Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 286

Page 286 of 383 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jeremy sighed, "Kinda hoping I could've done this alone, but whatever," said Jeremy, he pulled his tonfas out and twirled them around, "Sorry I have to do this but I'm a fan of justice and you're a... well you're a blood thirsty corrupt sociopath." Jeremy launched into the air, swirling, by his wind powers. Jeremy was spinning toward the girl, his tonfas swinging swiftly.

Brine looked at Jakku, "Are you as eager as me to mess this guy up?" Brine shot a flurry of PSI energy formed spikes at the man before leaping at his shadow, his shadow in turn caught his foot and launched him in the air. Brine flipped in the air, he ended his spirals as he started coming down upon the man, his scabbard slashing down toward him.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah's eyes widened as she stood. "Time in object..." that ability. She had forgotten. There was a reason that Mira was considered one of the strongest Corps members.

Standing, Serah knew that the Time in Object ability would be hard to fight. Mira could return her attacks back at her, and even disable her armors. Looking down, Serah's eyes widened as she saw that the left fist of the Meteor Queen set was gone. "Damn..."

Turning her head, she narrowed her eyes. She wouldn't lose this one. She needed to find Shimo and the others and break out of here.

Clenching her fist, Serah let the armor slip back into place. "Alright then," Serah nodded to herself, rushing forward at the woman.

Rushing at a high speed, the girl vaulted over her opponent; preparing to drop down with a powerful kick.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo winced.
    Nice one. But you're still a moron.
    A grenade flicked into her hand.
    And I'm not playing.

Jakku chuckled.
    "I am never eager to fight."
    He glanced at his foe as his sword returned to his hand.
    "But if they are foolish enough to not avoid my blade..."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The man smile as he began to shine brightly once more, causing Brine's shadow to vanish completely. "Your shadow ability won't work if there is no room for one around me." he stated and landed on the ground. "Simple as that." he stated before slamming his leg against Brine throwing him back.

Kanda looked at Jeremy and raised her hand slightly. Suddenly ash began surrounded her body before it stopped in front of Jeremy and gathered in front of the strike so as to block it from her, the ashes in turn turning into a shield of sorts.

Damien saw the grenade and jumped back. Suddenly glowing chains began to wrap around it, causing the explosion to stop before it was set off. "Binding is my ability."

Mira smirked as she looked at Serah and allowed her to land the kick against her shoulder. She winced as she felt the kick shatter a bone but quickly put her hand over Serah's leg. "Wanna go back to being a toddler Serah." she snickered.

Blog Entries

"Hello? Is someone here? I'd like to be let out, if it's all the same to you." Eric said, looking around the room.

"Want to let me out, or do I have to kill you?" Eleanore asked.

"Alright, eat this!" Evan said. He had lost his cool. He threw a pair of rings of fire on either side of the man, then shot a bolt of lightning directly at him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Jakku shimmered, then re-appeared behind his foe.
    "Take this!"
    He unleashed a spinning kick as two more clones leapt into the air behind him.

Shimo rolled her eyes.
    Grenades aren't fun if you block 'em...
    She sulked.
    Regardless, my ability is seals.
    Shimo's finger glowed as she gently pressed her left wrist. The tattoo-like marking glowed, and her katana blossomed into her hands.

Blog Entries

"That theology made no sense, but whatever, so you can stop my shadow ability, hate to break it to you but that's not my only power," Brine said. Brine formed a bunch more spikes, shooting them at the man before whipping out his guns. "Short barrel shotgun mode." As Brine said this the barrels rotated to the short ones and he fitted them together the second handle folded in and became the pump while the barrels fitted together, forming a shotgun. Brine quickly fired three shots in quick succession at the man.

Jeremy quickly kicked a blast of air at the ash, dispersing it, "You know how rock beats scissors and scissors beat paper and paper covers rock? Well wind blows away ash, so what other powers you got?" Jeremy pressed the button on his tonfas and blades popped out of the ends of his tonfas and he slashed at the girl's legs.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Not so fast.' Mark grumbled jabbing his blades into the sides and throwing up a shield to deflect the air flow, but it only slowed him oh so much.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: No, Mark's already been sucked in.

"I can't find the door so I can't." behind Eric was a boy of about 15 years of age, he had spiky combed back red hair that matched with his red coloured eyes. He was wearing a white jacket with a hood along with a pair of baggy green jeans and a black under shirt. "They kind of just put me here while I was sleeping this morning." he pointed out as he looked at Eric.

Kanda stepped away simply, she looking uninpressed by Jeremy before kicking at his chin and pushing him back. "Too bad that my ash is different." She grinned as she stretched her left hand out as ash began to materialize in front of it before it took the shape of a long flamberger blade before she slashed at Jeremy.

The man looked at all the attacks before vanishing, causing Jakkku's clones to head towards Jakku while also making Brine's spikes and bullets head for the man as well. He reappeared in front of Brine and held his hand forward. "High Light.' she muttered as a bright light began to shine on his hand, the light surrounding Brine completely as he held his hand close to his eyes.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah let out a surprised sound, swinging her glowing fist down on the woman's head. She'd used the actual meteor force, this time. Over 55 tons of force would be exerted onto her skull if it hit.

She needed to get away, and quickly.

Blog Entries

The kick caught Jeremy causing a small gash but he used the force to roll backwards, avoiding the slash. "Eleanor was it? I could use a little bit of help now." Jeremy threw two small tornados at the girl. He then attached the two bladed tonfas together and retracting one blade, creating a pole sword for more reach. "I love my tonfas, they're like the multi-tool of weapons."

Brine just chuckled, "I don't need vision anyways, PSI Pulse!" The PSI pulse echoed throughout the room before coming back to him. His vision now showed the outlines of the two others, Jakku highlighted in white, and the other man was highlighted in red. Brine formed a large lance and stabbed at the man, as he did this he anticipated the mans teleportion and sent a large, expanding bubble of PSI energy however Jakku would be safe from it. Brine also stopped his spikes in mid air and shattered them, the bullets however, Jakku would have to dodge.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jakku chuckled, tossing his sword into his air.
    "Guns do not work well against me."
    His palms glowed, and he swung his hands, swatting the oncoming bullets at the foe.
    He caught his sword again.
    The two clones leapt at the foe too.

And so the plot thickens?... Tye stood his ground as Klay was sucked into the floor. He gasped in shock to Klay's disappearance, "Is this some sort of game to you?" Tye asked solemnly to the man reading his book.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No dice." Mira grinned. "9 years." She muttered before she let go of Serah as a white light surrounded her.

Kanda stared at Jeremy for a moment before putting her hands together. More ash started to surround her body before they spread around her and began to gather, this time forming even more blades, all of different types and proportions. "You're not the only one with neat weapons kid."

The man didn't do anything, instead grinned as he allowed the lance to pierce through the right side of his chest, a grin going across his face before he threw his fist at Brine, the fist in turn glowing with light.

"So basically you don't like it when you don't win." Damien snickered as he held his chains forward and threw them causing the chains to lash at Shimo once more. "Seal and Bindings are different things, cause I can even bind seals."

OOC: Tye...I think that response would've been good about 2 pages ago

Blog Entries

Good thing I unsealed the sword then, huh.
    Shimo said, grinning.
    She flung into up into the air as the sword began glowing.
    Now, let's do this!
    There was a bright flash of light, and a small explosion.
    Future!Shimo leapt forward, rolling between the chains and stabbing directly at Damien.