Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"You're the one that doesn't know anything." Tina muttered inaudibly as she spread both of her arms out, surrounding them both with green flames. "But I'll just have to stop you here and now."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The soldier sighed.
    "This plan was never going to work. Sorry mate."
    He drew a revolver and began firing.

Jakku caught the kick.
    Denied.
    He slammed both palms down.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Clear stepped back and spun around, throwing a back kick at Jakku this time.

Blog Entries

Evan was hit, and as the man landed on the floor, Evan fell to the ground, which was wet from the ice. He covered his body in electricity, the water conducting it to the man, then got up. He kept electrocuting until all the water in the room was gone.
    "What's that you said about me being useless?" He asked, stepping back.

"So we can go now? Huh. That was really easy." Eric said, nodding. "Thank Yuu!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes we can go." Yuu nodded his head and began walking. "You need this barcode though."

Blog Entries

Jakku skipped backward, out of range, and his palms began glowing again.
    Yellow Burst!
    He roared, and fired another yellow beam from his hands.

Blog Entries

Jeremy spun around with his tonfas, knocking the blades away and shot bursts of air at the ash surrounding her hands, dispersing the ash and the rest flying at her stomach.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man gritted his teeth as he was electrocuted causing him to jump at Evan once it was done. He held his arm back before throwing it back forward, firing a beam of green coloured energy.

"Arrows of light." Clear held his hand forward, firing a barrage of light arrows that collided with Jakku's attack and exploded. He vanished and appeared behind Jakku once more. "How about I show you my own trump card now."

Kanda moved her hand around before gathering the ash around Jeremy's feet, only for it to solidify into metal shoes so as to keep him grounded. "I think it's time we end this."

Klay groaned, feeling the numbing pain of his fall affect his body completely as he pushed himself up from the floor. “Where am I?’ he ruffled the back of his head slightly, noticing that he was now standing inside of a large dungeon-like room. He looked up once more, noticing that the hatch he had dropped down from had close. “Damn it I gotta get back to the others.” He frowned.

At that moment the room became completely lit, causing Klay to jump back as he noticed the torches that decorated the walls of the dungeon, giving him enough lightning to see the person standing a few meters away from him.

He had spiky red colored hair that pointed back along with matching red eyes, like the rest of the division members he was wearing a black colored cloak and a pair of black combat pants. Klay looked at the man for a moment, recognizing him as being one of the three Corps Guard that went with Gran to the island before. “Why so serious?” Klay grinned as he materialized his blades.

“So you’re Klay huh? The son of that woman.” The man pointed out as he stared at the teenager with cold eyes. He began walking to Klay slowly. “It’s nice for me to have a personal chance to kill an abomination like you.” As he said this fire started to surround his hands.

Tye charged forward once again, unleashing a barrage of slashes. Come on Mark, counterattack while I'm distracting her...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tina moved back from the slashes before grabbing on to Tye's arm. "I guess you're not one to pay attention." she stated as Tye's arm began to surround itself with the green flames that in turn began to burn at him and slowly spread through his body.

Tye let out a loud grunt as he fell to one knee. The burning was horrible sensation that crept up his limb as she held on tight. He threw up his other arm, trying to stab her dead in the chest while she was at close range. Tye frantically lashed around his arm trying to break free, all the while sighing heavily from the pain.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Jakku said nothing, but coughed.
    He rolled when Kanda appeared behind him, tensing back into a fighting position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shimo watched as the man in BHA uniform kept firing at Damien.
    Who the hell are you?!

The man looked over to her.
    "I am shocked Shimo. Hurt Even. Wounded Even."
    He chuckled.

Blog Entries

Jeremy smiled, "At least we agree on something." Jeremy's eyes turned an azure blue as he said, "Limit Break, Guardian of the Skies!" Jeremy's body suddenly became translucent and he fazed through the metal boots. Jeremy's arm reshaped the air it that made it and suddenly made it into a blade. He slashed the air, shooting three slashes of air at Kanda.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

“Don’t you wanna give me dinner first?” Klay smirked and assumed a fighting stance as both his right and left arm became completely made out of water. “Why all this dissing against me though, I don’t even know your name.”

The man stared at him for a moment. “Nix is my name.” he stated simply before jumping forward. Klay moved back and slashed with the left blade, surrounding it with water. However Nix had predicted this and used his hand to tap the top of the blade and deflect it. He spun around and slammed his forearm against Klay’s face allowing him to slam his left palm against his gut and firing a jet of flames that sent Klay flying back.

Klay groaned, noticing that his coat was now burning due to the attack. “Crap.” He gritted his teeth and started to rush to try and take it off. “You’re quick.” He smiled and stood up, noticing that he had lost his swords in the crash. “I don’t think you’re willing to let me get those back right.” Before Nix could reply Klay had already vanished, changing into his thunder form as he appeared behind him and fired a jolt of lightning at the man.

Tina started to move back and avoid Tye's attacks, though some of the stabs were able to make contact. She stepped back and spread her arms out before both of her arms started to turn into green flames. She the spun around on the floor, firing two large whips of green flames at Tye.

Clear stretched out his hands. "Limit Break: Warrior of Light." he muttered as his whole body became surrounding by a bright golden coloured light along with glimmer. He turned to look at Jakku and grinned. "Tell me Jakku, what do you think is faster, sound or light?"

Damien gritted his teeth before wrapping a chain around the man's neck and grabbing a hold of it, pushing the man against the wall while making pressure. "You're going to regret getting on my way." he said as he kicked the gun away from the man's hand.

Kanda's body becacem surrounded by ash before it turned into a black coloured armor that wrapped around her body along with a black helmet to cover her head. She grinned and charged at Jeremy before throwing her arms forward, firing a barrage of blades so as to parry Jeremy's own wind attacks.

Blog Entries

The man rolled his eyes.
    "Boom."
    His palm glowed yellow, and his gun flew back into his hand.
    He glared at Damien.

Jakku chuckled.
    I am no brainless hired sword.