Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Before you guys do anything else I just wanted to tell you all something." Schwarz pointed out while pocketing his hands. "There is a large chance that the leader of Black Shadow will be somewhere in the city as well as some of the Disciples and maybe even the Masters." he explained with a nod from his head. "I'm talking about a final battle situation here, so be ready."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack nodded. He was starting to regret revealing his Limit Break now. Keeping his darker form under wraps could have had some use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"Hey Jack...are you ok?" Tye asked as he walked over. "Those powers, they can be rather...taxing I know" He sighed, thinking for a second. "By the time those powers wear off it just feels like a fifth of tequila and an ass-kicking." Tye laughed at the thought, not quite remembering where he had heard the saying. "Just make sure you're alright before you do anything stupid" He smiled slightly before looking back at the ground.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Jack nodded. "It's not fatigue... because that's to be expected." He remarked. "It's something else, but I can't place it." He said quietly. This was a lie. He could place it. He just didn't want to state it because that would be admitting it.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Oh and there's another thing." Schwarz spoke suddenly, causing Sakura to look at him. "Don't tell him this but." he then turned to look at the others. "If our leader doesn't save his strenght in this fight we might have to look for a new leader to take his place, his condition has reached peak point so if he pushes himself too much there's a chance this'll be his last fight."

Blog Entries

Evan was still groggy from using his own Limit Break. He was dealing with it by eating. Also baking.

"Cookies?" He asked, looking slightly dead as he ate one. He sat down, and nearly fell asleep. He immediately woke up when he heard Schwarz.

"Does he need to fight? If he's already tired, it's not like he'll help a lot." Evan said. "Besides. We know that if anything happens to Klay, Jakku will fill his place." He didn't say anything, but he did look worried. He didn't lose often, but when he did, it ate at him.

"We still don't even know who the leader of Black Shadow is. Some kinda saint turned evil? That one demon who destroyed the world?" He wondered aloud. He took some of Jack's vodka, sipped it, and made a face, putting it back down.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Evan this is Klay's mother we're talking about and you know Klay, he's gonna jump right into it." Sakura pointed out towards Evan. "Plus we met their leader once remember a year ago, Star City, he kicked our asses into next week." she said as she sat down next to him. "Plus how could he be the True Warrior if they're trying to revive that guy to begin with, maybe you just have bad memory."

"Trust me my father is not the True Warrior." Schwarz pointed out while leaning against the wall. "Also Evan and Klay were both hit pretty badly though it seems Klay was the only one that lived with the trauma." he pointed out before pointing at his chest, the same place where Klay had his scar.

Blog Entries

"You think I don't remember?" Evan said, a little louder than he meant to. He looked down for a moment, thinking.

"Are you sure there's no way Klay and I could combine? Like...That one show? With the robots? And one of them goes on the other one's heads and a drill comes out?" He asked, stroking his chin. His brow was furrowed. He was worried, and when he got worried, he got cranky.

"Hey guys, what's going on in here?" Eric asked, coming in wearing nothing but his underwear.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Evan being an idiot." Sakura pointed out towards Eric. "And we're just talking about what to do?" she shrugged.

"No Evan, you can't do that." Schwarz shook his head and leaned against the wall. "We have 9 hours before reaching our destination so we should just rest up and get ready."

Blog Entries

"Evan! Quit trying to steal Klay's job!" Eric yelled. "And only nine hours? I was going to sell this on Ebay..." He said, examining the vial he had full of some kind of weird fluid.

"It might...What...Hm..." Evan was thinking. He was zoning everything out, trying to figure out what to do. Eleanore was meditating.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Also we might end up fighting against Saints like Gran." Schwarz stated simply. "They'll be guarded to the teeth."

"But there's something I've actually wanted to show you guys." Tink interrupted, causing Sakura to look at him.

Blog Entries

Jeremy tapped on the door to Klay's room, "I wanted to talk to you about this situation along with other things."

Brine was in his room and pulled open a drawer and took out a book. Brine opened the book, finding it hollowed and inside was his packet of red pills. Brine walked towards the group. "If this is gonna be a battle of epic proportions we're going to need something to tip the scales in our favor." Brine took the packet of pills from his pocket and held them up, smiling. "Also it seems this battle might be the last chance I get to show you guys my limit break."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't need those." Sakura shook her head at Brine. "I only need my rest, besides those are the uncontrolled ones last time I remember." she pointed out as she looked at the packet on Brine's hand. "Also you've already shown us your limit break before."

Klay opened the door slowly, revealing that his whole chest and both arms had been completely bandaged as well as his forehead. "Jeremy, what's up?" he asked, trying to hide a groan as he opened the door.

Blog Entries

Jack had retreated to his room to be by himself for a few minutes. He needed peace and quiet to think things over. Peace, quiet, a glass of scotch and a cigarette to be precise. He frowned, realizing that his inner turmoil wouldn't easily be solved.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku entered his room, and slumped onto his side.
    He groaned, and coughed.
    "Not long."
    He mused tiredly.
    He glanced at the wound, his fingers soaking softly in his own blood from the touch.

Shimo yawned.
    If we're going for this final battle biz, I have an idea.
    See you guys later.

She headed for the hangar on the ship's lower floors.

Grey paused to look at Schwarz.
    "So. My dad had more than one kid."
    He looked Schwarz up and down.
    "...Well, at least you didn't join the family business either."
    He went to go get hammered in preparation for the oncoming battle.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/