Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 288
Page 288 of 383 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: KrimsonNomad, Tye is with you, just FYI

Tye sighed, I thought I was hot-headed... "Mark, be careful!" He held his hooks in a back-handed style as he darted in behind Mark. Tye quickly barreled over his teammate as he shot forward in a flurry of super-speed slashes at Tina.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Three of the clones smiled before they jumped forward and vanished once the slash was about to reach them. The other clones started to also warp around the room, all of them surrounding and warping around Jakku with great speed. "Beckon!" all of the Clear clones yelled as they stretched their hands out, firing beams of energy at Jakku from all sides.

Damien smirked once he saw Shimo do this and stretched his hand out. "You're good but." his chains vanished into the shadows of the wall before coming out from the wall behind Shimo and lashing out at her. "You can't be as good as me!"

The girl looked at both Tye and Mark before she vanished, she reappeared behind Mark and stretched out her leg, a knife bursting out from inside her leggings as it flew at Mark.

"Not so fast." Mira smiled and leapt forward, she spun around and slid on the floor gracefully once she landed in front of Serah and them spun around to throw a kick at her.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Ok teleporting fine, but knife throwing leggings da fuq is up with you people!?' Mark joked the knife deflecting off his kinetic shield and going towards Tye, 'Mind the sharp side.'

Mark dropped the sicklewings he had flying around on the other side of the room, and pulled out his handguns.

'These tend to be more effective weapons "FYI".' Mark said opening fire.

Blog Entries

Jeremy blasted away one of the sword before spinning an arching his back in, the second sword slicing a shallow cut in his back, "Man, even though we're fighting I still gotta admire your weapons, how'd you get the swords to split in half and- sorry I'm going off topic." Jeremy ran to the wall and used his wind powers to keep against the wall. Jeremy did a corkscrew running up the walls and ceiling. As Jeremy ran over Kanda's head he slashed at her with his polesword and fired five blast of wind before running back down to the ground and landing behind her, slashing at her back again.

Brine grunted angrily and threw two long javelins at two of the clones before forming a katana of energy and flipping sideways over clear, slashing at his face, "Don't forget about me!" shouted Brine at Clear.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Future!Shimo caught two chains.
    She looked up.
    Bye.
    Her body glowed fiercely as Yellow Energy roared down the chains at Damien, leaping from the chains at her foe.
    She vanished into a bubble of faint white energy.

Jakku grunted as several beams hit him.
    Very well. LIMIT BREAK!
    He yelled, his armour being surrounded by a bright yellow aura.
    Jakku glared around him.
    Move Brine.
    He said slowly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The girl turned to Mark for a moment before she held her hand forward. She then moved her hands back before throwing them back forward, firing a barrage of knives straight towards Mark.

Kanda smirked as she jumpved back and gathered the ash around her body, getting the ash to materialize and form an armor that allowed her to be protected from Jeremy's attacks. She turned around and grabbed a hold of the polesword once it was on its way to slash her before she pulled Jeremy towards her and threw a knee strike at his gut.

Sadly what Brine slashed was one of Clear's clones, as thus the clone simply vanished as two others appeared behind him and fired blast of lights at him. "Your methods of fighting are sloppy, as a fighter you're still too young."

Five Clears surrounded Jakku, grins on their faces as they looked at the man. "Now, you're more interesting." they chuckled as they looked at him.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=KrimsonNomad;4418693](am I the only one worried that Mark is now a pedophile? just had to make Serah 9 didn't you!?)

OOC: Don't worry, it's fine. Klay is one too, so Mark's in good company.

"You alright, Sakura?" Evan asked, then looked at the man. "The fuck are you? Another one of that one dude's science projects?"

"Why do we have to fight? Can't we all just get along?" Eric asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'I already told you that won't work already. Tye more coming your way. This shield can take bullets throwing knives are nothing, and the harder you throw them the easier they reflect.' Mark grumbled.

This time he did have to manually re-enforce the shield but he wouldn't admit to though nor show any sign of it.

Blog Entries

"I'll have you know that I'm a pretty good fighter," said Brine. Brine dropped onto his stomach, dodging the beams "Two Limit Breaks are better then one," chuckled Brine before his eyes flashed violet and a violet aura surround his hands. Brine pointed to one of Clear's clones and took control, "I call it puppeteering but whatever I can take control of people but clones will work too." Brine made one of Clear's clones disappear and reappear behind Clear before firing another burst of light at him.

Jeremy leapt onto Kanda's thigh and flipped over her head, bringing the pole sword over her shoulder and twisting it behind he shoulders and firing two quick blasts of air at the back of her knees.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Calling me an experiment is an insult." the man glared at Evan as he raised his right hand slightly. "I'm much better than just a simple experiment." he pointed out and grinned at him. "So come at me."

Unfortunately for Mark the knives started to pierce and pass through the shield before they started flying straight at him. The girl vanished and appeared behind him before turning around and throwing a small grenade at Mark from inside his sleeves.

"You can't do that." Clear smiled as the beam turned sideways and flew at Brine once more. "Clones are not the same, you can't control the things I created myself besides." he then pointed up at his head. "Your power is useless cause you're too dumb to remember that anyone with half a brain will put a block on their mind to stop mind control and abilities like such from working, see you're not a good fighter cause you're too rash."

OOC: Dude if you keep doing succession moves you don't leave any room for me to reply xD come on. Plus they're fighting people that were train to kill and fight since childhood by an organization that specializes in that, it's not like they can just beat them with simple tricks

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku opened his palms, flexing his fingers.
    He reached into his pocket, drawing a small yellow crystal.
    Should be enough.
    He mused.
    Jakku pointed his palms at one of the clones.
    Yellow Burst!
    A large column of energy blew from each palm, blasting at the clone.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The clones each turned around and tried to block the strike but the force of the blast was too much for them to take and were in turn vanished. Clear smiled a bit and vanished, now reappearing behind Jakku. "Arrows of Light!" he spread his arms out before firing a barrage of arrows made out of light at the man.

"Where did she go?' Damien gritted his teeth as he looked around in search for Shimo.

Tye disappeared and reappeared in front of Mark, "I got your back" He quickly slashed, parrying all the incoming knives one by one. Tye smirked as the blades dropped to the floor. Just then a grenade rolled in between Tye and his comrade. "Move!" He yelled quickly before jumping skyward, as he "floated" back away from the grenade.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"And you're problem is that you're too confident," said Brine jumping up. He quickly shot pulses of PSI energy at the arrows, knocking them away.

ooc: Jeremy attacked Kandra or whatever, so please reply to that
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It doesn't matter if you do that." Clear smirked and put his arms together, more arrows began to materialize all around Brine before they were all fired towards him. "I'm confident because I've been doing this since childhood." Clear laughed. "I've had training in all kinds of types of fighting and killing, there's no way someone so unkempt and with just experience in simple missions can beat me."

Kanda saw Jeremy's attacks coming and was able to dodge the wind strikes she then spun around and slammed her back against the wall so that Jeremy would receive the force of the blow.

The girl jumped up at Tye and stretched her hand out, causing a blade to come out of her sleeve this time before she slashed down at him with it.