Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 309
Page 309 of 383 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye looked over his shoulder at Schwartz and Grey, "Alright guys, let's hit that first tower" he said pointing to the closest artillery cannon. "And don't be quiet about it, let's make some noise!" He smirked before lashing out his arms, with a grunt, his arms ignited in a massive swarm of crimson lightning which trailed all the way to the tips of the trench knives that were on his knuckles.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooc: groups... what groups?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Aside from Tye, Schwarz and Grey the rest are either with Brine, Jack or Sakura who have the masks, your characters can be with who they want.

"This is up to you, go crazy for all I care." Schwarz snickered before turning to some of the soldiers and charging at them, his body surrounding itself with black coloured flames as he fired at the groups and started taking them down.

Sakura looked at Jack for a moment before turning to the wall, she dodging any possible objects or people that could cause their cover to be blown. "How are we going to break through the wall though?" Klay asked as he looked at Sakura.

"I....I haven't figured that out yet." Sakura sighed before looking at the wall that was slowly closing in on them. Klay kept looking around though, seeing all the fighting that was going on from both sides. However he turned towards the wall and the large tower that lay farther ahead.

"We have to keep going." Klay whispered to himself.

OOC: @Tye Taylors; @JakkuEbansu; if you guys want you can have your characters face off or fight with fodder or even characters of your own creation.

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: I'm ok with fighting fodder, I think we are going to try to take that aforementioned artillery tower, so if you wanna give us resistance, go on ahead :P

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack considered their options for a moment. "I could phase through the wall with a quick teleport. However, I don't think I can get the entire party to the other side." He told Sakura telepathically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can do that too but it's very risky." Sakura nodded her head while biting her bottom lip. "Sadly I didn't ask Tink what would happen to the mask's effect if we teleport so I'm scared to consider the possibility of the invisibility vanishing." she stated.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack pondered this for a moment. "A question I should have considered as well." He said softly as he looked around. "What I do know is there's no way I can blow the wall down without giving away our position."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brine spoke up, "I can quietly open a whole in the wall, you two will have to create an illusion to make people think the wall is still intact it shouldn't have to hold to long I can summon a portion of the wall, so long as nobody studies it for hours or attacks it they shouldn't find a flaw in it."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I think you're forgetting the barrier Brine." Sakura pointed out towards Brine. "The illusion will get cancelled, that's the sole reason we're wearing these masks." she nodded her head before stopping.

"Can't we just leap over it?' Klay raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know Klay I mean cause four people leaping over a while while hanging on to each other is so not impossible." Sakura deadpanned as she looked at Klay.

"I'm just saying." Klay shrugged. "But honestly is the distance between the wall and the tower really that much, I mean it's not like we couldn't just pass through."

"I think charging headstrong is a stupid decision." Sakura frowned at him with annoyance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This time Jeremy spoke up, "If me and Klay go into our wind forms then we can easily go through then we might be able to find a way to let you guys in."
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jakku spoke softly.
    "The other team are commandeering an artillery tower."
    He pointed out.

Shimo ran alongside Sakura, loading her handguns.
    Funtimes. Into the inferno.

Grey boredly walked through the battlefield, shooting enemies casually.
    "So, what's new with you guys?"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that's a possibility." Sakura nodded her head to Jeremy. "However, that would mean you and Klay would have to step out of the mask." she stated before she glanced at Klay.

At that moment though her eyes opened wide before she yelled. "Everyone jump to the right!" she yelled before jumping away along with the others grabbing on to her hand. Unfortunately she slipped on the floor, causing her mask to fall to the ground and for her, Klay and Jakku to become visible.

Klay rubbed the back of his head before raising his head, coming face to face with Lovo. "I knew I had felt some vermin around." he stated coldly.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jakku sighed, covering his mouth to cough.
    He dropped into a defensive position, tossing a smoke bomb in front of the party.
    He dashed over to Sakura, glancing down at her with grey eyes.
    "Are you alright?"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Post Thanks / Like

"Grey, we might wanna pick up the pace" Tye suggested as he continued tossing the general infantry aside easily. There have to be more difficult enemies than this... He thought as he started to break a sweat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah, I'm okay." Sakura nodded her head before seeing Lovo appear behind her and Jakku. She couldn't even react before he slashed at her left shoulder, causing a large gash to open up and blood to spray out. He then leapt at Sakura and grabbed at her neck before jumping away.

"Damn you Lovo!" Klay yelled before activating his Limit Break, his hair becoming longer and spikier as he activated his thunder form, causing a tail made out of electricity and claws to come out as he sped towards Lovo.

However, before he could reach Sakura a bullet went through his right leg, causing him to go back to normal as he slipped and rolled around on the ground while grasping on to his wound. "They have a sniper hiding somewhere." Klay groaned before looking back at the spot where the others were supposed to be. They were still under the invisibility effect, meaning that they hadn't been spotted.

Sakura was pinned to a wall as she telepathed the others. "You guys have to keep going, they still haven't found you out." she telepathed weakly, only to have Lovo stab his claw onto her stomach, this caused Sakura to gasp and cough out blood before being thrown to the floor.

"Sakura!" Klay screamed. As he did this more bullets were fired at him, causing him to be hit by the onslaught and to scream in agony as he rolled around to try and avoid the shots.

Sakura panted on the ground, her mental strength becoming weaker. "The sniper....2 km...east." she panted into the minds of the others.

Schwarz raised his head, ignoring Grey's question as he looked up ahead in longing. "Damn it." he muttered. At that moment his attention was brought back to the battlefield as a silver coloured flame flew pass him, causing him to jump out of the way. He turned to look at three figures standing ahead of him, Tye and Grey.

One of them was a teenager with spiky black coloured hair and wearing a silver jacket with a white dragon design on the back. He had black coloured eyes and a smug grin as his hand was surrounded by silver flames. "We can't possibly let you break out freely."

The other figure was another teenager with short blond hair and a red jacket as well as blue eyes and finally the third one was a boy around 11 years old sitting on a piece of rubble in between them. He had long straight black hair and was wearing a black jacket while playing with a toothpick. "A speed user, a strength user and an Special user, it shouldn't be too hard." the boy spoke, he seeming like the leader of the group.