Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 307

Page 307 of 383 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Serah had long since changed and showered away the blood and grime from the battle, leaning on the edge of the deck with a sleeveless turtle neck and capri jeans, finished with her signature boots. Her hair was let down, for once; cascading down to the middle of her back.

She opened her eyes, only sparing a glance to Tink as he came out. The girl had not talked to anyone much since her return to the ship; really only thanking Klay and the others for all of their trials. Frankly, her thoughts had been a bit turbulent since Gran's... 'defeat'. She knew the battle wasn't over, but again, solace was here, at least.

Forcing her friends into a rescue mission, just because she didn't want to face the past. It was shameful. And she hadn't even gained the chance to use her full Limit Break. No, Jack had done the bulk of the work.

Everyday, Serah began to wonder just how strong she actually was in comparison to the others. They were just so... resourceful.

Tye walked out onto the deck to meet the others, he was wearing a new clean brown t-shirt which was covered by a jacket. The leather jacket was the same old one that he had always worn, his "lucky" jacket, it was worn out but still the black jacket fit tightly yet loose enough to be comfortable. On the left side of his torso was a small round gem which amplified his energy into his tough leather clothing, effectively making it a suit of armor. He had a pair of dark-colored cargo-jeans which hung loosely at his waste. Tye's blades were hung on his waist, his jacket was fully loaded with all the equipment he could rustle up. And lastly, his trench knives hung loosely from his hands by his knuckles.

Upon hearing a large bang of the battle raging not to far from where they stood he flinched slightly before looking over at Tink, "What is that thing?" He asked, curiously.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah turned her attention to the bang, only staring impassively. "Hm," she hummed. "Sounds gruesome."

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"They already started the fight.". Schwarzenegger said to Serah as he WallE dingo the room. "It seems like the execution was stopped successfully." he stated and then turned to Tink.

"This mask is special, it works with illusionary magic so it shouldn't be affected by the barrier.". Tink explained. "It causes the person's presence to vanish making them invisible to those on the outside."

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Hope they fare well," she responded. She crossed her arms, keeping her gaze forward.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Who's wearing it?" Jack asked. "Me or her?" He added, looking at Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku stepped onto the roof steadily, glancing at the others.
    He tugged on a harness covered in small crystals, then a trenchcoat over it.
    He buckled a backpack over this, then stood ready.

Grey was sitting on the deck boredly.
    "Tick tock, before the bombs drop.."
    He murmured melancholily, drinking from a bottle.

Shimo poked him impatiently.
    Shut up alchy...
    She rolled her eyes.
    Shimo was rapping her hand on a short-barrelled rocket launcher.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Or me," said Brine, "All it does is effectively make us invisible, it does nothing for PSI powers, and even if it did why would you leave me out of that line up?" Brine was wearing a very short sleeved red v-neck shirt. Brine put his arms behind his head, showing off his tattoo of a tiger crawling down his bicep and on the other arm a dragon twirling down his forearms with an ace of spades above it on his bicep. Brine was also wearing a pair of skinny, gray jeans.

Jeremy walked up to the group wearing the same breastplate without sleeve armor. He also wore a pair of flexible, skin tight, black pants with metal boots and a pair of gloves with black knuckle dusters on them. Jeremy covered his face with a metal mask (like this http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img3/item/117/124/263/army-of-two-rios-paintball-airsoft-mask-dark-metal-803fe.jpg) and a black bandanna wrapped around his bicep to cover his tribal tattoo that served to show he was part of the royal guard. "I'd be recognizable and caught instantly if I showed my face or tattoo, they've probably executed all the guards they could catch," said Jeremy.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They have no need to execute them, they pretty much left the island intact after they caught us, they know those guards are nothing compared to their forces." Sakura stated before turning to Tink. "So who's going to be wearing that."

"Calm down guys." Tink chuckled. "I made three." he stated before taking out two more masks and handing each one to one of the three PSI user. "Klay, Evan, Eric, Eleanore, Jakku, Shimo, Grey, Serah, Sakura, Jack, Brine, Jeremy along with three masks." he scratched his chin. "That means that four people we'll be hiding under each mask, remember not to let go of each other's hands and don't talk, though the mask has a telepathy function anyway so you won't really need to."

"You didn't mention Schwarz." Klay pointed out while raising his hand.

"I'll be going without a mask, kind of like a secondary decoy, if I cause trouble in the city they'll have to use more of their forces to take me down." Schwarz nodded his head before patting Tye's shoulder. "Same for Tye."

Klay looked at Schwarz and Tye for a moment before turning to Grey. "Grey I know that I'm not really you're leader anymore but, I would like you to be among the decoys with Schwarz and Tye."

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah looked to the others, turning back to look toward the city. "I'll be going it alone. A lone decoy," that's how she operated best. Hopefully, her tone would carry that she wasn't taking no for an answer. If not... she'd have to disobey a direct order. Wouldn't be the first time.

Serah held her mask in her hand, her face a lot more serious than usual.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: There are only three masks.

"Nope." Klay shook his head at Serah before turning to look at her. "We won't let you do this alone." he pointed out before smiling and patting her shoulder. "Serah we're a team, there's no need for you to fight alone, you can just rely on us the same way we'd rely on you."

"Besides you're still recovering from the fight a few hours ago and if you go alone you'd just be taken out." Schwarz nodded his head before clicking his finger. "So stop trying to act heroic and go for a self sacrifice cause that's out of fashion."

Blog Entries

Eric nodded at Serah.
    "I think I understand...Here." He threw a glass vial to her.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah only spared a sharp look to Schwarz. "Don't. Don't even," her tone was cutting. "Don't ever say that around me, again," Serah believed more than anyone that self-sacrifice for a greater good was something to be proud of. That's what she was taught. To use yourself for something of a greater cause. Though her anger was incredibly misplaced, she wasn't going to let anyone insult it.

However, she conceded. "Fine. A team," turning her head to Klay, she smirked lightly. "I tend to forget that..."

Looking back to Schwarz, she acknowledged her previous comment. "I'm serious, by the way."

They may have been a team, but Serah was belligerent to those who downed her beliefs. Incredibly belligerent. Turning back to Evan, she took the vial. Even if she wouldn't go, she'd still ask; "What's this for?"

Blog Entries

OOC: It was actually Eric.

"Were you...Were you there back in Spade Town? Remember when we fought that dude who was making medicine to make skills stronger? And when I took the vial to study it? Well...I've been saving it for this kind of thing."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah's memory had, frankly, been on the fritz lately. "Aye," She'd long since stopped caring for it. She simply nodded, taking it with a thanks.