Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 297

Page 297 of 383 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"And I'll do what I can to keep us all alive." Jack muttered, a pensive look on his face. It would definitely be the hardest fight he had ever faced. Because if he fell, it was very likely that they would all die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Once the group walkedi nto the room they were instantly affected by the increase in gravity, causing them to be pushed towards the ground as if a large weight had been dropped on their backs. "So nice to finally see you." Gran snickered as he turend to look at the Slayer, a large grin on his face. "How about we enjoy ourselves."

"I forgot he could control gravity." Sakura gritted her teeth as she clenched on to her sickle. "The whole room has had its gravity increase."

"This is nothing." Klay pointed out, though it was clear that the increase had affected him a lot as well. "Jeremy and I can use our wind forms to void this." he said before changing into his wind stage, allowing him to stand up right. However, before Klay could do anything else he was pushed into the sky and smashed against the wall, almost as if the wind itself had been repelled. "You´re fucking kidding me."

"I´m no pushover kid." Gran stated as he stretched both of his arms now. "There is a reason why I´m the only one here and that´s because I´m all I need."

"Well then I guess we better go then." Schwarz nodded his head to Stephanie before stepping out. "We better go down to help the others."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku entered the room, gasping softly for breath.
    Armour formed around his body, and he slammed his fist into the ground, using the knockback to get stable.
    He drew his katana.

Shimo swore as the gravity increased.
    Okay, this is unexpected.

Grey just laughed more.
    "I missed this work."
    He grinned at Gran.
    "Seen my papa, guv?"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Guys don´t get distracted!" Sakura yelled as Gran turned to the Slayers.

He flexed his fingers slowly before throwing his left arm aside, causing Sakura and Shimo to both be smacked towards the left. As he did this he raised his right arm and began chanting something, only for multiple rocks made out of iron to appear out of nowhere.

Sakura gritted her teeth as she tried to stand up. "Chaos Mode." she spoke, her hair becoming spikier and completely violet in color as her eyes turned red. She clenched her fists and proceeded to stand up upright, a look of wrath crossing her face before she charged at Gran. "Take this!" she screamed and threw a PSI enhanced fist forward, only for her to collied with a seemingly invicible wall. Gran smiled and threw one of the rocks at Sakura, sending her flying to the wall.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack hadn't bothered trying to stand up. Instead he had gotten himself to where he could sit upright against the wall. From this position he would watch and he would wait. The Slayers hadn't seen him tap his full powers. It was time for that fact to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Shimo rolled, near slow-motion, from one of the boulders.
    She swore as Sakura was repealed.
    You'll pay for that!
    She yelled, palming a seal on her shoulder and summoning her handguns.
    The barrels began glowing yellow and she began firing energy bursts from them.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gran snickered and raised his right hand, creating a wall that began blocking the bullets. "You'll need more than that.". Gran chuckled.

Blog Entries

"Right, I have been waiting to battle for a little while now" Stephanie said grinning, she had to admit, in the heat of the battle she did quite love it, especially when one of her fire modes activated, now with the new information she could do more, she followed Schwarz thinking about that.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Shimo nodded, eyes glowing yellow.
    Hah!
    She began firing larger energy pulses from the handguns, the air shimmering as they passed through them.

Jakku had been slowly edging towards the shield, and slammed a gauntleted fist into it, palm glowing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Then let´s go." Schwarz stated as he started running out of the room.

"That won´t work." Gran pointed out as both attacks were blocked by the barrier. He moved his arms back before throwing them forward, sending both Shimo and Jakku flying back as he fired multiple rocks at them. "This barrier is made out of gravity not energy, you guys are just being repuled by it." he pointed out before vanishing and appearing in front of Jakku. "Besides." he slammed his foot on the ground before causing the ground below Jakku to burst. "You can´t beat a Saint with a simple fist."

Blog Entries

Brine rolled over to Jack, "I'm also at full power I say we put together our powers and knock the silly grin off of this guy, I'll materialize my shadow and use it to defend you, I theorize that a shadow shouldn't be effected by gravity. Even with gravity effecting me I'll still be able to use my knight, you use him in any way possible to defeat Gran.

Jeremy turned into his wind form but like Klay was knocked against the ceiling above Sakura, "I'm not cocky, I was just stating what I observed, plus I'm twelve."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you´re a kid when it´s convinient for you?" Klay pointed out.

Gran smiled simply as he appeared behind Jack and Brine as he scratched his chin. "You guys planning something? can I join?" he stated before throwing his hand forward and firing a gravity wave at the two. "Ergo your shadow is a good idea, however my barrier can still block its attacks without any problems whatsoever." he nodded his head. "Why are you guys even fighting? I mean, what is your goal with this?"

OOC: Back from probably the most stressful week of finals ever -_-

IC: Tye had been forced to the ground with the others, he really felt helpless being pinned as easily as a snap of this man's fingers. What's stronger than gravity?!?! He gasped, taking in some air as his lungs were pushed into the ground. ...maybe...no...maybe...wait...maybe "Guys, magnetic pull is stronger than gravity, if we could somehow form a magnetic field we might have something to work with?" Tye got out weakly and uneasily as he concentrated, letting out a groan as he was able to get a little off the ground, just enough to breathe. The stress on his body was huge.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Jakku's fist glowed.
    "I needed you close."
    He growled, pushing both of his palms in front of him and firing a powerful yellow energy blast.

Shimo rolled to behind Gran, taking a brace position before firing two smaller beams from her handguns.
    Take this!

Grey stood watching, casually smoking a cigarette.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gran's barrier blocke Jakku's palm attacks, however Gran turned to the bullets and threw hi leg forwar so as to send them flying away. Sakura actually looked up when he saw this, a gleam crossing her face.

Klay looked at Tye for a moment. "Tye there's no way we can do that especially if we don't have time, plus judging by the fact our PSI Users have been pushed as well while that skill has. Great control over magnetism.". He nodded his head and groaned. "It would have to be really really strong and this is a guy that's in the highest position of hunters we can't go thinking we that'll work with little time." he then looked at Gran. "Plus the fact he can throw us around means that he can also control magnetic pull."

"Jack, Brine come here." Sakura called out.