Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Alucar was going to speak to Jack before he noticed the ice block and cut it with one simple motion. Klay stopped himself, sending a powerful gust that threw the two guards away as he and Evan landed on the podium. "I guess we have more intruders."

"Klay." Klarise gasped in disbelief as she saw her son, a smile of hope appearing on her face as Klay stood next to Jack and glared at Alucar. He then looked at the chains and slammed his foot down while turning his left leg into his fire stage so that it would melt the chain completely.

"The game's done now." Klay stated simply while Seeing Alucar take out his second sword as well. "Mom can you move?" Klay looked down at Klarise, who just nodded her head simply as she tried to stand up, with Alucar not moving even and inch. "Jack, how many teleports do you have left?"

Blog Entries

"...Do I know you?" Evan asked Alucar. He looked familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "You should surrender now, considering we outnumber you and whatever reinforcements you have we can likely mow down in a matter of seconds."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Evan we cant'fight him." Klay stated while looking over at Alucar. "This guy is the guy that took you away after the Red Spiders incident." he stated before stepping back a bit from the man. "The leader of the Triad, the three strongest hunters in the whole BHA, it's not three against one, is three against a hundred."

Alucar nodded his head. Suddenly the area of the podium that the three as well as Klarise were standing on was slashed from the rest, causing them to start falling down tot he floor while Alucar looked down. Klay turned to his wind form and grabbed a hold of Klarise before making Evan and Jack float. "Let's just head back to the ship and forget about fighting, we can't win against him."

Blog Entries

"Wait, what about Sakura?" Evan asked. He summoned a chain and tossed it to her.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sakura wasn't on the podium

Blog Entries

"Done what, shown I've can land a hit on you?" Jeremy formed two tornados, one on each arm. Jeremy then swung his right arm, throwing one of the tornados at Lovo.

Brine looked at the two figures, "I can't say I didn't see that one coming, it's pretty cliche, you're still at a disadvantage. We've got Shimo, and she's insane, the good kind, well... not good for you." Brine took out both his pistols and fired two bullets, one at the green him and one at the green knight.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku shook his head.
    "I am not trying to fight you."
    He said softly.

Shimo watched the swords swing at her.
    Do you really want to do that?
    She said slowly.

Grey rolled his eyes.
    "Then I'm actually making a cigarette."
    He said boredly.
    "Apparently I have to stop an execution or something."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack grabbed Klarise and the others out of midair and teleported them outside the tower. "That's your last jump." He told Klay. "Running on fumes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"then what?". Lovi asked before hearing the commotion in the tower. The noise that the podium made when it felt was something that manage to get the attention of everybody in the island.

Johny transported behind Shimo before creating a pair of guns and beginning to shoot rapid fire at her.

"Thanks Jack.". Klay panted as he landed along with Jack and the others in the door and began running. "We have to hurry back!" He yelled.

Klarise true he best to keep running as she looked at Klay. "Why did you come? This is way too dangerous.

"We ha to come rescue you of course!". Klay exclaimed, his steps becoming shorter and more forced. "There are a lot of people that would be sad if you died plus we can't let Black Shadow win."

Ichijou just stared at Grey. "I guess you don't care then." he deadpanned. "But it isn't that."

"Limit Break 1: Death's Emissary" The silver fire dissolved in a flash of light as Tye slipped into his first form, his demonic wings spanning from his back. He thrust one arm forward, firing a massive condensed beam of energy at his foe.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Claude threw his arms forward an fired a powerful current of ice to try an push back the beam. "Are you forgetting about the energy sucking effects, you're just wasting this!" he yelled.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku took the opportunity to vanish in a puff of smoke.
    "Not long."
    He murmured, running steadily towards the noise.

Shimo turned, her glowing palms refracting the bullets around her in a complete arc, then flying back at her enemy.

Grey rolled his eyes.
    "Spit it out before I make you pavement meat."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Let's move people!" Jack shouted. "We don't have much time!" He added as he looked around. "And we've got a lot of ground to cover and a lot of foes between us and the extraction point."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tink looked at the battlefield that developed in front of him, a sigh escaping his mouth as he heard the yells of the other members of the ship as they tried to menauver and fight. He wished he could help the others and felt like he had taken the role of driving the ship a little too far. He looked down at his hand, remembering his brother and how he had had to kill him before joining the Slayers. "A lot of things have changed haven´t they." Tink stated before hearing a loud explosion, something that made him shake and grab on to the railbars of the bridge. "What was that!?" he yelled to the others.

"We were hit by something, but we can´t seem to find any ships around us." one of the hunters responded. That´s when they all saw the face of their attacker. A teen with messy white coloured hair, he wore a black coloured jacket over his chest along with a pair of black jeans. His eyes were sky blue and he had an eagle tatoo on his left cheek.

"A single person?" Tink wondered before seeing the man stretch his arm out. The wind around his hand began to change and contort as it took the shape of a large spinning wind drill. The man threw his arm forward, slamming the drill onto the ship´s engine and causing it to explode. "Damn it! change to the emergency PSI engine, we´ll let the ship float with it."

"We won´t be able to use our weaponry if we do that though!"

The man grinned before charging at the ship once more and firing a sphere of wind that destroyed the deck, sending Tink as well as the other hunters flying to the other side of the ship as the deck exploded. "This is fun!" the man laughed maniacally before looking down at the ship that was now floating towards the sea.

Johnny gritted his teeth before raising both of his arms, creating a green barrier around him. The green barrier wasn't able to deflect all the bullets though and some of them were able to pierce through it and hit his arms, legs and chest, though it seemed like he was wearing a bullet proof vest on his chest.

Ichijou looked at Grey for a moment, not even shaken by Grey's statement before he yawned. "I could have more fun messing around with a musclehead like you but we do have to get moving." he nodded his head and pocketed his hands. "The True Warrior's next vessel will be one of the four siblings, in other words one of the four children of their leader Zombra."

"We know." Klay nodded his head before he kept running. He noticed Abyss joining the group, though she seemed to be completely bloodied.

"No I didn't win, but I manage to confuse them a little bit." she nodded her head as she kept running along with the rest of her group.

A similar voice resounded inside of Jack's head though, the voice of the True Warrior was now entering his head once more. "It seems like the time is drawing short." the voice stated simply and softly. "If you decide to join me then you should act now, stop your group from saving the empress before you reach the ship and I'll let you join me."

Blog Entries

Jack's eyes went wide. He knew that now was the moment where he'd have to make a choice. He closed his eyes, mulling over his options. He sighed. There was only one choice. The hard choice. With a thought, he closed his eyes and summoned a large sharp piece of shrapnel, which he sent flying into Klay's back. With another thought, he made the piece of shrapnel vanish into thin air.