Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Clear chuckled as he clenched onto Jakku's face when the two hit the floor. "So what we're just gonna hit each other." he pointed out before firing a beam of light from point blank.

"I haven't done anything." Damien chuckled. Chains erupted from the wall, they shooting straight at Grey.

Suddenly, Nix appeared from behind Klay causing him to jump away immediately, as if he had just come face to face with a monster. “That scar on your chest.” Nix muttered softly. “It recognizes the feeling of my burning flames, just like when you were burned by that man a year ago, I guess it’s true that the body never forgets.” Klay frowned, holding his hand up to his chest as he tried to gather his breath once more. He was already tired from all the fights that he had had that day and the days before.

He knew that he had to pull out all his cards to beat Nix, but that would mean he wouldn’t have a chance to save Serah. “First calling us impure for having abilities centered around demons and now calling the humans impure, I guess your ego’s too high for you to see it anymore.’ He pointed out before clenching his fist. His eyes became cold and emotionless, as if he had achieved complete relaxation and calmness. “Zen Mode.” He muttered.

“I guess you’re getting serious now.” Nix stated while looking at Klay.

“Yep.” Klay nodded his head before the mark on his right hand began to spread around and activated his trigger, his hair becoming long enough to reach his waist, his eyes red and various black markings around his body. “I’m going to show you something I’ve been cooking up, I’ve been practicing for this for a whole year and it wasn’t till I obtained Zen Mode that I was able to complete only five days ago in the Biotope.”

He stretched his arm out, his body slowly becoming completely black colored and developing a sort of metallic texture. “My Limit Break unlike other LBs doesn’t actually increase the power of my ability the Four Beast Style but rather unleashes my demonic abilities, then there’s Devil’s Embodiment which basically uses part of that ability.” He said and looked at Nix straight on, causing the man to step back a bit as Klay stepped forward. His hands had turned into claws and fangs had started to grown longer. “And then there’s my Stages of the Four Beast Style and the Omni Gears.”

The Omni Gears changed appearance, this time changing to its thunder form as Klay’s body started to change as well, electricity began to course around his body as his hair spiked up and stretched out even more, levitating slightly from the floor. Hair started coming out from his body as his body and clothes turned completely white, the claws stretched out and a tail made out of electricity materialized on his back as well as long fangs. “This is my complete Limit Break, Four Demon Stages!” he roared, the power of the roar causing the room to shake slightly and for some of the flames to be shaken off.

Nix grinned, slowly breaking into laughter as he looked at the teenager. “So what, a beast-like form of your stages, you basically just mashed up your abilities together, it’s nothing special.” Nix grinned, though Klay still wasn’t showing any emotion.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku gasped, then vanished.
    "What-?!"
    He re-appeared on the other side of the room.
    His entire body was glowing yellow, his skin and hair included.
    His armour had retracted, and he was floating about a metre off the ground.
    Jakku looked blank, then glared at Clear.
    He watched idly as his chest began bleeding yellow blood.
    "I cannot stay in this form for long it seems..."
    Jakku leapt at Clear, delivering a hand-chop below the ribs.

Grey shook his head.
    Shimo, heal yourself. I know you can do it, kid.
    He watched the chains spin towards him as the runes across his right arm spread to his entire right side.
    He slammed his arm into the chain, then leapt at Damien.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Clear saw Jakku heading towards him and proceeded to spin around and throw his fist at him. Unfortunately for him he had moved too fast and as thus missed the spot he was trying to hit, causing his fist to go past Jakku and for him to be hit by his own strike, sending Clear flying and crashing against the wall, making the man cough out blood as he fell to the floor. Clear groaned as he turned around, showing that his bar code was on his arm. "Why? if you're the strong why do you follow him?" he gritted his teeth.

The next thing he knew Klay had appeared in front of him, his fist lunged onto Nix’s gut before a thundershock crossed through his body and he was fired away by the strength of the blast. “I can still kick your ass with it so shut up.”

Nix put his hands together a smirk going through his face this time as he looked over at Klay and the flames surrounded his body once more. “I guess I’ll show you my most powerful ability as well.” He said before his body became completely casted with the flames. Suddenly a black coloured cloak enveloped his body, the right side of his face becoming skeletal as a red eye took the place of his right eye and chains made out of flames began to flutter around him. “Limit Break: Charon the Reaper.”

Blog Entries

Jakku dashed at Clear, a yellow form shimmering across the floor.
    He lifted Clear up by his neck, then threw him down.
    He watched the blood on his chest, sighing softly.
    "This battle is over. And Clear, I fight with Klay because it is the only way I will ever live. If the Shadows win, all assasains will be extinguished. Likewise if the forces of Good entirely win. The only way I can survive is if the chaos of this world continues..."
    He coughed.

Shimo's palm glowed, and she removed the chains gently as her flesh regrew slowly.
    Well that sucked.
    She groaned, lying on her side.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you're doing it out of your own interest." Clear laughed as he looked at Jakku. "You are no different from us at the end of the day huh?" he pointed out with a smirk. "You can take the barcode if you want to, just put your hand on it."

Damien looked at Grey and charged straight at him. From the area around him chains began to come out and fired at Grey all together. "Get out of my way!"

Tye used the residual energy of the colliding to become airborne, the jet of green flames shot towards him. Dammit Tye holstered his blades with astounding speed, the flames were so close, he could feel the singe on his body. He thrust his right arm out, using the other one to steady it. From his vambrace, a super dense laser bolt ripped through the air. It went straight down the center of the fire, making it collapse into itself. "Come on, Come on" The laser bolt went straight through her attack, hopefully the super dense beam wouldn't be easy to dodge.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tina gasped as she saw the bolt hit her straight on, causing her to scream in pain before falling down to one of the platforms, her body slowly going back to normal.

Blog Entries

Jakku grunted.
    "Brine, take the barcode."
    He slumped to his knees, his body reverting to normal colouring, albeit covered in cuts and bruises.
    His chest kept bleeding, and he stemmed it with his hand gently.

Grey rolled his eyes.
    "I seriously worry why you feel the need to chase after kids, mate."
    He chuckled.
    "Aaaanywayy..."
    He began to walk slowly towards Damien, batting some chains out of his way with his magic arm and shooting others with the revolver in his other hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay looked at Nix for a moment before he began to change appearances once more. His body had now become completely azure coloured and he had developed blue coloured scales all over his body as well as longer fangs and claws. The wind around Klay began to blow at a much stronger rate as he looked at Nix and assumed a fighting stance. “Fine them.” Nix charged at Klay straight on, transparent flames letting out all around his body as he fired a powerful explosion of flames at Klay.

The Omni Gear began to glow brighter as wind gathered around Klay, who stretched his arms out and began to give it shape. The winds around him began to form multiple dragons of wind that wrapped around Klay before flying at Nix. “Sky Hydra!” Klay yelled as the two attacks collided with each other, causing a great tremor on the room that threatened to blow bot Klay and Nix away.

Klay charged forth though and changed once more, his body now turning into water as a shell of water appeared on his back. He appeared before Nix and stretched out his hands as the winds and flames whacked around them. “Excalibur!” he yelled before slamming his fist on Nix’s gut, causing the man to gasp as a sword of ice pierced through his chest as both he and Klay were sent flying back up.

Klay looked at the bar code on Nix’s chest before grabbing on to his neck. “It’s…my…w..” he muttered as he began to slowly lose consciousness and go back to normal.

Back up in the floor that Jakku and Brine were the spot where Klay had originally been sent down from erupted due to the powerful wind and flames that were crashing against it, along with the wind came both Klay and Nix who fell to the floor.

Klay panted uncontrollably, his body was bruised and hurt along with the burden of having used all of his strength. “Damn it.” He muttered slowly, his body shaking as he tried to lift himself up from the ground; though to no avail.

Klay raised his head slightly, drowsily noticing Jakku and Brine before looking at the beaten body of Clear.

"They are my orders, I can't let a hostage escape just like that.' Damien gritted his teeth before he ran at Grey and threw his fist forward, firing another chain at him.

Blog Entries

"It's hardly you letting her...?"
    Grey sidestepped Damien, slamming his fist down against his head as he ran past.

Jakku's chest heaved, and he rolled onto his back.
    "A-are you alright...?"
    He said softly, a droplet of blood rolling down his cheek.

Tye darted over quickly, pressing one of his blades to the neck of the girl as she rose up from the ground. "I'm a bit short on the witty statements today, but I think I need your code or some nonsense like that?" Tye said as he smirked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Damien was hit by Grey's punch and was sent crashing against the wall, causing him to cough loudly as he bounced against it and glared at Grey. "You're just some no name." he gritted his teeth in frustrations before sending yet another barrage of chains at him.

Klay looked at Jakku slightly before coughing up blood. "I'll be fine..." he said before putting his hand into his pockets and taking out the packet of blue pills that he had taken from the Red Spiders before. "If I take one of these my body should hold it out till the fight's done."

Tina looked up at Tye for a moment before nodding her head. "On my wrist."

Inside of the Slayer's base the rest of the members on the ship had been keeping up on checking how the others were doing. "They seem to be stable thus far." Tink pointed out as he checked the ship's computer. He noticed the doors of the ship opening and saw that Schwarz was walking out. "What's going on?"

"They've been taking a long time to move." he pointed out simply as he turned to Tink. "They'll probably be tired so I'm gonna go out with that other woman as back up." he stated before pocketing his hands and beginning to walk out of the room.

A few minutes later Schwarz was standing in front of Stephanie's room and gently knocked on her door. "Yo, you there?"
    @Agent Gryphon;
    Last edited by Flaze; 11th November 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Tye took hold of the girls wrist cautiously as he read the code. "Thank you, I just want to save my friends...and get out of here"

Blog Entries

Grey smiled mockingly.
    "Then why is Mr. BigShot, Captain of the Corps Guard barely holding against me?"
    The runes on Grey's arm crossed his body again as he smashed the oncoming chain at Damien with a deafening clang.

Jakku glared at Klay.
    "Not this way. You don't know what'll happen."
    He said softly, his eyes flickering.

Blog Entries

Stephanie had been waiting for a reply from Kate, ever since the escape from the prison, she managed to text her again but had gotten no reply, it worried her, she knew she should be keeping an eye on the ship, but the fact she had been gone for quite a while, and Kate wasn't answering seems a bit alarming, she heard the knock to the door before going to answer it. "Hey Schwarz, what's happening?" Stephanie greeted him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.