Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Shimo looked at her opponent.
    You are wrong, and I cannot wait.
    Her palms glowed as she faced down the glowing figures.
    Symbols and pentagrams spread up her arms.

Jakku rolled backward as the broken strings triggered explosives, fuses attached to the threads.

Grey chuckled.
    "Force is force, voodoo or not."
    He pointed out.
    His magic arm glowed as he punched one of the spheres.
    Last edited by JakkuEbansu; 6th December 2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack eyed his surroundings, paying more attention now that he wasn't busy with visions of grandeur. He was closing in on the tower now. The only question was whether he could get there in time to stop the execution. He took off running once more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Stephanie just smiled "How's that for hellfire, get ready for hell to be unleashed, one of these days it will" Stephanie commented, still in battle stance ready for anything.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"Why is it always the guys who I can't use my abilities on?" Tye sighed audibly as he leapt backwards and into the air, away from his attacker. There was a familiar "click" of the pins popping out of a pair of grenades by the means of Tye's thumbs. The two explosives fell back to earth toward where he had leapt off from, and where his enemy was now presently standing. He smirked as the timer hit one as they touched the ground.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Lovo became surrounded by a smoke cloud due to the explosions. However, he was able to walk through it as his whole body became surrounded with purple energy, giving them the appearance of a werwolf as he walked towards Jakku. 'That wasn't too good."

Nero looked at Stephanie and Schwarz before he spread his arms out. Shadows began to surround his body before it formed a black coloured armor as well as giving him a long black coloured blade. "Time to take things to the next level."

"Be careful Steph." Schwarz pointed out towards Stephanie. "My brother's no pushover."

The two figures lunged at Shimo before they both threw their fists forward, their arms turning into long swords as they aimed at the woman.

Claude just turned around and held his hands forward, causing both of the grenades to freeze and stopping them from reaching him as they exploded. "Really, grenades against skills, are you that dumb?"

Tye lightly touched down a few meters away just as he heard Claude's remark. "Hey, it was worth a try" He shrugged his shoulders slightly. So, I could rip into limit break now...and have to let it cool down for a while...or I could just go into the first form and not use as much energy so I could still do it later... or I could just stay out of it for as long as I can?...Decisions, Decisions...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

The knight appeared in front of the two green men, grabbing their arms, and pulling them into the air. "Tsk tsk, already forgetting about me now aren't you?"

Jeremy yelled, jumping through the air, wind swirling around his fist, spreading the smoke away, coming down at Lovo with his fist forward.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What are you stopping for." Claude threw his arms forward, firing a barrage of silver coloured fireballs at Tye.

"Actually I hadn't." the boy pointed out before one of the green figures changed shape. The figure now took the same appearance as Brine as well as having a copy of the Shadow appear beside him.

Lovo was hit by Jeremy's punch, causing him to slide away and grit his teeth in frustration as he coughed up some blood, his face looking completely mad as he stared at the 12 year old. "Oh you've done it now."

Klay had now turned back to his Beast Lightning Stage and pulled out his swords. The swords began to change shape so that one of them had a black dragon shaped hilt with a white blade while the other had the opposite colors. "I guess there's no choice for me." Klay gritted his teeth before charging at Angel as the three blades collided.

The two began to speed along the area, their swords clashing over and over as Klay tried to land a hit on the man. "You think you can do anyting." Angel spun around and slammed his leg on Klay's gut before throwing another kick and sending him flying up into the sky. "Levitate." he muttered before jumping up and flying at Klay. Angel held his sword forward before spinning around and firing a slash of energy at Klay once more. "I'm fighting for the sake of those that I was given life from, I'm not going to let you win."

"You think I'm not doing the same!" Klay screamed before speeding through the slash. Electricity began to surround his body completely as he slammed against Angel's sword, managing to pull the man back a little bit. He could feel his bones beginning to creak and his organs were also starting to hurt due to the pressure being put by the fight. "I'm fighting to save my mother, and I'm also fighting for my friends."

Suddenly Klay vanished, only to appear behind Angel and causing the man to gasp in disbelief. "So don't tell me I have no way of winning!" he yelled before stabbing the black blade through Angel's right side.

"You missed." was all Angel said before he slammed his elbow on Klay and caused him to let go of the sword and fall to the floor, his body returning back to normal as he fell on the ground. "I see that you didn't come here at your full strenght." Angel stated before pointing his sword at Klay. The sword began to glow and change shaped before it turned into a large cannon. "I'll finish you here and now.

"Damn bastard." Klay gritted his teeth before rolling onto the floor, noticing that the cannon was beginning to charge. He wanted to keep fighting, but he only had enough energy left to last him a while and he couldn't waste it anymore. "Damn it." he punched the floor. "Damn it all!"

"Die." Angel stated simply before firing a powerful blast of energy straight down at Klay.

Before the blast could hit it was blocked by what looked like a magic seal, the seal working as a sort of shield that protected Klay from the blast. "What?" Klay said before turning around to see a man standing behind him. The man wore a long witch's hat as well as a violet coloured jacket. The jacket had nothing under it so as to show his sculpted chest and he also wore a pair of black jeans and had long violet hair. "Need a hand." the man grinned.

"You're..." Klay looked at the man for a moment before turning back to Angel. "Alder."

The man known as Alder smiled. "Just get moving right now, I'll take care of this Saint guy." he stated before giving Klay a thumbs up. "After all, it's almost time."

As Jack approached the tower Klarise stood from the podium, two guards approaching her in turn as well as three other figures. The execution was about to begin. "Looks like you'll need some help." Next to Jack appeared Abyss, she having the same wounds Sakura had, though she seemed to be unnafected. "Mind if I join." she snickered.

Blog Entries

"You know I can't say no to a beautiful woman." Jack said with a grin. "We've got to work fast." He said before quickly flinging a burst of shrapnel at the two guards.

Blog Entries

"We should hurry, in case it wasn't obvious." Evan said. He lifted up the wall of ice, easily the size and weight of a 16 wheeler, and started running to the tower.

"Gentlemen." Eric said to Jack and Abyss, coming out from behind a rock.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Got it." Klay turned into his wind form. He then lifted the ice along with Evan so that he wouldn't have to run with it. "Let's go." he nodded his head before he began flying to the other side of the wall. "Evan, can you use this ice to break that wall."

The figure on the right and the one on the left jumped down from the podium, each of them breaking one of the shrapnels as they landed. One of them was a woman with silver coloured hair, she had a long sleeved white sweater with a long neck as well as a pair of white pants. She was wielding a long blade on her right hand. The other one was a large muscular man with a long mullet. He had tanned skin and had a pair of metal gloves on both of his arms. "We won't allow you to stop the execution any longer, once it is completed we'll be able to have the last key that'll allow the True Warrior to revive."

"These guys." Abyss gritted her teeth before seeing Evan and Klay heading towards the podium. "Jack, teleport to the podium, I'll distract these two."

Blog Entries

Jack nodded and did what he was told, landing gracefully on the podium.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Ichijou vanished and appeared behind Grey. He then turned to look at the man and pocketed his hands. "Actually I don't want to fight you." he pointed out while looking at him. "But I do want to deliver a message for you and your group."

Klarise raised her head as she saw Jack suddenly appear. Standing behind him was Alucar, the same man that had taken Evan away from the Slayers after the fight against the Red Spiders a month before.

"I guess I should've taken you in when I had the chance." the blond man snickered before looking at Jack and withdrawing one of his two blades. "Are you going to fight?"

Blog Entries

Jack just smiled back. "When you have a chance to take out the best, you really should take it." He said with a smile as he dropped into a defensive stance.

Blog Entries

"What do you think it's for?" Evan asked. He pushed the block of ice, and then as it was gaining momentum, jumped on, surfing it through the wall. He jumped off, with a flying kick aimed at the woman with silver hair, while the block of ice flew towards the dude with the mullet.
    "Listen up! We're the Slayers! We're about kickin' ass and taking names and..." He looked at the man with the mullet.
    "...Dear god. What is that thing on your head?"

"I...I'll stay back here, then." Eric moped.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 6th December 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx