Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Actually Grey." Schwarz interrupted Grey. "You're technically his second child." Schwarz nodded his head. "My older brother Nero and my sister Yami along with me all have one mother but you're only half my brother." he explained.

"Okay don't talk about things as shocking as that like they're normal conversation." Sakura frowned and turned to Grey. "Schwarz used to be a member of Black Shadow he was one of their disciples, he joined us shortly after you left."

Blog Entries

Brine put the pills away and sat at the table, "I've never really been one to read labels before popping a pill in my mouth." Brine pulled out a slimmer cigar and lit it, "Also I've only shown you level three of my knight's king mode, not my limit break, it's different."

Jeremy looked at Klay, "She, I mean your mom, she took care of me sometimes, she'd treat me nice and well, she was like a mother to me. I wanted you to know that I will match you step for step to save the queen." Jeremy then sat down. "I also wanted to talk to you about your Life Energy powers. I've heard of Life Energy users harnessing elemental powers, I mean I control wind and all. But you control, what four? Just a question, were you born doing that or did you learn it?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"True." Sakura nodded her head. "Well then that'll be a good asset."

"Oh." Klay said before chuckling. "Yeah I learned it." he said and sat down on his bad. "Ever since I was found by my master as a baby he trained me in the Four Beast Style, he along with my other fellow student used the same ability." he explained. "To summarize, unlike most people I don't actually have an ability of my own, I learned to use this power but it's not like it's something another life energy user can't learn, I think this is why my basic Limit Break basically just increases my strength and power, everything else comes from the Four Beast Style."

Blog Entries

"Hm, well I was thinking that Maris has taught me all he can, especially with a power so different from mine. I was thinking, since our powers are quite similar, maybe you could take me on as an apprentice. I would help whenever I can with missions and do duties for the guild and once you think my training is complete I can go back to the island with the queen. So, what do you think?" Jeremy said, sitting with anticipation.

Brine stood up, "Well, we should probably see what Tink wants to show us."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay scratched his chin slightly while looking at Jeremy. "I guess that isn´t such a bad idea." he nodded his head while looking at Jeremy. "And I do have to keep the lineage going so why not." he nodded his head and smiled. "After this week it´ll take 2 years before you can get back to the island though."

Yun
    Blog Entries

... He was gone... he was finally gone.

Gran. He was... gone. Serah really couldn't believe it. The girl sat at another part of the ship, mulling over everything that had happened. "So glad to know... that you're gone now."

She wasn't just talking about the man that had tortured her for years. But, she was also addressing that voice in her head. Soulless. Maybe he wasn't gone for good. Maybe he was. Who knew. All she knew was that she had finally gained that sense of completeness. That she'd finally atoned for her sins. And the girl let herself drift off.

And off. Until her energy had stopped for the moment. No need to be on alert, anymore. To everyone, she would look like she'd gone into a coma.

Blog Entries

Stephanie had gone to a quiet part of the area for now, texting Kate. "I am hoping to see you soon, I know I have been saying it for a while, but I am sure this time, it's real" Stephanie said in the text before sending it. She sighed leaning against a pole, wondering what Kate was doing now, she was glad during the prison era, she didn't seem to move on and was still concerned about her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

OOC: So are we just having some R&R time before the big fight?
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Yes.

Tink nodded his head in thanks to Brine. "We'll need the whole group together though."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack finished his drink and glaced at his reflection in the mirror. His blue eyes were gone, replaced with the black irises of the damned. The only bit of color left was small streaks of purple, this being the color of his tainted blood. Every time he shattered someone's mind in Shadowform it got a little worse, a little harder to return to normal. He took a final puff from his cigarette, put on a pair of dark sunglasses and left his room. He put up a strong mental shield. He didn't need his teammates figuring out what he was doing to himself when he activated his limit break. He didn't need them knowing there was a reason he never used it for anyone's benefit besides his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Jeremy smiled, "Good, that gives at least a bit of time. We should probably start after you heal. I'm gonna go see the rest of the team." Jeremy walked away, grinning, and met up with the rest of the group.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay waited a little after Jeremy had left before he walked out of his room and kept walking around the ship. He could feel it himself, how his energy had practically left him and how much his body was battered now; he himself knew that he couldn't take things too hard like he had done during the fight against Nix.

However, he also knew that he would have to give it one more push, for his mother and for his friends, and for Jeremy as well. He had to save her no matter the cost. "That's right." he put his hand on his chest and smiled. "As long as I have the others with me I'll keep doing my best, I'll do my best even if it means throwing my life away."

That's when Klay noticed Serah sitting against the wall. He gasped a bit when he saw her before kneeling down in front of her. "Serah, wake up, Serah@" he exclaimed, noticing that her energy levels seemed to be low. He put his hands on her shoulders gently and started to slowly transplant energy to her. "Come on we just risked our lives saving you Serah."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"She's just resting Klay." Jack said from the doorway. "Relax. You of all people need to be saving your energy." He pointed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Evan knocked the door to Sakura's room.
    "Hey, Sakura, can we talk?" He asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Sakura's still with Tink and Brine and Evan himself in the deck of the ship.

Klay turned to look at Jack with a frown before looking down at the floor. "Sorry if I get worried then." he pointed out as he stood back up and stared at the wall. "I don't need any rest."