Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Klay didn't see it coming until he noticed the shrapnel that pierced his right shoulder. He gasped as he saw blood fly out everywhere once it had pierced completely, only for it to disappear. At that moment he also let go of Klarise, who proceeded to fall to the floor. Abyss stopped in her track, she turning to look at Jack as she saw Klay's right arm hit the floor and the leader of the Slayers writhe in agony. "What are you..."

Tink gritted his teeth, blood coming out from his mouth. He looked down at his gut and noticed that a piece of loose rubble had stabbed through his chest. "Damn it." he frowned before pushing himself upward. He could tell that they were falling as well as noticing all the people that were already falling to the water or jumping ship on their own.

He couldn´t let himself get beat though, that´s not what the others would want. "I have to prove that I´m part of this too." He groaned. He wasn´t as strong as the others, but he was still part of the Slayers and he still wished to be someone that they could rely on. "Limit Break!" Think stretched his arms out before they both enlarged and attached themselves to the ship. "There´s more to this ship than meets the eye."

The ship started to split apart, the pieces that split up in turn surrounded the members of the Slayers that were around them and then changed shape into capsule so as to allow them to fall to the sea freely. Meanwhile what remained began to surround Tink's body, screws and gears as well as parts of the ship attaching themselves to his body and becoming apart of him. The white haired man just stared as he looked down at Tink who was now floating above the water, his body completely surrounded in a red and black coloured mechanical armor. "I can fight too." Tink said with rage before he charged at the white haired man.

"What's going on?" Lovo wondered as he saw everything that was happening after he allowed Jakku to leave. He was completely dumbfounded by what had happened to the Slayers, since he didn't know about the BHA's relations with Black Shadow.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo walked up to Johnny and slammed him in the chest with a glowing palm.
    She sighed, walking past him.
    Your left lung is punctured. You have a few hours to seek medical attention.

OOC: I have no idea what Grey's opponent's saying.

Jakku grunted from above the battlefield, sitting on a tower.
    His eyes glowed faintly.
    "Where are you... You must be stopped."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Basically he's saying that one of Black Shadow's leader's kids is going to be the vessel of the True Warrior he means Schwarz, Nero, their other sibling and Grey.

IC:

Johnny gritted his teeth as he fell to the floor.

"What's he looking for?" Abyss wondered for a bit as she noticed Jakku.

"I guess you couldn't get away after all." Abyss turned back around along with a crying Klarise as they both saw Alucar walking towards them slowly, both of his swords pulled out along with a devishly grin. "So, shall we get started with act three?"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack sighed. He knew what was coming next. He turned away from the scene and walked off without a word to the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Grey looked vaguely surprised.
    "Is that all?"
    He feigned sarcasm, loading his revolver.

Jakku felt his chest weakly, his eyes panning the battlefield.
    "He must need her to show himself."
    He said softly.
    He leapt down from the tower, stumbling as he landed a little.
    Jakku walked towards Klarise and Abyss.

Maybe I could overload him?... Tye disappeared, leaving an afterimage as he reappeared with a power packed fist toward the jaw of his opponent from nearly point-blank.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah, that's pretty much it." Ichijou nodded his head before clapping his hands and making the area of shadows disappeared. "You and your group have to be careful if you're going to keep fighting though, you'll need to get stronger so don't fail us." he stated before seeing Claude be blasted off by Tye's Limit Break, causing the man to fall unconscious. Ichijou nodded his head before raising his hands. "I'm strong but I know when to accept defeat."

Klarise stood in front of Abyss and Klay, she glaring at Alucar as he stepped closer to the group. "Time for me to take off this mask." he said before putting his left hand to his face. His face began to vanish slowly, his blond hair becoming longer and jet black, his blue eyes becoming black and his face gaining some wrinkles and older face features. Klarise and Klay both gasped as they stood in front of the man. "Alucar the strongest hunter the BHA has to offer is the same as Black Shadow's leader." he pointed out with a smirk. "Zombra."

"I guess you picked the right choice in the end." The True Warrior's voice rang out into Jack's head once more. At that moment the same figure from before appeared before him. "I congratulate you." he grinned.

OOC: So we beat them? :P
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"I made the right choice in the end. I always do." Jack telepathed in his head to the warrior before turning back towards the action. He closed his eyes and sent a quick message to Abyss. "Run you fools. I only bought you a few moments. Get the others out of here."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Tye beat his opponent at least.

"Easy for you to say you're not seeing the face of death right now." Abyss telepathed back with scorn. She was right though, when she saw the face of Zombra none of them were able to even more, she tried to teleport but it was as if Sakura's consciousness was preventing her too.

Klarise knew that if they just sat there without doing anything it could turn out bad for them. Zombra grinned as he held his hand forward at Klarise. "Please.' she muttered while looking at Abyss. "Protect Klay." she stated simply before jumping forward.

"No mom!" Klay screamed in disbelief and fear, tears falling down his face as he saw Klarise charge straight at Zombra.

"Foolish woman." Zombra stated simply before throwing his sword forward, the sword stabbing Klarise's chest all the way through as she flew back and fell to the ground.

He vanished and appeared behind the man, throwing his fist down at him, only for the fist to be cut. This didn't stop him though, as guns proceeded to come out from Tink's chest and started firing uncontrollably, causing a large cloud of smoke to surround them.

Tink flew out of the cloud and stared down at the place where the man used to be. "I think that did it." he sighed.

However, before he could do anything else the man appeared behind him and slammed his leg onto Tink's gut, using the power of wind to blow his body in half so that his lower half would fall to the water before grasping Tink by the neck. "That was clever, but it's still too weak." he grinned deviously. "Though I guess I shouldn't expect much from a machine."

Tink coughed out blood while glaring at the man, a smile going through his face. "Maybe...I ended up turning into a machine so that I could get this strong, so I guess you're right...but that doesn't change anything." he raised his gaze a bit and grinned. "The Slayers are still going to beat you."

The man put his fist on Tink's chest before pressing against it. "That's such a fairy tail." he pointed out with boredom before blowing Tink's body apart with a strong blast of wind, causing the Slayer's member to be turned to shreds.

The explosion could be heard throughout the whole city.

Blog Entries

"MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!" Evan yelled. He gritted his teeth. He was so mad he couldn't even decide want to do. Klay needed help, Klay's mom needed help, Jack needed to die, and he had to fight Zombra. And he was still to weak to use his Limit Break.

Then he remembered. The pills. He took one of the aging ones out of his pocket and swallowed one. He felt...Stronger. He got taller, and his hair got even longer, falling down to his waist. His skin darkened, and he even grew some muscles. He turned to Zombra.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" He asked. He was mad. Very mad. Jack had betrayed him, his best friend and his best friend's mom might die, and he could very likely be next. He was scared, too, but the fear was overshadowed by the anger. Through it all, he kept a serene expression as he pointed at Zombra, black sparks emanating from his hand as he fired a bolt of lightning, white hot at his opponent.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Zombra turned to look at Evan, the lightning collided with what seemed like an invisible barrier as he turned to the now older Evan. "Interesting." Zombra pointed out simply before charging at Evan. He slammed his foot in front of Evan, only for a large snake of shadows to come out from the ground below Evan to bite at him. "However do you really think fighting me will save you."

"Evan we have to get these guys away from here fast." Abyss exclaimed from where she stood.

Schwarz collided with a piece of rubble, his teeth gritting as he coughed blood out. Things didn't get much better when he saw the Slayer's ship fall to the water and then seeing Tink's body explode. He looked up to his brother Nero, who know had his sword in front of Schwarz's throat. "It's kind of a ironic that someone who always mentioned how much he hated Black Shadow was secretly working with them." he chuckled.

"Say what you will, but as it stands, Black Shadow and our father have the best solution." Nero said before raising the sword. However, before he could do anything he felt a hand grasp onto his shoulder. He turned his head around to look at the person that had stopped him, a man wearing a white coloured jump suit, the man had white coloured hair and a pair of empty white eyes. "Who are..." before he could finish his sentence he vanished from sight, leaving Schwarz to look directly at the man.

"It's time for you guys to get out of here." the man pointed out simply before putting his hand on Schwarz's hand and causing him to vanish, he then turned to Tye and Grey.

Blog Entries

Jeremy turned to Lovo, "You don't know do you. The BHA is working with the Black Shadow. Look into the distance, look where Alucar once stood and you will see Zombra, they are one in the same, just as the BHA and Black Shadow are." Jeremy then took out the pill Tink had given him and held his hand out for Tink. "So I have one question, are you with us or against us?

Brine turned toward the explosion and instantly felt Tink's presence disintegrate. Brine suddenly became much more serious, "See you Shimo, I've got bigger fish to fry." Brine suddenly surrounded himself in his purple aura and shot like a rocket at the man who had killed Tink. "Hey... fuck you!" yelled Brine as he shot at the man.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Shimo's feet glowed, and she leapt up several buildings, skidding next to Evan.
    Her eyes were shut, but her eyelids still radiated yellow energy.

Jakku watched Klarise fall.
    "He has his chance."
    He said darkly, drawing his katana.

Grey glanced at the newcomer.
    "Friend or target?"
    He asked, adjusting his cigarette while keeping his revolver still.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Friend." The man stated simply before nodding his head. He then looked around at the battlefield and held his hands out before creating multiple copies of himself which proceeded to spread out. He held his hands out towards Grey and Tye. "Please give me your hands, we must go with haste, if you guys stay here you will die but..." his expression became more serious. "If you come with me I can give you the power you need to defeat Black Shadow once and for all."

The man noticed Brine flying towards him and turned around, his fist surrounding itself with wind before he threw it at Brine. However, before either of the attacks could collide one of the clones of the white haired man appeared and stopped the two of them, even pushing back the white haired man. "You got lucky." the man snickered as he looked at Brine before turning to the clone and vanishing.

The clone looked at Brine. "You must come with me as well."

Lovo looked at Jeremy's hand before he turned to look at the direction were Klay and the others were. This caused him to turn back to normal as he saw his childhood friend clutch onto his armless right side. Even if he disliked Klay and even if he was willing to fight again he never wanted him to die, Klay was his rival, someone he wanted to beat but he never wanted for him to die. He then saw Zombra standing in front of them and began growling, his fangs coming out and eyes slitting as he shook Jeremy's hand. "Count me in." he stated with a more beast-like voice.

Zombra grinned as he saw Shimo and Jakku appear along with Evan. "So you guys really are going to risk your life this far?" he stated before noticing Abyss standing next in between Jakku and Evan, her glasses now off due to them breaking apart. "Innocent fools."

Klay just grabbed onto Klarise's hand as she panted, both of them breathing heavily as they tried to stay alive. At that moment though another one of the clones appeared between the group and Zombra, making Black Shadow's leader step back and grit his eyes. "So it's you who comes now, Skill Maker Michael."

"I've come here following my master's order so that I can take the Slayers." Michael said simply as he looked at Zombra and pocketed his hands. "If you do not back off I will have to fight you myself."

Michael then turned to look at the group. "We must go." he stated before seeing the last clone appear in front of Jeremy, Serah, Eric, Eleanor and Lovo.

And with that all of the Slayers minus Jack vanished from Sanctum.

The True Warrior turned to look towards Jack and smiled. "Ready to go?"

END OF SECOND SAGA

Sakura woke up with a startle, she looking around and wincing as she put her hand to her shoulder. Her chest was completely bandaged as well as her legs and arms. She looked around, noticing that the others were laying in beds next to her, though she couldn't see Klay or Klarise. They were sleeping inside a large dome-like room made out of concrete with opened windows allowing fresh air to go in. She slowly walked over to the window and gasped as she saw a mountain that was under them.

They were floating above the ground in what she could only call a palace, though she couldn't exactly see how the palace looked like at the moment but she knew it must've been big due to the space between the walls. "Where are we?' she asked herself as she felt the wind blow her hair around.

"I see you finally woke up." Sakura turned around to see Michael walking into the room while carrying a basket attached to his back. "You guys have been sleeping for three days already."