Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Fine, have it your way." Damien said before quickly twisting the chain around the man's neck.

"That doesn't answer my question now does it?" Clear asked with a soft chuckle.

Blog Entries

As the beam of energy raced toward Evan, it ignited the oxygen and hydrogen Evan had seperated through electrolysis, creating an explosion in the man's face as Evan ducked beneath the beam.

"A barcode? We're going grocery shopping...?" Eric asked, tilting his head to the side.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

OOC: Excuse me, what have I missed in my leave of absence? I have been having late school nights for the last few days
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The helmet flew up into the air, crashing against the ceiling.
    Grey smiled twistedly, groaning.
    "Fuck."
    He swung his gun towards Damien's face.
    "How quick d'ya think you can choke me... Faster than a speeding bullet..?"

Jakku rolled his eyes.
    Either fire or be silent.
    He said softly.
    Because next time there will be no luxury of choice.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jeremy dispersed into air and let Kanda run through him, "I am air! Try something creative!" Jeremy formed a tornado about four feet wide and reached the top of the ceiling before launching it at breakneck speeds towards Kanda.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man gasped in disbelief before he was thronw back by the explosion, his face burning due to the power of the explosion and causing him to scream and writhe in pain. "Damn you." he gritted his teeth and glared at Evan. He lunged at him and vanished before appearing behind Evan. However, before he could do anything a sickle stabbed through his back, causing him to turn his head. Standing a few meters behind him was Sakura, or rather Abyss as her skin had turned tan and her eyes amber. There were multiple sickle like tentacles sticking out from her back, the sickles all guarding around her body as she snickered. "You're fighting against two people remember."

OOC: Tye, look under your last post and you'll find the answers you need. Jakku, I know who you're talking to, but describe him for the others xD

IC: Damien gritted hi teeth and moved back before glaring at the man that had appeared in front of him. "Who are you." he glared before raising his arms and the chains.

"So does that mean questions that make you think make you feel dumb." Clear teased as he smirked at Jakku. "I guess you really are just a follower."

Kanda smiled before stretching her left hand out. A fan materialized in front of her with the ashes and began to blow around so as to absorb the air. "Your ability is similar to that of your leader Klay, our boss had already told us to be prepare to face his 4 forms in case we got him, guess I got lucky you have a similar ability."

Tye did a vertical spinning attack, forming a "wheel" of crimson energy with his blades at the tip. The condensed energy dispersed the flames as they touched him, blocking the light touches, however prolonged flames would be able to breach through. Tye's wheel of energy shot forward at high speeds toward Tina.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Grey Dawn, at your service."
    Grey fired a single bullet, which glowed yellow, then proceeded to arc round, breaking all the chains around him.
    "The leader of Black Shadow is my old dad."
    He chuckled, glancing arrogantly at Damien.
    "I've been AWOL from the Slayers for a while now, trying to get into your organisation."
    He shrugged.
    "Then madam over there comes into your possession, and I love a cute face."

Shimo glared at Grey, then gave him the finger.
    She drew her twin handguns and pointed them at Damien.

Jakku coughed softly.
    I follow Klay because I believe in him. What do you believe in, to think bringing back the True Warrior is right..?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Bull." Damien said simply while looking at Grey, his eyebrow raising for a moment as he spun the chain around. "I don't care who you are, just die." he stated before throwing a barrage of chains at Grey.

"The rebirth of the true warrior is the best choice for this world sadly." Clear noted while pocketing his hands. "It is the only path that can make things better." he held his hand forward in front of Jakku before firing a large burst of light at the man.

Tina charged back at Tye, colliding with him this time before bouncing back. She moved her arms back and them threw them back forward, firing another powerful jet of green flames.

Blog Entries

Grey rolled his eyes.
    "Two letters too short."
    Both he and Shimo raised their guns at Damien and began firing.
    Grey grabbed one of the extending chains, his fist glowing yellow as he yanked it.

Jakku sighed, coughing softly.
    He leapt over the oncoming energy beam, his feet glowing gently as he dashed around on the ceiling of the room.

Blog Entries

Jeremy seemed to be sucked in to the fan, but just as soon as he was sucked up the fan's blades sped up and disintegrated and broke up into debris due to the sheer speed. "The difference between me and Klay, who isn't technically my leader by the way, is my power isn't divided into four elements, I can focus my power on just this one, and I can do so much more!" Jeremy held his hand forward and began to vacuum all the oxygen from Kanda's lungs, "Better do something, and quickly."

"You alright Jakku?" asked Brine before turning to Clear, "You must be clinically insane if you believe bringing back the strongest, most evil, and most genocidal warrior in all of world history is the best idea for this world." Brine sat up.
    Last edited by smaug85; 9th November 2012 at 06:56 PM.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Nix leapt back, avoiding the jolt and throwing his right leg forward to fire a fire ball from his foot. Klay held his right arm up and transformed it into the water form before thrusting it downwards. “Water Sword!” he yelled as he fired a large slash of water that went through the fireball and towards Nix.

Nix saw the water attack and jumped over the water before landing not to far away from Klay. “What bothers me is that you’re not the only abomination.” He glared at Klay as the fire on his hand vanished. “Those guys Evan and Tye also have demonic powers plus there’s the two Ebansu desecendants and the man that absorbed the knowledge of the World Tree.”

“Yeah, my team’s pretty cool isn’t it.” Klay snickered and stared at Nix as he switched to his wind form.

Something else happened at that moment though. An agonizing burning pain went through his legs, causing Klay to wince as he saw his legs beginning to burn. “What?” he frowned, switching to his water form but this just caused it to scald and make him hold in a scream. He felt as if flames were wrapping around his legs even though there was nothing there.

“Us from the Corps Guard’s main divisions are known as Special skill users, I for one have an ability to control Hellfire naturaly.” Nix stretched his hand out. “My ability is controlling the hottest most powerful hellfire, the fire of Purgatory a transparent flame that burns anything and everything in its path and cancels out the effects of skills.”

He was right, as Klay looked down he realized that his legs had now gone back to normal. He instantly jumped away before using water on his legs, trying his best to extinguish the useable flames. “What kind of freak are you.” Klay gritted his teeth.

“One that will burn off the impurity of this world.” Nix raised his hand slightly. As he did this Klay felt the temperature of the room get hotter; finally realizing that, as far as he knew, he was already surrounded by Nix’s flames.

@Grit;

"You need this bar code to open the door to the lower floors where your friends are being held captive." Yui pointed out while pointing at the code. "Just put your hand on the code and it will pass up to you hand, when you reach the door just put your hand on it and it will memorize and read the code."

Damien glared at the two as he was hit by the bullets only for his body to start glowing. His arms glowed brighter before being covered by markings as he vanished. He reappeared behind Grey and Shimo, piercing both of them with bladed chains, Shimon on her left leg right arm and the side of her chest and Grey on his right leg and his ribs.

Clear vanished and appeared on the roof in front of Jakky, slamming his right leg against the man's face so as to throw him from the roof before throwing a palm strike at him. "It's over."

OOC: Actually Klay's power isn't divided into his four elements, he can focus all of his power into whichever element his using, also oxygen control while being air is hard to do as it would mean pulling the air out of a person's body, it's a bit too difficult for a 12 year old to do since even Klay can't do it.

"You're wrong actually." Kanda pointed out before taking out a small device inside of her pocket. "Because you're still just a 12 year old at the end of the day." she pointed out before striking at Jeremy as soon as he became solid. "You can't keep up your Limit Break for too long with such a young body."
    Last edited by Flaze; 10th November 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries

While Sakura was attacking the man, Evan had prepared his ultimate attack. A huge, black minigun extended from a portal in the air in front of him, and fired thousands of fireballs at the man.
    "Thank you, Sakura...Or Abyss? I'mma just call you Sakura." Evan said.

"Alright! Thanks!" Eric said. He gave Yuu a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, then put his hand on the code.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'd rather you don't." Abyss pointed out as she saw the man being hit by the fire balls, causing him to scream in pain as he fell down to the floor.

"Don't do that please." Yuu pointed out with a bored expression.

“You keep talking about impurity but aren’t you guys the ones that are causing all this trouble by helping Black Shadow.” Klay snickered before charging at Nix once more, changing into his wind form and appearing from behind him. “Try this on for size, 1000 Arrows of Wind!’ he threw his arm forward firing a barrage of rapid fire arrows made out of wind at Nix.

The man whipped his left arm to the side causing the wind to be completely blocked as the waves from the heat and flames started to become visible to Klay. “This world is being corrupted, just like it was back then.” Nix raised his head. “Just like 400 years ago when the world was completely impure and it took the True Warrior’s appearance for it to finally recognize the errors of their ways.”

“People have been living with Skill Users, but they are still mistreated, because humans are still the majority they still exclude us that are different.” Nix clenched his fist, his eyes glaring at Klay. “Even the BHA which serves the innocent has changed its ways cause even we have seen these dangers, the wars, the assassins that are hired, the people that are tampered with in search for uncovering the truth about skills all of these and more are things that normal humans have caused!”

“But is it not true that you’re killing as well!” Klay yelled, he putting his foot forward and holding his hand up to the scar on his chest. “Is it not true that Black Shadow and the BHA have also killed in the dark, they have also participated in this.”

Blog Entries

Jakku spun, lunging at his foe's face.
    He put his palm to Clear's face.
    Agreed.

Shimo gasped softly, watching blood pour from her small form.
    She slumped forward into a heap.

Grey glanced back at Damien.
    "You've really... *cough* Done it now....!