Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 298

Page 298 of 383 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku grunted, throwing a punch at Gran, before backflipping into a kick aimed at his abdomen.

Shimo rolled to dodge her deflected energy beams, and leapt into the air, rapidly firing several more.

Grey sighed.
    "I should probably save your arses before you get iced..."
    He said in a bored voice.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Yun
    Blog Entries

(Bounty Hunters 2: The Return of the Yun.)

Serah clenched her fist, groaning as her eyes forced themselves open. Hair flayed over her face, the girl struggled to sit up from her prone position on the floor. "Dammit..." Gran had attacked and knocked her out so easily.

She didn't even have enough energy to use Dragoon.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Grey stop acting like a douche there´s no way you´re saint level." Sakura deadpanned while looking at him. "It´s that cockiness that got you to lose your right arm." she stated before turning to look at Tye for a moment. "You know, that´s not a bad idea actually." she nodded her head. "I mean he can control the magnetic pull...I have a theory now thanks to what Shimo did earlier." she grinned. "Jakku, Shimo, get back here." she nodded her head. "When Shimo attacked him from the back there was no barrier, if he hadn´t used his power the bullets would´ve hit, that means that for some reason the barrier only covers his front."

Klay noticed that Serah was waking on and proceeded to run over to her. "Serah are you all right?" he asked before kneeling down in front of her so as to check on her wounds.
    @Mako; @smaug85;

Schwarz and Stephanie had gone down the cliff and were now standing at the entrance of the base, the bodies of th edefeated soldiers that the group had gotten rid off surrounding soldiers. "They sure work fast." he pointed out. "Let´s hurry."
    @Agent Gryphon;

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack opened his eyes and took a drag of his cigarette. "Keep him busy." He muttered. "I'll hit him from behind."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You didn't let me finish.". Sakura shook her finger at Jack. "There's still a problem, basically it's har to get behind him then there's the fact that he's a Saint hunter, which means that a trick of mind breaking is probably useless cause come on it's not like we're dealing with someone that hasn't seen all the tricks in the book.". He explained before she stood up. "And even if you do get behind him he can still just counter."

Gran didn't stay quiet though and before Sakura could finish talking she was sent flying against the roof, causing her to crash hard.

"I'm okay.". She groaned as she get back, though another attack like that and I'll be done." She panted.

Klay gritted his teeth. "I'll be the decoy, Sakura you keep explaining your plan."

Blog Entries

Jack took one last drag off of his cigarette before tossing it aside. He looked around for a few moments and sighed. It was a tactical nightmare. "I suppose I could cover your escape." He muttered. "If you're real quick about it."

Blog Entries

Stephanie chuckled "At this rate, there will be nothing left for us" Stephanie remarked "Come on, let's catch up" she added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What escape?" Sakura asked while looking at Jack. "All the opposite actually." she pointed out before looking around a little. "Though if only the one person we need th emost was here." she pointed out with a frown. "Anyways, I was thinking that maybe if we put our effort into it we might be able to create an illusion strong enough to fool him." she pointed out. "It would be a lot easier to get him if Mark was here right now but I don´t know where he is."

Klay meanwhile was fighting against Gran. He had changed into his lightning form and had already activated his Limit Break. "Take this!" he yelled before throwing a lightning fast fist at Gran. However, Gran once more turned around and blocked the strike, only to grab ahold of Klay´s arm and slam his fist against his gut.

"True." Schwarz nodded his head while crossing his arms. As he and Stephanie made their way down they reached the opened doors that led to the last floor and then their ears became filled with the sounds from the fight up ahead. "Looks like we´re on time." he stated and started to run faster. "Steph, once we go in the fight will begin, be ready."

Blog Entries

A bolt of red lightning shot at Gran's back.
    "You guys think we can't beat a Saint?" Evan said. He had been in the hallway, activating his limit break. His eyes were red, and red runes covered his body. He had also removed his shirt for no apparent reason.
    "Listen up, asshole!" Evan said. He pointed his finger in the air, and conjured an orb of black flame, the size of a ping pong ball.
    "None of us are as strong as a saint. That's true." Evan said. The ball became the size of a baseball.
    "But guess what? None of us need to be." He continued. He lowered his hand, clutching a ball of flame the size of a basketball in his hand.
    "Because together...We're stronger than any Saint can ever be by himself!" He said, and ran at Gran. The ball doubled in size, and Evan threw it at him at point blank range.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gran smirked enforce vanishing, only to appear behind Evan an increase the gravity around him. "Those words were petty.". He stated with a snicker. "Who cares if you're together the level of strength in your group isn't balanced and most of them are tired or hurt.". He pointed out before turning I look at Evan, though his hack had indeed been hit by the lightning. "You took a pretty good shot though."

Blog Entries

"I feel like he'd see that coming." Jack muttered. "Although... if we wrapped an illusion on top of the other... He'd break out of the first and perhaps he wouldn't notice the second right away."

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah began to stand, looking down at herself. She was normal again. Beaten and out of energy, but back to the correct age at the very least.

That was a good thing. She needed to rest, and having that to worry about would've been an unnecessary weight on her mind. "The others... are fighting Gran..." she breathed out. Her energy was but a dimming light. There was no focus. No direction. No direct purpose for it even being out. It was simply wasting itself, like a pilot light on a stove not being used.

The blonde opted to lean on the wall. She needed to help. Even if it would cost her an arm and a leg.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It´s hard to do two illusions at once with little time." Sakura stated as she looked at Jack. "It´ll be easier if we go for a strong illusion the only thing would be that he´ll have to be distracted but at least we wouldn´t need as much time."

Klay was slammed against the wall once more, causing him to fall to the floor as Gran turned towards Serah. "Oh, you finally got back up, just in time to see your friends get crushed."

Blog Entries

"Okay let's do it." He said quietly, closing his eyes. "Use whatever levels of power you need from me to make this work." Jack told her, lowering his mental defenses so she could borrow his power.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah's eyes widened. "Gran!!" she yelled out. Her voice was bellowing, underlying with her obvious fury toward the man. "Leave them out of this! Fight me!"