Page 285 of 383 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

(OOC: Mira Rose. Holy shit.)

Serah's cut her eyes to the woman standing before her, tightening her fists. "Yeah... I remember you," turning to her, the girl cracked her knuckles. "Question is, are you trying to stop me?"

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Got the reference xD but they're not the same appearancewise, just the name.

IC: Mira looked at Serah for a moment and smirked before raising her fists and taking a battle stand. "Wanna guess?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah frowned, getting into a stance. "Fine then. I'll carve you into the wall," she stated.

"Armor Set of the Meteor Queeen!" she called out, a light surrounding her. Her clothes began to shred, her body beginning to be engulfed in energy. Said energy was far stronger than what would have previously been.

Soon, she broke through from the light, with the revealing armor in the place of her clothes. She would've been angered by the supreme lack of modesty, but this was a battle. Besides, more fluent movement for her.

Serah raised a fist, cracking her knuckles. The sound was deafening. It was a testament to how powerful her physical strength was in this form.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sounds like you're willing to go all out in this." Mira grinned before she charged straight at Serah. "I'm not going to go easy on you either then." she snickered and jumped up before landing behind her, she then sun around and swung a back kick at her.

Blog Entries

"Aw, how sweet." Evan said. He summoned three chainsaws, which whirled around him. "But no, I just read too much."

"Hold it! Serah's my friend too! I'm coming with." Eleanore said. "Eric, you stay there."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I hope to god she doesn't turn into a lion-sphinx.)

Serah turned around, grabbing the foot. The force of her kick was impressive, enough to make Serah wince. Even through the Meteor Queen set, she could feel the power. "Hah!"

Serah slammed the woman's leg onto the ground, and sent of punch to her face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you really think we should just fight him without a plan?" Sakura asked him while staring at the man.

She gritted her teeth and grinned as her leg broke and she felt her nose beginning to bleed. "Not bad."s he smiled. Suddenly her foot began to move back in place and her nose also started to recover itself. "But you'll have to try harder than that Serah." Mira grinned and jumped up before throwing a barrage of kicks at Serah.

"That won't be necessary." suddenly the room that Klay and the others were in was completely lit on, causing him to cover his eyes as he felt a powerful light shine in front of them. A man with white coloured hair as standing not too far away from them, his amber coloured eyes looking down at the book he was reading as his whole body shone brightly. "You guys won't be coming out of this room that easily after all." he smiled.

Blog Entries

"Sweetheart, you think I don't already have one? That hurts." Evan said, as he spread his hands out in front of him. "Time be still!" Evan said, the area about ten feet around him losing all color.

"Shut up, we outnumber you. Out of the way." Eleanore said.

OOC: Time Stop really only works on non-living objects that aren't being directly touched by anyone. So a bullet would be stopped, but not a sword or a punch. Or any life-force based attacks.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Evan what are you trying to do really?' Sakura asked before seeing the man just stand there, looking at Evan attentively as he took a step forward. He stepped on the ground once more before lowering his head slightly. He then proceeded to vanish and ended up appearing behind Sakura. *I couldn't sense him* Sakura thought as the man slammed his leg onto her back and threw her aside, sending he rolling on the ground.

"That doesn't have anything to do with this sadly." the man stated and turned the page of his book slowly. "As it stands you were playing by our rooms." he then knocked on the wooden doors that were behind him. "These doors, they lead to the lower level of the base where your friend Serah is being kept, however the door can only open with...certain requirements." he pointed out and turned yet one more page, now gasping as if he was reading a part of the book that had shocked him.

"Speak damn it!" Klay yelled impatiently.

"So as I was saying." the man stated, practically pulling himself out of the book as he turned to the group. "To pass through this door you need the five codes that only the members of the B and A Divisions have." he pointed out and knocked on the door softly once more. "There are 7 codes of the 8 including the one that I have." he said before moving the neck of his jacket down a bit to show a bar code that was tattooed on his neck.

"So we just kick your ass and get the code, simple as that." Klay snickered as he looked at the man and summoned his swords.

"Not quiet." he grinned happily. Suddenly, the floor below Klay opened up causing him to fall down into the hole that had appeared and scream as he fell. "That's once more gone." he said and turned the page. "And so the plot thickens."

Blog Entries

"Oh, fuck you!" Evan said, scowling. As he moved out of position, his time control spell broke as he slashed at the man with his chainsaws.

"Alright, so how about you give us all the codes and we don't kill you?" Eleanore said. Eric, meanwhile, was trying to peek at the man's book.

Blog Entries

"Um, didn't you guys just kidnap a 9 year old girl?" said Jeremy, indicating the girl's hypocrisy. Jeremy nonchalantly walked toward the girl. "Let me introduce myself, Jeremy Grayson. In training to become Captain of the Royal Guard for Empress Hydra. So, who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"

Brine formed his shadow along with a curved scabbard. Both Brine and his shadow got into a fencing stance, "Engarde," said Brine smiling, before charging at the man.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah was able to dodge most of the barrage, having moved to the precise rhythym. The woman, however, was much more skilled than she'd thought; landing a solid blow to the girl's stomach. "Guh!"

Serah skid back, clutching her midsection. Breathing out, she made to punch the ground. The force reverberated on the metalloid walls, sending a shockwave at the woman.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Can't quite pull that on everyone ya know.' Mark said jumping up to the ceiling and digging two sicklewings in jsut to make sure he couldn't open the floor under him.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku appeared behind the weird glowy guy with the book.
    "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill you."
    He said in a bored voice.
    His katana slid across his foe's neck.

Shimo laughed.
    Well, duh!
    She turned round, drawing her handguns and firing.
    I told you! And now I can help them too!
    She flicked a remote from her pocket.
    I did not waste my time in the maintenance system.
    She pushed the single button on the remote, and distant explosions echoed as the lights flickered and went out.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"A room is made out of more than just a floor." the man vanished from Brine's way and Jakku's blade appeared on the otherside of the room as the room; his neck completely undamaged as he turned another page above Mark opened up and sucked him up inside of the vent that had been formed before closing once more. Eric and Eleanore were next, with Eric being pulled into one of the walls and Eleanor being pulled through the floor just like Klay had been before. "And then there were two."

"My name is Kanda." she stated and grinned, only to see Eleanor drop down from the roof and fall into the room. "And there's another one now."

The man started to step around and moved out of the way from the chainsaws, he then swung his leg once more kicking once of the saw on the handle and sending it flying away. "Is this all you have to show?"

Eric ended up being thrown inside of a sphere shaped room, the room seemed to be filled with markings as well as multiple cracks all around its walls.

Mark on the other hand appeared inside of a different room. He was now standing on a platform and was surrounded by multiple other platforms as well, however, between each one of the platforms was a large abyss.

"So who cares." Damien stated before he vanished and appeared behind Shimo, wrapping a chain around her ankle and throwing her against the wall. "I'm getting annoyed of playing hide and seek."

"I see you forgot my ability." Mira touched one of the walls and grinned as the shockwaves vanished before they were able to get close to her. "Time in Object, I can return things to how they were at any given time of the past, attacks, wounds, even people."