Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Schwarz nodded his head as he walked inside of the room. "I'll be quick since we should go help with the back up." he nodded his head and pocketed his hands. "I was reading your records and it seems like you are able to control a mysterious kind of flame."

"You have to touch the mark." Tina pointed out towards Tye with a groan.

"I don't care." Klay groaned and writhed on the floor as he clutched onto the packet. "As long as I can save Serah and Shimo I don't care if my body is ripped apart."

Blog Entries

"Mysterious flame? You mean the blue flame?" Stephanie questioned, the very one she had summoned during the prison break and constantly had for a while.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"That's weird" Tye poked the mark on the girls arm, "What happens now?"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah that one." Schwarz nodded his head before raising his hand and surrounding it with black coloured flames. "It's a type of Hellfire you see."

The mark started to vanish from Tina's wrist before it passed over to Tye's wrist.

Blog Entries

Kanda was right, Jeremy could feel his form slipping away, soon he would be solid again so he did something rash and without thought. When Jeremy was hit he slid back toward the wall, as he slid back, Jeremy backflipped against the wall and used a blast of wind, sending him flying at Kanda. As he was made of air his fist flew right through her abdomen and he stopped as it hit his elbow. As his arm of air went through her abdomen he lost his grip over his form and became solid again.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Hellfire?" Stephanie questioned staring at the black flames before raising her own hand, and trying to summon the blue flames, however only orange flames appeared. "It's never been an easy power to use, I have only ever used it twice, in the past and when I was escaping from the prison" Stephanie answered,
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Can you use fire materialization?" Schwarz asked as he looked at Stephanie.

Kanda was hit full force by the blast and was as thus sent flying back and crashing against the wall on the other side.

"That's frickin awesome" Tye smirked, he holstered his blades on his back. "You wouldn't happen to want to tell me how to get out of here and where I need to be would you?" He laughed as he turned to walk away, looking over his shoulder.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Jeremy rolled and picked up his tonfas and clicked the button to make blades pop out on the ends. Jeremy landed on his knee infront of Kanda and put each blade up to either side of Kanda's neck, "So what happens after this?"

Brine used his PSI to gently float to the ground. "Which ones are better the blue pills or the red pills? Cause I have the red pills and I'm wondering if I should upgrade to the blue pills," Brine asked Klay.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The blue pills are better." Klay nodded his head before grabbing one of them. "The red pills cause your power to go haywire a lot." he pointed out before swallowing one of the pills. He began to feel the strenght come back into his body and started to push himself up as he looked at Brine at Jakku. "Well I have my bar code."

Kanda looked at Jeremy and smirked. "My bar code's on the back of my neck." she scoffed.

The roof above Tye opened up before sucking him in. "Go through there."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Brine, get Clear's."
    Jakku said huskily, climbing up to his knees.
    He clutched his chest, while blood slowly soaked between his fingers.

Shimo grunted, climbing to her feet, the wounds on her slowly healing.
    She touched a seal on her arm, and a sniper rifle appeared in her waiting arms.
    She glanced over at Damien.

Grey chuckled.
    "Heh, kids these days..."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jeremy put his hand behind her neck and touched the barcode, "Thanks! Where do I go now?"

Brine got up and touched the mark on clear, "That fight was really entertaining, lots of twists and turns! So where can I trade my pills in for a newer model?"
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The pills aren't being made anymore, remember these were the ones the Red Spiders used." Klay pointed out before he stood up from the ground and turned towards the door ahead of them. "This is the last packet I stole from Kaiser during our fight." he then turned to Jakku. "You look worst for wear yourself."

One of the walls in the corner of the room split in two in front of Jeremy, opening a path for him to walk on.

"Hellfire is a special power that can come out when combining all three skills." Schwarz nodded his head. "For example," Schwarz's right hand became surrounded by transparent coloured energy while his left hand became surrounded while sparking white energy. At the same time a sphere of light materialized above the two hands before he put all three together, causing a white coloured flame to materialize. "Depending on how you combine them you get different kinds of colors."

Blog Entries

"I believe I can" Stephanie answered before watching him. "All three, wow if I could combine that, I would be even more powerful, never thought about that, but how does one go in combining all three skills?" Stephanie asked,.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"There are some people that are born using a type of hellfire." Schwarz pointed out before pointing at Stephanie. "Your blue flames is a type of hellfire, though you haven't tapped into their true potential yet.' he nodded his head. "You know how to create flames, you know how materialize and give them shape and if I'm correct one of your attacks turns you into flames which could qualify as magic." he explained. "That's right, you can control all three types of fire abilities, PSI fire, Life Energy fire and Magic fire." he explained. "Back in the prison when Klay had you use manipulation while also using the other two types you were able to use your blue flames again am right?"