Page 306 of 383 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"You don't look good Jakku." Klay pointed out towards Jakku.

"Wait..." Sakura scratched her chin. "Can't we just get more of those uniforms and sneak out."

Tye smirked, "Well, no matter what we do end up doing...I think most, if not all of us are in" He said as he spoke up. "We've come this far, we have nothing left to do but keep pushing until we've finished what we started." Tye thought for a second, "So these 'aging pills', they'll age us and increase our power as if we have been alive with them for 10 years longer? Sweet" He smirked again.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I have one."
    Grey said, sitting down.
    "The problem is how to get more. We'd have to ambush a patrol or some crap. I just nicked mine from an alchoholic crooked BHA guy I was working for."

Jakku looked up at Klay.
    "I am fine."
    He said slowly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually." Tink interrupted for a moment. "Now that I think about it." he scratched his chin before looking down at his hand. "I think I'll be able to create something that can help use illusions even through the barrier, I'll need someone else to pilot the ship though."

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Drunk, crooked...Grey, when did you work for Jack?" Evan asked. "Speaking of, Jack, you can just levitate over the sewage anyways."

Eleanore took a pill.
    "How do I know which one to take? I was a pretty hardcore seven-year old."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Stephanie stared at the pills for a moment, 10 years ago she wasn't nearly powerful as she was now, but ten years and she would be over forty, hopefully age won't effect her abilities as much. "So if the power decreases with age, does that mean the red will make your powers increase? Because if that's so, I am just a roaring volcano ready to unleash all hell" Stephanie asked, being older wouldn't effect her as much until she was like sixty, she just hoped that wouldn't have to happen.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Red increase blue decrease." Schwarz answered. "As for Stephanie's question, well that depends on age really, as you age your body also experiences the changes that come with that age." he explained. "For example if you eat 4 pills you'll be 75 now you could either be uber powerful or a fragile old lady, it's not a risk that I would recommend taking." he nodded his head and crossed his arm. "

Blog Entries

ooc: Don't give Jack his illusions, he's already over powered XD

"Even with the ability to use illusions inside the shield, that was never really the problem. The problem is having Saint and Paladin level Bounty Hunters trained against PSI." said Brine watching the holo-map. "I say we use the aging pills, so long as they aren't permanent.

Jeremy leaned against the table. "Even I can see through small to medium level Illusions and I'm only twelve, albeit I have six years of training." Jeremy stood fully upright. "I say we have three squads, a small squad up in the air helping to bring down planes. The second squad would be a distraction squad, intentionally being caught, then a third team sneaks through the sewers and out behind the wall, opening the gates through the inside to let the distraction team in."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

"Jeremy, that sounds like a good idea" Tye remarked. "So once again, about these pills, if I were to eat one and become older...would I also become stronger?"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Serah's energy had begun to resurface soon.

However, the effect was... different. The energy seemed to spike up rapidly from her; nearly double the amount she exuded during her fight with Gran. It was suffocating, almost. To her, she seemed to drown in her dream-like state. The girl opened her eyes, blinking. Looking down at the ship floor, she saw that the metal was twisted around her; fashioned into small daggers that encircled her.

"What the... fuck?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Tye Schwarz just said you would." Sakura frowned.

Schwarz looked at Jeremy. "We can't, listen we're the main force here, us the...what 9 of us or so the ship and the rest of the people in here are staying behind to assist on the battle." he pointed out. "As Brine said there are Saint and Paladin levels so we'll need more than 3 people, second the decoy idea is too risky of course all the ideas are risky but if we divide each other again we'll just risk things." he pointed out before turning to Brine. "And no, the aging pills aren't permanent, they last about 20 minutes maybe 10 depending on how much energy you use."

Blog Entries

"So the pills are our best bet," said Brine scratching his chin, "So what's the plan with them, they aren't exactly a fool proof disguise, will we mostly be using them for power? Also second, what are the side-effects?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No side effects and yes about the power thing." Schwarz nodded his head simply. "However the blue pills are also useful." he pointed out before handing some to Tink. "I´ll let you deal with these."

OOC: So, shall we skip?

Blog Entries

OOC: That'd be good, yes.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Rink stared at the aging pills before putting them down and grinning. "Just trust me. Give me five hours and I'll come up with something that'll allow you guys to pass trough." He smiled before walking off.

Eifht hours later, the sound of battle was starting to become obvious as well as te approaching lights I the city. The group had gathered on the deck once more. Klay was wearing a long neck short sleeved black figure hugging shirt and a pair of matching black pants, his hair had been redone in a messy fashion. "Allright I did it.". Klay raised his head, hearing Tink's voice coming out from nowhere before seeing the man appear, in his hands he RPs a golden colored masquerade mask.