Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 310

Page 310 of 383 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Brine assembled his black, long range crossbow, Mila. Brine looked over to the east, catching a glimpse of a light reflecting of a scope, "Wind... 17 kilometers per hour southwest, approximately two and a half thousand yards... x times 2500 over 1/4 is..." muttered Brine constantly adjusting the hop up of the scope. Brine pulled the trigger.

Jeremy, still invisible, launched a flying kick at Lovo.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Tye laughed and smirked, "Who do you think you are?" He let out his sarcastic voice "Silver Flames? You're cool" Tye's arms were ablaze with scarlet lightning.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Brine's bullet was blocked by a green coloured barrier. At that moment multiple green tanks appeared behind Brine before they began firing cannon beams at them. "You were good in figuring out my position but that just ended up giving away yours." came the voice of a boy through the tanks. "In a game strategy is all that matters.

Lovo caught Jeremy's kick lazily before throwing the boy aside. "I see there's another munchkin now." he pointed out with a bored expression as he looked at Jeremy.

"Jeremy, get away from him." Klay coughed as while looking at Jeremy. "You're still too young."

Schwarz turned to look at the three other Hunters. "I know who they are." he nodded his head. "Dragon Rhapsody's Dragon Trio. The dragon of the silver flame Claude, the transformation expert Max and one of the best strategist in the BHA." Schwarz then turned to look at the boy with the black jacket. "Ichijou the Shadow Eye."

"So, they're good then?" Tye smirked as he cracked his knuckles. "Why is it that we don't get cool titles? I mean come on, look at all the things we have done" He joked before taking a more serious face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Because most hunters tend to do their work without causing extreme damage." Schwarz pointed out, considering that the Slayers were known for causing property damage to the cities or places that they went on for requests. "This is not gonna be an easy match."

Ichijou looked at Grey, Tye and Schwarz carefully before he stood up and pocketed his hands. "Claude, you take care of that speed user, Max go for Schwarz and I'll take care of the muscle head." he stated simply before jumping down and landing on the ground. "I was impressed by the feats of the Slayers during the Bounty Hunter Battle Royale a year and a half ago but now we are enemies." he pointed out before vanishing and appearing behind Grey, only to surround both Grey and himself in shadows and vanish into a large field of shadows.

Claude smirked as he jumped down and landed in front of Tye. "So I guess it's you and me partner." he snickered as the silver flames increased in intensity.

"But why are we enemies is a better question?" Tye stood, keeping his distance, his hands up in a battle position with his trench knives on. "That's a neat little trick you have there, I actually personally know a fire-user" As Tye stood in his defensive stance, an aura of scarlet light surrounded him in a dragonball-esque fashion. His speed and power began to sky-rocket from their suppressed levels.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Claude just stared at Tye for a moment before smirking. "You done with the tricks." he grinned before throwing his hand forward and firing a jet of silver flames at Tye.

Blog Entries

Brine's voice came from on top of one of the tanks, "Yeah well fuck you I'm invisible!" Brine threw a ball of exploding PSI into one of the tank's cockpit's before jumping off.

Jeremy turned visible, "I told you I'd fight with you and match you step for step, besides, I don't have to beat him, just occupy him." Jeremy threw out his arms and turned them into air before throwing a tornado at Lovo.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Did you really think I was in there...besides." the tank began to regenerate, causing Brine to notice that the Tank seemed to be pixilated.

OOC: Jeremy can't be invisible since there are only three masks and Sakura's mask is on the floor.

IC: Lovo slashed forward with his right arm, firing a long violet coloured slashed that cut through the air. His legs turned purple and gained a beast-like appearance as he vanished and appeared behind Jeremy.

"You don't get it, Lovo's a style user like me, the Devil Beast Style." Klay coughed out.

Blog Entries

ooc: Hence why Jeremy isn't invisible

Jeremy used his wind powers to launch him into the air, "Then this would be the perfect time for my first lesson." Jeremy smirked.

"Good, now I have at least an idea of what your power is, now how about showing me what you look like," Brine goaded his opponent.
    -Morgan Freeman

All of Tye's energy flocked to his right hand as he smashed his trench knifed hand into the jet stream of flames, this bent it away from him. "Tricks?" He then disappeared, reappearing behind his opponent, unleashing a barrage of barely visible fists.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack couldn't help but roll his eyes. He was seemingly the only one who hadn't given away his position at the slightest provocation. So typical. He sighed, knowing it was going to be up to him to sneak into the heart of the enemy and prevent the queen's execution. He quickly took stock of his surroundings before pressing forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"That would be stupid now wouldn't it." the boy's voice resounded throughout all of the tanks. "After all, I'm not such an idiot so as to give up my position like you did." the boy stated simply before his voice sounded once more. "I've already figured the location of the other four people hiding as well." he stated in a more somber voice.

Lovo saw Jeremy go on the attack before vanishing once more and appearing before the boy and throwing his right fist forward, firing a blast of purple coloured energy. He gritted his teeth as he looked at Jeremy with annoyance. "You remind me of him." he frowned coldly as he shifted his gaze to Klay.

Klay had stood back up from the floor, his body having turned to his water form and used his only healing technique, while he wasn't completely healed he was healed enough to stand back up. He turned to look at Sakura, noticing that she too was applying some of her healing. He turned back around and noticed that the tanks turned around and started firing around the field so as to hit Jacks group. He jumped forward and switched to his fire form before blocking the shots, creating a cloud of smoke. "I'll leave this guy to you Brine." he said to Brine for a moment before turning back to Jack's group and grabbing Evan's hand causing him to vanish as well. "You didn't think I was just gonna sit down and not go rescue my own mother."

Claude smirked as the silver flames that Tye had touched had attached to his body and had slowly spread across it, surroundering him just like his own energy had done so seconds before. Claude smirked as he caught both of Tye's fists, stopping him from moving before grinning. "Trust me...you're slow." he said before throwing his leg at Tye. "Besides, you just deflected my flame without even worrying about the effect it had." he snickered.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Honestly, I did." Jack telepathed with an amused look on his face. "Most of you were never known for being thinkers." He explained. "I had a feeling I'd be the one not to give up my position... lot of good that did me with all of you around." He mused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Tye was kicked back, landing a few feet away, he was cloaked in the mysterious silver flames. What the hell is this stuff? Tye rubbed the bruise on his chest before getting back to his feet.