Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 290
Page 290 of 383 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Don't delude yourself into thinking you're better than you are." Evan said, getting between the man and Sakura, then standing motionless.

"So yeah, how's about instead of fighting, we work together to get out?" Eric asked the red head. "What's your name? You look like a Coco. I'mma call you Coco, 'kay?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Sure, what should I call you?" Coco asked as he looked at Eric before standing up. "Honestly I don't even know what I'm supposed to do, they always just throw me into my missions and just let me do things without actually telling me." he said before looking at the bar code that was on his neck.

"What are you doing?" the man raised an eyebrow at Evan.

Damien gritted his teeth, he began to move away but the bullets were still able to grace him and three of them pierced his right leg, left shoulder and one of his ribs, causing him to yelp and step back. "Damn you." he glared at her.

Clear snickered. Suddenly the whips enlogated and wrapped themselves around Jakku's hands. As they did this though they started to glow brighter and then proceeded to start and slowly surround Jakku in a coat of light.

Blog Entries

"I'm waiting for you to do something." Evan said, sitting on the floor and taking out a gameboy.

"Wow...I'm surprised that worked. Again." Eric said. "Anyway, I'm Eric! And we're going to...Get...Out!" Eric said, punctuating the last bit by punching the wall.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man frowned at Evan for a moment before throwing his fist forward. Once he did this he fired a large white coloured slash at the man.

"It'll take too long if you do that." He nodded his head and walked over to Eric before looking at the walls. "Let me handle it Eric."

Blog Entries

Jeremy pulled his knees up to his chest, "Well neither am I, so it looks like we've got ourselves a good old mexican stand off," as Jeremy said this though, he grabbed a knife from an ankle holder and threw it straight at the girl, diving to pick up his tonfas.

Brine pulled out some popcorn, "The smart money is on Clear but based on my personal bias I'm going to have to vote for Jakku."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku leapt backwards, doing a backflip, flipping the whips over behind him.

Shimo grinned.
    Hehe, you got shot.
    She blinked innocently at Damien.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'You do realize you shoved me off of the platform when you got rid of the grenade?' Mark grumbled.

He had only barely grabbed onto the edge himself, and was now pulling himself up. back on slightly more solid ground, Mark began to open fire on the girl using his own pistols, and their special heat shell bullets. Mark sped up the particles in the bullets making them extremely hot, but the metal they were made of didn't melt at average temperatures. These bullets also weren't meant to kill. the heated metal would seal up blood vessels, but it hurt just as much. Mark wanted this girl alive, but only long enough to get answers to where Serah was.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Clear vanished from in front of Jakku and reappeared straight behind him. "You're quick on your feet." he grinned as light began to surround his hand. "Glorious Burst!" he yelled and thrusted his palm forward at Jakku's back.

Kanda gritted her teeth and used the sword to block Jeremy's nice. She charged at him now, creating another blade on her left hand before she spun around and slashed at him.

The girl didn't pay attention to the bullets instead spining around and surrounding both of her hands with the green flames as she melted the bullets away while spinning around to avoid the others. "My fire is not normal fire, it can burn anything that it touches to ashes, anything."

Tye was able to pull himself back up onto the platform, "Mark, we have to be smarter about this...these full out assaults aren't working" He said as he holstered his pistols and readied his blades at his sides to parry any incoming attacks. What is your weakness Mrs. Hothead? Tye thought, bringing a smirk to his face accompanied by a small chuckle.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

'Fine then we'll do this the indirect way.' Mark grumbled.

He put his guns away, and began to take control of the floating platforms. first the one the girl was on, causing it to spin crazily and thent he others forcing them as far away from Tina as possible.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku's armour reformed into additonal protection around his back, and he used the additional momentum of Clear's attack to propel himself into a forward roundhouse.
    He threw his foot at Clear's face.

A soldier in full BHA riot gear, visor covering his face, ran out of a nearby elevator door.
    He stopped in front of Damien, panting.
    "Sir, General Gran wants to see you immediately...!"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Jeremy flipped his tonfas in the air and caught the ends of them. He then held them up horizontally, stopping the blades, he then pulled them apart, the blades hitting each side. Jeremy kept pulling them apart, trying to break Kanda's swords in two.

Brine leaned in, "Ooh this is good, nothing below the belt, and I won't tolerate cheap shots!" Brine formed a whistle and blew on it, "Continue fighting!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Alright, go ahead." Eric said, stepping back. "I'll...I'll provide moral support. Maybe yell some? Do an inspiring dance?"

Evan lifted his hand, and a wall of ice formed in front of the attack, shattering and melting.
    "Is that all you've got?" He asked, throwing a ring of fire at the man.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Tina lowered herself down onto the platform, sticking her left hand out as fire began to surround her hand. She then leapt forward from the platform, her body turning into a blur before she zoomed behind Matt, green flames coming out of her body as the hole platform's edge became encased in a barrier of green coloured flames. "I don't like fighting but if I must do it for the good of this world then I will burn every evil there is."

Clear was hit by Jakku's kick a smirk crossing his face as blood dripped from his mouth. "You know it's tiring being the calm and collected one." he chuckled before spinning around and throwing his left fist at Jakku's chin. "So it's nice for me to have a real bout once in a while where I can just let myself go." he snickered and pulled his fist back, only to throw a high kick up at Jakku.

Damien turned to look at the soldier. "He does?" he raised an eyebrow. "But I was ordered to chase that girl." he gritted his teeth. "What is it?"

"Just buy me donuts after this." the boy replied. "Also, my name's Yuu, and cover your ears" he stated before looking at the barrier that surrounded both him and Eric. He leaned back, holding his head back a bit as his hairs spiked up. He then threw his face forward firing a powerful soundwave, the strenght of the sound was enough to shatter the barrier completely before it started bouncing off the room and making it shake and vibrate.

Kanda knelt down and put her hand on the ground before ashes began surrounding her. As they did this another barrage of blades began to fire at Jeremy as she jumped back and gathered around around her right and left hand.

Sakura just stared at Evan for a moment feeling something tug at her from inside. "Evan, keep him occupy while I figure something out." Sakura telepathed before stepping to the back.

The man frowned at Evan before grinning and moving his hand back. "Someone like you is just useless." as he did this he vanished now standing behind Evan. He tapped his foot on the floor only for Evan and him to both be standing on the roof of the room now as he spun around and threw a kick at him.

"Okay that skill is weird..." Sakura gritted her teeth.

"All of us that make up the B and A Division as well as Serah and our leader are a different kind of Skill Users, to be precise our skills are different from others and as thus they fall under Special." he pointed out as as he landed onto the floor once more. "That's why our powers are all different from what you would expect from normal skill users and they also work differently."

Blog Entries

"Then you may want to reconsider your alignments. The only evil one here is you. Do they even tell you who you're killing? Your puppets on strings. We're only here to rescue our own. Why? cause we're the good guys not you. Have you considered the way this place works? A monster filled prison with innocents as captives, hoards of soldiers each disposable, and a heirchy that can't be reached. Its a ploy. A sham. A cover. Your being used to kill off the only people who are trying to keep justice in the world. Your just a blowtorch to them, another means to their personal gain." Mark said shaking his head disapprovingly, "I may be one of the newest slayers, but that just means I know I signed up to do some good, and I intend to carry that through."

Mark mental forged a couple of simple daggers, and held them underhand.

"I'm not leaving without Serah, and right now you are in my way."