked Brine

Jeremy sat down next to Klay and just looked out at the scenery with him.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like

Tye looked at Micheal, "Introduce us to who? You mean there are other people here?" This definitely is a pretty unique place...